Best 6 Inch Air Sander
Nowadays, there are so many products of 6 inch air sander in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 6 inch air sander in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 6 inch air sander which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Ingersoll Rand 6" Air Random Orbit Sander 300G
The Ingersoll Rand Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sander is ideal for high-quality finish in autobody and woodworking and produces a swirl-free finish. Spindle Size (in.): 8, Variable Speed: Yes, Pad Diameter (in.): 6, Speed (RPM): 10,000, Side Handle: No, Min. Hose Size (in.): 5/16, CFM at Load: 16, Random Orbital: Yes, Air Inlet Size (in. NPT): 1/4, Vacuum Ready: Yes, Case Included: No, Air Consumption (CFM): 8
Valianto 6" Professional Air Random Orbital Palm Sander with 1pc 6" Backup Plate, Heavy Duty Dual Action Pneumatic Sander Silver
- 【Packaging Includes】-----1Pcs 6" Hook & Loop Sanding Pads (5/16 x 24 thread) / 1Pcs 6" Air Sander/ 1Pcs wrench/ 1Pcs Quick Connector/ Instruction manual
- 【Controllable Speed and High Efficiency】-----Built-in regulator for speed control, easy to handle and Can be operated with one hand, highly reduce operators' fatigue while delivering the best performance, igh Speed and Powerful, universal sanding machine, Free speed Can reach 12,000 revolutions per minute, 90 PSI Air Pressure, high strength shorten your working time improve efficiency
Ingersoll-Rand 4151 Ultra Duty 6-Inch Vacuum Ready Random Orbit Pneumatic Sander
- 12,000 RPM free speed for swirl free finishes
- Durable, lightweight composite design weighs less than 2-Pound
- Vacuum-ready, low vibration
- Interchangeable grip rings available to match operator hand sizes
- 1/4-Inch air inlet; 8 CFM air consumption
- 12,000 RPM free speed for swirl free finishes
This vacuum-ready, low-vibration model produces an ultra high-quality finish and connects to central or portable vacuum systems The 4151 extracts dust and particles through and around the pad, keeping foreign matter away from the motor Virtually all dust is instantly channeled away from the work 6 vacuum sanding pad 12,000 rpm motor with a 3/16 orbit for swirl-free finish Durable, lightweight composite design weighs less than 2 lbs.
Ingersoll Rand’s 4151 ultra-duty, 6-inch, vacuum-ready, random orbit pneumatic sander is a low-vibration model that produces an ultra-high-quality finish and connects to central or portable vacuum systems. Whether leveling the top of a wood table or stripping away paint from a piece of metal, the 4151 sander offers reliable and steady execution that increases efficiency while helping to create superior finishes.
Ingersoll Rand’s 4151 vacuum-ready random orbit pneumatic sander features low vibration, which makes for smoother sanding. View larger
The 4151, like most random orbit sanders, features an oscillating sanding pad that also rotates so that the sanding pattern differentiates for even surface wear. Unlike most orbit sanders, though, the 4151 extracts dust and particles through and around the pad when it’s in use, keeping foreign matter away from the motor and helping to reduce the number and severity of clogs. The vacuum sanding pad features a unique design and large 1/2-inch diameter holes for efficient operation–virtually all dust is instantly channeled away from the work, increasing visibility and improving overall quality.
About Ingersoll Rand
With a history dating back to 1871, Ingersoll Rand and its family of brands represents a proven history in construction, mining, industrial and commercial markets. Through acquisitions, innovations, and customer focus, today’s Ingersoll Rand offers market-leading solutions and services that enable customers to create progress through a variety of industries and markets that touch everyday life.
What’s in the Box
One Ingersoll Rand 4151 ultra-duty, 6-inch, vacuum-ready, random orbit pneumatic sander.
|Ingersoll Rand’s 4151 sander has a 12,000-rpm motor with a 3/16-inch orbit for a swirl-free finish. (Click to enlarge)|
3M(TM) Random Orbital Sander 20324, Non-Vacuum, 6" Tool Diameter x 5/16" Orbit Diameter (Pack of 1)
- Powerful 0.28 hp motor provides professional performance for all sanding and finishing applications
- Precision balanced motor operates smoothly for greater comfort and control
- Low-profile, balanced design optimizes the performance of 3M abrasives
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
Ingersoll Rand 317G Edge Series High Speed Air Sander, Silver
The Ingersoll Rand Edge Series 317G is an economical high-speed sander that is great for small jobs and hard-to-reach places. Ideal for light sanding, feather edging and rust removal, this versatile sander delivers versatility for any task at hand. No matter what the job entails, Ingersoll Rand EDGE series tools will help you conquer whatever the day brings. Applications for this high speed air sander range from heavy rust and paint removal to feather edging. The 317G delivers versatility and is great for both light and heavy sanding. Tool Weight lbs. 2.2, Case Included No, Tool Length in. 6.4, Side Handle No, Pad Diameter in. 3, 5, Speed RPM 18,000, CFM at Load 25, Variable Speed Yes, Random Orbital No, Vacuum Ready No, Min. Hose Size in. 3/8, Air Consumption CFM 12, Air Inlet Size in. NPT 1/4.
From the Manufacturer
For small jobs and hard-to-reach places, the 317G is an economical high-speed sander, ideal for light sanding, feather edging, and rust removal. Part of Ingersoll Rand’s Edge Series line of air tools: legendary performance at an affordable price.
Chicago Pneumatic CP870 Dual Action Sander
Rotary and orbital motion Speed regulator Lock off throttle Free speed: 10000 rpm Paper size: 6” Weight lb.: 4-1/4 lbs. Average Air Consumption: 5 cfm, Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4” Motor hp: 1/3
From the Manufacturer
The CP870 6-Inch General Duty Dual Action Air Sander is an economical and popular sander used for feature edging, metal preparation and finish work on body filler.. Rotary and orbital motion for rapid removal as well as fine finishing. Speed regulator to match speed to the job. Lock off throttle to prevent accidental start ups. Insulated grip provides comfort to operator. Specifications: Paper size in.: 6, Average Air Consumption CFM: 5, Air Inlet NPTF in.: 1/4, Free Speed rpm: 10000, Motor hp: 1/2, Color; red.
Ingersoll-Rand IR-4152 Composite 6-Inch Orbital Palm Pnuematic Sander with Pressure Sensative Adhesive Pad
This Ingersoll Rand vacuum-ready random orbital air sander combines a variety of great features and a great price to set a new standard in automotive finish work.
4152 Vacuum-Ready Orbital Sander
For more than 100 years, professionals have relied on Ingersoll Rand for quality and performance on the toughest jobs. Their advanced engineering and manufacturing have a standard of excellence often copied, but never matched. When it comes to assembly tools, industrial tools, cordless tools, and vehicle service tools, don’t settle for less. Count on genuine Ingersoll Rand tools, accessories, and equipment.
The 4152 sets a new standard in elite automotive finish work. This fine 3/32″ orbit, vacuum-ready, low-vibration sander helps users achieve high-quality paint finishes. The 4152 utilizes a precision-ground counterbalance to reduce vibration. Even more, the 4152 extracts dust and particles through and around the pad, keeping foreign matter away from the motor–virtually all dust gets instantly channeled away from the work. The lubrication-free motor package eliminates worry of exhaust contaminants harming the work surface.
- 6″ vacuum sanding pad
- 12,000 rpm motor with a 3/32″ orbit for a fine swirl-free finish
- Durable, lightweight composite design weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Dust can be extracted through and around the pad, eliminating mess and improving productivity
- Reduced vibration
- Perfect for applications where high-quality is essential
6“ Random Orbit Air Sanders
- 6" Air Sanders
- 6" pneumatic Sanders
- sander tools, A built-in regulator in sander allows you to adjust the speed with which you work to satisfy your different sanding, polishing and waxing requirements, for quick and accurate results.
- Suitable for iron, wood, plastic, metal, rubber, stone, marble and other materials grinding, fine polishing.
- Different type of sandpaper can be installed with the different type of disc.
Air consumption: 8cfm
Non-load rotation: 10000 rpm
Orbit dia: 3/16"
1.Long time working without fatigue
2.Fast sanding speed and high working efficiency
4.Ergonomic design for increase comfort and convenient level.
5.High rotation speed
Ingersoll Rand 311A 6-Inch Heavy-Duty Air Dual-Action Quiet Sander
Low vibration Dependable performance Balanced ball bearing construction Adjustable built-in regulator for positive speed control
Part of the industry’s most complete line of air finishing tools, the Ingersoll Rand 311A Heavy-Duty Six-Inch Dual-Action Quiet Air Sander combines all the latest advances for excellent control and brilliant surfaces. This easy-to-handle tool’s every detail is designed to make your work faster and easier, so you can get more done without sacrificing comfort or quality.
Dual-Action Sander Creates Swirl-Free Finishes
With the 311A, you get the power and precision you need to complete sophisticated work. Compact, portable, and designed for long life, this dual-action sander creates swirl-free finishes, making it ideal for feather edging, metal preparation, and finish work on body filler.
Balanced, Quiet Operation for All-Day Comfort
Complete with a 6-inch-diameter pad, the 311A is packed with features that help make work more pleasant and efficient. First, a lever throttle takes pressure off your palm, resulting in less hand and wrist fatigue.
Additionally, a built-in silencer muffles noise as you work, while balanced ball-bearing construction ensures improved handling and control, as well as longer life. And at just four pounds, the 311A won’t weigh you down, even during all-day jobs.
Low Vibration and Optimum Precision
To keep noise at a minimum, this sander provides low vibration and quiet performance. For added convenience, there’s an adjustable built-in regulator that delivers positive speed control–12,000 rpm maximum free speed, 17 cfm air consumption at free speed–for optimum precision.
The 311A is backed by a one-year warranty.
Ingersoll Rand Air Tools: Reliability and Power
Whether you’re working in the shop, at the garage, or on a heavy-duty jobsite, you can depend on Ingersoll Rand air tools for quality and performance. Ingersoll Rand tools are powerful, durable, and easy to use, reducing downtown and improving productivity.
For more than 100 years, the company’s advanced engineering, manufacturing, and service models have set a standard of excellence. Trust Ingersoll Rand to help you complete your work faster and easier than ever before.
What’s in the Box
Ingersoll Rand 311A Heavy-Duty Six-Inch Dual-Action Quiet Air Sander and manual.
FIXKIT Air Random Orbital Sander (Air sander)
- ★PROFESSIONAL PNEUMATIC SANDER: New version, 6" Air Random Orbital Sander is easy to handle in palm
- Comes with 7 pieces of 240 # sandpaper, wear resistant, you can start your grinding work confidently no matter what.
- ★STABLE PERFORMANCE: Built-in regulator for speed control of 10000 rpm per minute, our air tool sander will be your good helper for long lasting service in different operation area.
Warm Tips: Air sander
✔Before use, you should check the grinding wheel to ensure there is no flaw on the protective cover.
✔When orbital random sander need to replace the wheel, you should close the valve first, and then replace the wheel appropriately, make sure not be too tight or too loose.
✔After project work, close the pipe valve first, then the grinder, pressure relief, and last remove the grinder switch.
✔Grinding wheel should be kept dry and can not be stored in humid or open-air place.(NOTE: our sander can not be used for wet grinding, if needed, please purchase the specialized water mill tools. )
Specifications: Pneumatic orbit polisher
☛Item Material: Aluminum Alloy + Plastic
☛Sanding Pad: 6 – Inch (150mm)
☛Free Speed: 10000RPM
☛Max Pressure: 90PSI3.28
☛Dimentions: ￠ 5.9 * H3.9inch (￠ 150*H100mm)
☛Air Consumption: 350L / MIN
☛Pendulum Diameter: 1/4″
☛Outlet Hose Diameter: ￠ 0.78inch
☛Working Pressure: 6.3bar
☛Hose Length: 3.28ft (1m)
☛Noise Value: 100db
☛Item Weight: 2.6 Pound
◆1 x Mini Dual Action Air Sander
◆1 x Trachea Quick Connector
◆1 x Wrench
◆7 x 240 # Sandpaper
◆1 x Hose
◆1 x Dust Bag
◆1 x User Manual
Air Random Orbital Sander, Pneumatic Polisher Grinding Sanding Tools (6 Inch)
- High quality professional 6 inch Air Sander
- Light Weight, Low vibration, Low center of gravity design
- Perfectly Balanced Sanding Pad, Low vibration for swirl-free finishes
- Enhanced Heat treatment cast steel cylinder, high-finished, high hardness, power strength
- Lighter air-motor assembly, ideal for vertical and overhead sanding applications
TCP Global Brand 6" Dual Action D.A. Sander With Pad, Air Powered, (1/4" NPT)
- Professional Heavy Duty 6" Dual-Action Air Palm Sander with PSA Backing Pad
- Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Construction for Vibration Free Performance
- Professional Sander with Unique Ergonomic Design
- Low Vibration for Swirl-Free Finishes
- Built-in Regulator for Complete Speed Control
Features:Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Construction for Vibration FreePerformanceProfessional Sander with Unique Ergonomic DesignLow Vibration for Swirl-Free FinishesBuilt-in Regulator for Complete Speed ControlConstructed with Heat Treated Steel Components forLong LifeRear Exhaust with muffling system reduces sound levelIncludes Coupler Plug, Lubricating Oil, Wrench and Instruction Manual Specifications:Includes both a 6″ PSA (Pre Stuck Adhesive) Backing PadFree Speed: 10,000 rpmAir Consumption: 3.8 cfm (1081 l/min)Operating Pressure: 90 psi (6.3 bar)Air Inlet Size: 1/4″ BSPWeight: 2.37 lbs. (1.08 kgs)
Goplus Air Palm Random Orbital Sander Dual Action Pneumatic Polisher Speed Adjustable Grinding Sanding w/Pad (6 inch)
- 【Efficient Performance】Built-in regulator for maximum speed control of 10000 rpm per minute, our air random orbital sander will be your good helper for long lasting service in different operation area.
- 【Ergonomic Design】Compact design offers greater comfort and control for you, as well as ergonomically designed for counterweight, by reducing vibration for decreased user fatigue. Anyone can be your captain of your home improvement with the air random orbital sander.
AIRCAT 6700-6-336CV 6" Central Vacuum Palm Sander 3/16" Orbit, Small, Red/Black
6-Inch Random Orbit Air Palm Sander, Dual Action Pneumatic Polisher with 10pcs Sanding Discs Pad & Protective kits
- Composite Body Design provides durability and lightweight - weighs only 1.85 lbs.
- The internal silencing greatly reduces tool noise and the built-in regulator allows you to match the speed of the tool to the job
- Stick-On Pad for quick and easy changeover
- Touch Control Trigger allows user to apply needed amount of power
- Includes sanding discs, goggles, respirator, make your sanding work Very convenient and comfortable
AIRCAT 6310 6" Dual Action Sander, Red & Black, Small
DEWALT DWMT70781L Palm Sander
The dewalt swmt70781l Palm Sander features a lightweight, compact design with a touch control trigger for easy user control. This sander has a composite body design with a cushion grip housing cover allowing for a secure palm grip and tool protection for a long life. This unit operates with a 1/4\” air inlet and runs at 12,000 RPM. Designed stick on pads It is backed by dewalt’s 3 year limited manufacturers warranty.
Sunex SX203N 6-Inch Quiet Dual Action Sander
- Motor insulate ed housing allows quiet operat ion
- Built-in regulat or for positive speed control
- Ball bearing construction for vibrat ion-free performance
- Variable speed lever throttle
- Specificat ions: free speed (rpm) 10,000, air inlet (npt) 1/4 , minimum hose size (i.d.) 3/8
Best 6 inch air sander: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy