Finding your suitable readers for acer h274hl is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer h274hl including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
644 reviews analysed
1. Acer Monitor Refresh Compatible Display
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- 144Hz Refresh Rate Using Display Port
- Display Port and HDMI Cables Included
- Response Time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 3114mm. Brightness: 250 nit
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen VA G SYNC and Freesync Compatible Display
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer H274hl, Acer Monitor Refresh Compatible Display would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Monitor Refresh Compatible Display was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Monitor Refresh Compatible Display would be the Best Acer H274hl for Money.
- I’ve had this monitor for 6 months now and have been very happy with the purchase.
- I am so beyond pleased at this product.
- Now don’t misunderstand me, if you have more money obviously there’s better products with better image quality but for 179.
- Screen brightness, clarity, ease of setup, and picture quality is incredible!
- * overall, picture quality is good for the price.
- Great monitor at a great price, highly recommend.
- If the price didn’t jump up, i would’ve bought a 3rd.
- Is great if i want to watch a movie.
- Right off the bat the packaging was fantastic, there wasn’t a trillion little pieces that were a pain in the ass to install, th… Read More
- Cons:* packaging leaves no confusion as to what’s inside — fortunately i was able to claim it off the front porch before anyon… Read More
- My only complaint is that the refurbished monitor i bought did have a small imperfection in the screen.
- It came with a 165hz ready displayport cable!
- I enabled it to use gsync instead of freesync since i run an rtx 2070 super for my graphics card.
- The only thing that i don’t like about this monitor is that it is permanently stuck at 60hz refresh rate despite it being adver… Read More
- Acer makes great products with a lower than expected price point
- Very nice monitor easy connecting wires and not heavy good quality too
- What I mean by that is that I’m not nor will I proclaim to be, some professional in the field of gaming displays. I have howeve… Read More
2. Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer H274hl and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer H274hl then don’t look beyond Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer H274hl in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- It’s a quality ips panel, and if you don’t need perfect color, super high refresh rate, or hdr, it’s a great value.
- Great picture quality, no dead pixels as of yet, good enough for most of the games i play on an older-ish system with a decentl… Read More
- I am sorry dell but paying an extra $200 per monitor isn’t worth having a swivel mount.
- The picture quality is great and everything about it is awesome.
- The picture quality is absolutely eyegasum worthy.
- This monitor i believe is by far well worth the price.
- For the price, i don’t know if you can beat this.
- You don’t need 1440p to game, and 75hz isn’t enough in many fps games.
- I had a shipping label within 30 minutes of sending an email to them.
- Edit: 6/16/2020 i’m knocking it down to a 4 star as after 1 year of having i have a dead pixel in the top left area of the screen.
- No dead pixels out of the box.
- Even though the screen size is smaller, the 2560×1440 resolution of this new monitor allows you to fit so many more windows on … Read More
- I upgraded from a qnix 2560×1440 because it took a great fall while i was cleaning.
- If the flaws i mentioned wouldn’t bother you, i would definitely recommend this if you want an inexpensive 27 1440p ips monitor.
- 1080p monitors cost 1/2 to 1/3 of 1440p ips screens.
- The monitor unfortunately does not overclock even a single cycle over 75hz.
- Newegg, reddit and amazon all seem to be in agreement that this monitor is the best value you can get right now for a 1440p, ips monitor.
- This monitor isn’t a 4k, ips display at a 240hz refresh rate for under $300, but i can’t help but ask how far away we are from that.
- Perfect size very sharp image
- I’ve only had this monitor a few hours but so far I’m extremely impressed. I upgraded from a QNIX 2560×1440 because it took a g… Read More
3. Acer Xb273k Gpbmiipprzx Compatible Displayhdr
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) – Using 2 Display Ports
- DCI-P3 90% Wide Color Gamut | Optimize Colors with Quantum Dot Technology | No Color Difference with Delta E<
- Ports: 2 x Display Port v1. 4, 2 x HDMI v2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (Display Port & USB Cable Included)
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- 27″ UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Xb273k Gpbmiipprzx Compatible Displayhdr has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Xb273k Gpbmiipprzx Compatible Displayhdr is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Xb273k Gpbmiipprzx Compatible Displayhdr easily gets the award of Best Acer H274hl Under 100$.
4. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer H274hl is that even though Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- The quality is great, the small bezel makes it look great, and is very light and easy to move.
- Happy with the screen, especially since it was a good price.
- There is a slight wobble with the provided stand, but otherwise solid build quality.
- Even with the desk in the picture i still had problems with the base hitting my keyboard or mouse as i was gaming.
- I can notice pixelation when i sit close to it2.
- Try to go with 1440p, 144hz if you want a monitor for gaming and your computer can drive it.
- Good looking monitor for the price, been working great (I’ve had for a few months now)
- Great purchase. love it. Writing this now on this screen.
5. Acer KG271 bmiix 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (2 x HDMI & VGA Port)
If you are buying a Acer H274hl for the first time, then you should have Acer KG271 bmiix 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (2 x HDMI & VGA Port). It has fewer features when you make Acer H274hl comparisons of Acer KG271 bmiix 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (2 x HDMI & VGA Port) with any other Acer H274hl but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer H274hl, grab any Acer H274hl but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer KG271 bmiix 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (2 x HDMI & VGA Port)
- Looks cool, and image quality is great.
- Sturdy , good looking, and high quality.
- So to really maximize display quality, you should really need to connect using a dp cable.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- The monitor did not seem to do it but the problem itself lies within the ps5.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- I used to have a 60hz monitor & my mind is absolutely blow.
- You might not think going from a 4ms to 1ms monitor would be much of a difference, but it is.
- It’s worth noting that the output is much sharper when connected to the display port at 144hz (143 hz as shown in my dell latit… Read More
- Very high quality and it works perfectly! I have had it for a couple of weeks and it gets the job done very well. It works so w… Read More
- Great price
- Works like a dream. Picture quality is fantastic. My son uses this daily for gaming and we have had no issues.
- I purchased this 144 Hz monitor in July 2019 but didn’t really start using it until March 2020 when so many of us began working… Read More
6. Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology
- Zero frame Design | ergo stand: ergonomically-designed stand | VESA mounting compliant (100 millimeters x 100 millimeters)
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio-in & 1 x audio-out (VGA & audio cable included)
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using Display port or HDMI port.Brightness:250 nit
Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer KG271 Bmiix 27″ Full HD (1920 X 1080) TN Monitor With AMD FREESYNC Technology (2 X HDMI &Amp; VGA Port) which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer H274hl in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer H274hl and it could be any of the high value Acer H274hl, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology. Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Eb321hqu Cbi
The Acer EB321HQU Cbidpx 31.5″ LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 2560 x 1440 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid 4ms response time highlight the advanced technology. The EB321HQU Cbidpx LCD also features Display, HDMI & DVI ports for greater compatibility. (UM.JE1AA.C01)
8. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer H274hl in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer H274hl to any other Acer H274hl is least.
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
9. Acer V277 Bmipx Monitor Display
The Acer V277 bmipx 27″ Widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid 4ms response time highlight the advanced technology. The V277 bmipx LCD also features Display Port & HDMI ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment. (UM.HV7AA.001)
10. Acer Cb282k Smiiprx Freesync Adjustable
- Response Time: 4ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.16mm
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 35° | Height Adjustment Range: 7″ | Swivel: 360° | Pivot: Yes
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable Included)
- 28″ 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS Zero Frame Design Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 90% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut | Brightness: 300nits
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer H274hl yet, then Acer Cb282k Smiiprx Freesync Adjustable is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer H274hl Under 100$ and Acer H274hl comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Cb282k Smiiprx Freesync Adjustable offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Cb282k Smiiprx Freesync Adjustable’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer H274hl Under 100$