Best 4 Cup Espresso Replacement Carafe
Nowadays, there are so many products of 4 cup espresso replacement carafe in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 4 cup espresso replacement carafe in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 4 cup espresso replacement carafe which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Mr. Coffee Espresso Carafe Assembly w/ Lid, Black4 Cup
When it comes time to replace your glass espresso carafe—whether it’s broken, stained, or you’re just ready to make a change—the Mr. Coffee Replacement 4-Cup Espresso Carafe is your go-to. It’s designed to keep your freshly brewed espresso hot, and when you’re ready for a cup, its large handle and angled spout ensures a steady, mess-free pour.
Mian 4 Cup Universal Stainless Steel Espresso Coffee Replacement Carafe
Mian universal stainless steel espresso coffeemaker decanter carafe. Fits almost all espresso makers available today. Durable stainless steel won’t break like glass. The last espresso carafe you will ever buy. Measures 3.35″(8.5cm) in height and 3.25″(8.25cm) in diameter.
Univen Espresso Maker Filter Basket Cup Replaces Mr. Coffee 4101
- Univen Stainless Steel Espresso Maker Filter Basket
- Fits Mr. Coffee Espresso Maker Models ECM10, EMC2, ECM7, ECM8
- Fits Mr. Coffee Espresso Maker Models ECM91, ECM10, ECM11, ECM20
- Fits Mr. Coffee Espresso Maker Models ECM160-NP and ECM20-23NP
- Replaces Mr. Coffee 4101
Univen 86007 stainless steel espresso coffee filter basket cup for espresso makers. Fits coffee espresso machine models Mr. Coffee ECM10, EMC2, ECM7, ECM8, ECM91, ECM10, ECM11, ECM20, ECM160-NP and ECM20-23NP. Replaces Mr. Coffee 4101.
IMUSA USA GAU-18199 Espresso Maker Carafe in Gift Box, Clear
IMUSA Espresso Maker Carafe allows you to be a barista at home! This great accessory can be used as replacement or a spare part. It is made of glass and it’s lid has a pouring spout that makes sharing easy! Simply pour your coffee on an espresso cup or ‘tazita’ and enjoy the smooth taste.
Mr. Coffee 4101 Filter Cup for Espresso Basket
The Mr. Coffee 4101 Filter Cup for Espresso Basket fits models ECM10 EMC2 ECM7 ECM8 ECM91 ECM10 ECM11 ECM20 ECM21 ECM3 ECM150 ECM2 ECM20 ECM250
Capresso Not Available 4426.01 5 Cup Replacement Carafe, Clear, None
The Capresso 5-cup glass replacement carafe with lid for Capresso 5-cup mini drip features a drip-resistant spout and ergonomic handle for mess-free and comfortable pouring. Convenient cup measurements provide accuracy when brewing and serving.
Update International (EP-12) 12 Oz Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher
CAFÉ BREW COLLECTION 4 Cup Universal Glass Espresso Replacement Carafe, Black by Medelco
Medelco 4 Cup Universal Glass Espresso Replacement Carafe, Black
Univen Espresso Carafe Glass 4 Cup Universal Fit
Univen 86020 Glass 4 Cup Universal Fit espresso coffeemaker decanter carafe. This high quality borosilicate glass is designed to fit most espresso makers available today. Fits espresso machines Krups 867, 963, 972, 985, 871, and 872, XP1500 and XP1020, Mr. Coffee ECM20, ECM21, ECM160, ECM260, Braun, Capresso 303.01, Imusa, DeLonghi, Brentwood, Breville and more. It has a height of 3.35″ and an outside diameter of 3.35″.
Capresso 3031.00 4-Cup Glass Carafe with Lid for 303 Espresso Machine
4-cup Espresso Glass Carafe (4-cup Espresso & Cappuccino)
KRUPS 027-42 Espresso Carafe, Black
Never miss a fresh cup of espresso again with this replacement carafe from Krups. The glass carafe features a pleasing and easy to use design with a sleek black handle. It even features cup measurement marks on the side so you can always make just the right amount. This carafe is designed to be coordinated with the FND1, 867, 963, 972, 985, and 871 model Krups machines. Keep an extra carafe on hand for emergencies or for brewing several carafes full for multiple guests.
4 cup capacity
From the Manufacturer
Replacement carafe for model numbers 867, 963, 972, 985, 871 and 872.
Delonghi T34211 Espresso/Cappucino 4 Cup Carafe, Black
The Delonghi 7313271319 Espresso/Cappucino 4 Cup Carafe, Black fits models BAR6 BAR4 EC5
Yosoo Coffee Filter, Coffee 2 Cup 51mm Pressurized Filter Basket for GUSTINO
- Longevity And Durable - Selection of stainless steel, environmental friendly, non-toxic, ordourless, ensure premium quality design.
- Good Filtering Effect - Brew your favorite coffee without any error code or modification needed. Rugged, high ruggedness.
- Reusable and Convenient - Reusable, environmental protection, saving, good filtering effect. Suitable for Nespresso Machine.
- Easy to Clean - Cleans easily under running water, uniform and stable precision, easy installation.
Material: Stainless steel
Size: OD: 5.9cm, ID: 5.1cm, H: 2.5cm.
Only Suitable For GUSTINO
It is a double-walled pressurized basket
Manual measurement, please allow 1mm ~ 2mm deviation hope for your understanding.
1 x Filter basket
Note:Please make sure your ground coffee is not grinded too thin, or it may get the item clogged, and you need to brush the item carefully with a soft brush to get the item unclog.
French Press Coffee Maker With 4 Level Filtration System, 34 Ounce
- 4 LEVEL FILTRATION SYSTEM - We use double stainless steel screen filters on a durable plunger supported by a spring loaded base plate to seal the edges, followed by a final top lid strainer to give you a pure brew with no grounds unlike other cheap presses. Perfect to make fresh French coffee, tea, espresso or even cold brew.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Every single metal piece is 304 grade stainless steel giving the coffee press a resilient shine and protecting it from rust. The large carafe is made of thick borosilicate glass that can withstand boiling water! It is also portable and small enough to fit in a travel bag or backpack, making it easy to bring on camping, hiking or backpacking trips, outdoor activities, or to work or the office.
Mr. Coffee Café Barista Portafilter, for Model: BVMC-ECMP1000, 162426-000-000
Brand new Mr. Coffee filter cup holder for Cafe Barista, 162426-000-000.
Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Steam Espresso System with Milk Frother
- Steam Heat feature forces hot steam through the filter for dark, rich espresso brew
- Frothing arm makes creamy froth to top off your cappuccinos and lattes
- Easy pour glass carafe serves up to 4 shots. To avoid espresso maker to be too noisy during operation make sure the water reservoir is full and properly fitted into its position
- Removable, washable drip catcher collects coffee drips and keeps brew space tidy
Equipped with a powerful frother, the Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Steam Espresso Maker creates rich espressos and whips up your lattes and cappuccinos to light, frothy perfection. Brew 20 ounces of espresso into the easy-to-pour glass decanter for custom serving sizes from one to four cups. Its stay-cool handle and drip-free spout make it easy to brew your favorite drinks without mess or hassle—and a removable froth aid lets you capture that impressive coffeehouse presentation every time. This appliance has a polarized plug
French Press Double-Wall Stainless Steel Mirror Finish (34oz) 20% Heavier Duty Coffee/Tea Maker: Multi-Screen System 100% No Coffee Grounds Guarantee, 18/10 Stainless Steel, Rust-Free, Dishwasher Safe
- ☕ IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR COFFEE – We tested enough mechanisms and filters to make your head spin to tweak and uniquely design our press with a triple layered filter structure to stop the sediment, but let the yummy coffee oils through for a full-bodied delicious brew that will make you a very happy camper. And to share the java love, we give you a bonus matching travel canister that holds enough beans or grounds for two full batches.
Put a little magic back in your mornings with hand-pressed Mueller French Press coffee (and tea!) brewer. Watch a column of water disappear and transform into a floating column of coffee as you press. Take control with hands-on brewing that combines the best of handcrafted coffee with truly morning (and pre-caffeine) friendly convenience: Just add hot water and coffee, press, and pour.
Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker, 51 Ounce, 1.5 Liter, Chrome
- Coffee is measured in 4 oz. Cups, this 12-cup, 51-ounce French press serves for 3-4 people
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; stainless steel frame and heat resistant handle. Both dishwasher safe
- 3-Part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed Coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the bean for the maximum amount of flavor from your Coffee. It's the preferred method for brewing for Coffee enthusiasts everywhere
When Bodum took over a small clarinet factory in Normandy in 1982, it was not because of the fine orchestra clarinets they were producing but because of a relatively unknown coffee maker called the Chambord which they produced as well. The reason the French press coffee maker has become one of the most popular coffeemakers in the world is pure and simple, taste. The materials (glass and stainless steel) are completely taste-free so nothing comes between your ground coffee beans. This is exactly the reason why coffee tasters use this method to determine the quality of coffee beans. No paper filter not only means no waste, but that the coffee bean’s essential oils go directly to your cup, delivering the flavor that is lost on paper filters. Simplicity works best and is the reason why the Chambord’s design has not changed a bit from its original drawing. Make taste, not waste! 1.5 l, 51 oz capacity.
The Chambord is Bodums original coffee press design, which the company began to mass produce in 1982 after acquiring a small factory in Normandy where craftspeople made these presses by hand. Bodum takes great care to instill the same quality in craftsmanship, and the result, according to coffee purists, is a brewing machine that produces a taste and aroma superior to any electric coffeemaker. The secret is that the grounds are able to steep in boiling water for about 4 minutes before they are pressed with the plunger, producing a richer, full-bodied flavor. The glass carafe on this Chambord model holds a maximum of 48 ounces or 12 cups of brewed coffee or tea, making it a useful size for entertaining or for all-day-long drinkers. The chrome-plated brass frame and lid and stainless-steel plunger are durable and will hold up to years of brewing. For easy cleaning, the carafe and all its parts go right into the dishwasher. Replacement parts are available from the manufacturer. –Cristina Vaamonde
From the Manufacturer
When Bodum took over a small clarinet factory in Normandy in 1982, it was not because of the fine orchestra clarinets they were producing. In addition to musical instruments, the factory also produced the coffee of a relatively unknown brewer called “The Chambord.” Bodum combined the skills of these Normandy craftspeople with modern production. The result was a unique culinary tool, affordable to the many who loved the taste of what we now know as French press coffee.
Thanks to Bodum, and thanks to the increasing need for better coffee, the French press coffeemaker has become one of the most popular in the world. Yet the design has not strayed a bit from the original drawings, and Bodum still makes the Chambord with the same painstaking care and knowledge they gained from those Normandy craftspeople years ago. The ease of brewing and the delicious smell and taste of French-roasted dark coffee have remained unchanged.
Awards and Accolades
In 2004 the Bodum Chambord coffee press received the American Culinary Institute’s award for best French press coffeemaker.
The American Culinary Institute judges food preparation products such as mixers, waffle makers, and electric teakettles. These products are judged on criteria important to consumers such as ease of use, safety, and the quality of the food produced. The institute also judges food preparation products used in restaurants and hotels, including institutional mixers, large-volume coffee machines, and food slicers.
Instructions for Use
1. Place pot on a dry, flat, nonslip surface. Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger straight up and out of the pot.
2. For each 1.25-deciliter/4-ounce cup, put 1 rounded tablespoon or 1 Bodum scoop of coarse-ground coffee into the pot.
Caution: Use only coarse-ground coffee. Fine grind can clog the filter and create high pressure. Place coffeemaker on a heatproof, nonslip surface.
3. Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 2.5 centimeters/1 inch of space at the top. Stir the brew with a plastic spoon.
Caution: Metal spoons can scratch or chip the glass beaker and cause breakage.
4. Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. (Does not apply to the Brazil models.) Do not press down. Let the coffee brew for at least 4 minutes.
5. Hold the pot handle firmly, with the spout turned away from you, then using just the weight of your hand, apply slight pressure on top of the knob to lower the plunger straight down into the pot. Lowering the plunger slowly with minimal pressure produces best results. If the filter clogs or it becomes difficult to push down the plunger you should remove the plunger from the pot, stir the brew, and then slowly plunge again.
WARNING: Using excessive force can cause scalding liquid to shoot out of the pot.
6. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and then pour coffee.
7. Unscrew the filter assembly and clean the plunger unit after each use. All parts are dishwasher-safe.
- Not for stovetop use.
- Check glass beaker for scratches, cracks, or chips. Do not use a pot that is scratched, chipped, or cracked. Install a replacement beaker before using the pot again.
- Keep children away while using. Hot water is a hazard to small children!
- Do not allow children to use this coffeemaker.
- Excessive plunging force can cause scalding hot liquid to shoot out of pot.
- Do not plunge with force.
- Turn lid to close spout.
- Use only coarse-ground coffee.
In 1944 Peter Bodum, the father of today’s owner, Joergen Bodum, started Bodum in Copenhagen. Times were difficult at the end of World War II; there was hardly any trade and people were out of work. Peter Bodum managed to wholesale a very small variety of housewares products by Danish manufacturers.
After the war Peter Bodum got an import license for kitchen and tabletop products; he traveled all over Europe and ended up importing kitchen and housewares to Denmark. As in the rest of Europe in those days, a lack of products in Denmark meant a market existed for almost anything to be sold. He specialized in glassware from Eastern Europe.
In the ’50s Peter Bodum started developing his own products. He collaborated with the Danish architect Kaas Klaeson for a range of coffeemakers. At the time, industrial-design-type kitchen products were very rare. The first Bodum product to hit the market in 1958 was the Santos coffeemaker–based on a vacuum coffee brewing system. It became an instant sensation not only in Denmark but in all of Europe. Bodum still produces the original Santos design to this very day.
Bodum grew steadily during the ’60s, but sadly, in 1967, at the age of only 57, Peter Bodum passed away. His wife managed the company until 1974, when she offered her 26-year-old son Joergen to join her in the management of the company. Joergen quickly brought on board Carsten Joergensen–then a teacher at the Danish School of Art in Copenhagen–and soon put him in charge of overall design for Bodum, including everything from products to corporate design, exhibitions, shops, buildings, catalogs, and advertising. It turned out to be a very long and fruitful collaboration. The two men began to fulfill Bodum’s credo–“good design doesn’t have to be expensive”–in lots of different ways.
In 1974 the first fruit of Joergen and Carsten’s collaboration was introduced: the French coffee press Bistro. It was also the first incorporation of the new Bodum design language–beautiful simplicity and excellent materials for everyday life. Many more variations of coffee presses followed. Since 1974, Bodum has produced over 50 million French presses, taken the leap from “coffee” to “kitchen,” and developed and produced a large variety of beautiful household and tabletop designs.
In 1979, when he took over the company, Joergen Bodum decided to move to Switzerland in order to be more centrally located in Europe. He chose the Lucerne area, where Bodum’s head office has been located since the early ’80s.
In 1980 Bodum Switzerland and its design unit, Pi-Design, were founded. Then, in 1986, the opening of Bodum’s first shop in London marked another milestone in the Bodum history. It was designed not only to be the perfect showcase for the large variety of Bodum products but to embody an even stronger presentation of Bodum as an international brand. Many more shops in many more cities all over the world followed: Paris, Copenhagen, Zurich, Lucerne, Tokyo, New York, Dallas, Okinawa, Auckland, and many more. To this day there are 52 Bodum stores worldwide.
With more and more of its own stores in place, Bodum continued broadening its collection of beautifully designed everyday life products–from kitchen to home. Today Bodum offers its customers everything from the latest coffee- and tea-making products to tabletop, kitchen, storage, textiles, bathroom, and home office products. Some stores also have a café where Bodum’s own selection of coffees and teas are served.
The Bodum Group is, and always has been, a 100 percent family-owned business. Today the company operates in 14 different countries with over 700 employees worldwide. Bodum has holding companies in Denmark and Switzerland as well as 12 sales companies, 3 production companies, and a design company called Bodum Design Group, located in Switzerland.
New Star Foodservice 28829 Commercial Grade Stainless Steel 18/8 12 oz Frothing Pitcher and Die Cast Aluminum Tamper Combo Set, Silver
- Heavy duty Die Cast Aluminum Tamper
- Pitcher made of 18/8 stainless steel material with mirror finish outside and satin finish inside
- Pitcher molded pouring spout and well welded sturdy handle
- Tampler hand wash only pitcher dishwasher safe
- Pitcher size: 4.5"L x 3"W x 3.75"H, Tamper two flat tamping surfaces, 50mm (around 2") and 56mm (around 2.2")
Best 4 cup espresso replacement carafe: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy