Best Air Tool Belt Sander
Nowadays, there are so many products of air tool belt sander in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for air tool belt sander in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings air tool belt sander which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Astro3037 1/2-Inch x 18-Inch Air Belt Sander with Belts
- Great for Spot Weld Removal
- Simple belt tension lever
- Variable speed control and increased pulley space for new thicker belts
- Industry leading 0.5HP
- Includes: 303740 -Sanding Belt 40 Grit - 1/2" x 18" 303760 - Sanding Belt 60 Grit - 1/2" x 18" 303780 - Sanding Belt 80 Grit - 1/2" x 18"
The Astro Pneumatic 3037 1/2″ x 18″ Air Belt Sander is constructed with increased pulley space for the new thicker belts. This tool includes a simple belt tension lever and protection guard to protect both the operator as well as the tool. There is also a non-slip handle grip for user comfort and variable speed control for all applications. SPECIFICATIONS: Free Speed: 16,000rpm Size of Belt: 1/2″ x 18″ Average Air Consumption: 4cfm Overall Length: 15.15″ (365mm) Net Weight: 2.2lbs (1kg) Air Inlet: 1/4″ Air Pressure: 90psi
Astro 3036 Air Belt Sander 3/8" x 13" with 3 Belts #40, #60 & #80
- Simple belt tension lever. Non-slip handle grip
- Variable speed control
- Increased pulley space for new thicker belts
- Unit comes with:1 - Sanding Belt 80 Grit - 10mm x 330mm, 1 - Sanding Belt 100 Grit - 10mm x 330mm and 1 - Sanding Belt 120 Grit - 10mm x 330mm
The Astro Pneumatic 3036 Air Belt Sander (10 x 330mm) with 3pc Belts (#80, #100 and #120) simple belt tension lever. Non-slip handle grip. Variable speed control. Increased pulley space for new thicker belts. Unit comes with: 1 – Sanding Belt 80 Grit – 10mm x 330mm, 1 – Sanding Belt 100 Grit – 10mm x 330mm and 1 – Sanding Belt 120 Grit – 10mm x 330mm. SPECIFICATIONS: Free Speed: 16,000rpm, Size of Belt: 10mm x 330mm, Average Air Consumption: 4cfm, Overall Length: 12.59″ (320mm) , Net Weight: 2.09lbs (0.95kg), Air Inlet: 1/4″, Air Pressure: 90psi.
ZFE 3/8 Inch Air Belt Sander with 5 Pcs Belts(3/8 x 13 inch), 10 mm Mini Air Belt Grinder For Plastic, Aluminium, Iron, Steel and Metal Polishing
- ▲Applied for: Excellent multi-purpose tool for grinding sharp metal edges, rusted bolts, welds, etc. Great for spot weld removal. Effective for blending, scuffing grooves and contours.
- ▲Ergonomic Design: Compact design for sanding in close quarters.Simple belt tension lever. Increased pulley space for specialty padded belts, protection gaurd and ruberized handle.
- ▲Variable Speed: Variable speed control dial (980-5,600 ft./min.) enables user to match the speed to the application.
WEN 6307 Variable Speed Detailing File Sander with 1/2-by-18" Belt
- Variable speed dial powers the belt anywhere from 1080 to 1800 feet per minute
- Auto-tracking belt system requires no tensioning or adjustments
- Pivot the 1/2-by-18-inch belt up to 55 degrees to meet the needs of any project
- Tool-free belt installation makes for quick and easy belt changes during the job
- Includes three abrasive sanding belts, a dust port attachment and a two-year warranty
Remember when you could sand the finest details of your workpiece? smooth out tight corners and strange contours in wood, metal, plastics and more with the WEN variable speed detailing file sander. The narrow 1/2-by-18-inch belt pivots 55 degrees to meet the particular needs of the project at hand. The auto-tracking design allows for automatic alignment of the sanding belts without the need for any adjustments. Easily switch between grits with the tool-free belt changing system or adjust the variable speed dial for speeds anywhere from 1080 to 1800 feet per minute. This handheld 2-amp belt sander weighs in at a mere 2-1/2 pounds with a compact body for squeezing into tight spaces and awkward angles. Minimize cleanup by hooking the sander up to a dust Collection system of your choice using the included dust port attachment. And, because it’s a WEN product, your WEN variable speed detailing file sander includes three abrasive sanding belts (80, 120, and 320 grit), a two-year warranty and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
1/2 Inch x 18 Inch Sanding Belts, 4 Each of 60/80/120/180/240 Grits, Belt Sander Tool for Woodworking, Metal Polishing, 20 Pack Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belt
- QUALITY - Made of high quality resin emery cloth, deep processed ,contain with aluminum oxide grain.
- DURABLE - Support for all type of sander, polishing machine. Resist moisture and heat.
- APPLICATION - Widely used in machinery, metallurgy, leather, metal, light industry, grinding and polishing, wood and metal products.
- SIZE - 13mm(Width) x 457mm(Circumference)
- PACKAGE INCLUDED - 20pcs Abrasive belt(4 X 60 Grits, 4 X 80 Grits, 4 X 120 Grits, 4 X 180 Grits, 4 X 240 Grit). Definitely 4 Each of 60/80/120/180/240 Grits
3M File Belt Sander 28366, .6 HP motor
- Ideally suited for use with 3M abrasive belt and Scotch-Brite(TM) belt
- Grind and blend from contact wheel or platen, finish and polish from slack of belt
- Grind and blend hard-to-reach areas with power and efficiency
- Eight different attachment arms are available
- Measures 14-9/16-inches length by 5-61/64-inches width
- Great for deburring, cleaning, blending and finishing in tight or hard-to-reach areas
Canadian Tool and Supply 20mm (3/4-Inch) Air Belt Sander (BAS-20)
Compact sander allows access to tight spots. Includes: 20mm Pnematic Belt Sander, 3 sanding belts (#60, #80 and # 120), 1/4″ Air Quick Connector, allen key wrench
3M 33575-case File Belt Sander, 33575, 457 mm (18 in), 1 per Box
- Lightweight file belt sander is ideal for cutting and finishing work in body repair
- Powerful .65 horsepower motor is excellent for collision repair applications
- Light 2-lb. Weight makes for greater maneuverability and less operator fatigue
- Rotatable housing allows for use in a versatile range of tight spaces
- Designed for use with 3M cubitron II abrasive belts
MSI-PRO SM-620-2 3/4-Inch by 20-Inch Pneumatic Belt Sander
- Rear exhaust directs air away from work surface
- Equipped with Silencer
- Hot spots are eliminated due to the extra belt length
- Ergonomic and lightweight design reduce arm fatigue
- Swing position grip is adjustable up to 360° offering operator comfort and conveinence
Dynabrade 18100 Autobrade Red Auto File II Abrasive Belt Tool, 0.5 HP, 7 Degree Offset, 20000 RPM, Front Exhaust, 11206 Contact Arm
- Excellent multi-purpose tool for grinding sharp metal edges, rusted bolts, welds, etc. Effective for blending, scuffing grooves and contours
- Tool includes 11206 Contact Arm for coated abrasive and non-woven nylon belts, 3/4-Inch wide by 18-Inch long
- Will also run belts 1/2-Inch wide by 18-Inch long
- Quality, industrial-rated
- Made in the USA
JET JAT-752 Pneumatic R8 Mini Belt Sander, 24"
3/8”x 13” Air Belt Sander with 2 Belts（10mmx330mm）
- The perfect tool for deep reach and hard-to-access sanding jobs
- Simple belt tension lever. Non-slip handle grip
- 16,000 RPM max speed ，Size of Belt: 10mm x 330mm
- Average Air Consumption: 4cfm ,Air Inlet: 1/4", Air Pressure: 90psi.
- Package Include:2 belts
Astro 3035 Air Belt Sander with 2 Belts
- Features belt tension lever, protection gaurd and ruberized handle
- Variable speed control
- Increased pulley space for specialty padded belts
- Unit comes with:
- 1 - Sanding Belt 80 Grit - 3/4" x 20.5" (303580G)
- 1 - Sanding Belt 100 Grit - 3/4" x 20.5" (3035100G)
Air Belt Sander Grinder 3/8” x 13” with 6Pcs Belts (#60,#80,#120) For Polishing Plastic, Aluminium, Iron, Steel and Metal
- Suitable for all sanding jobs including wood working / furniture polishing / plastic / aluminium and all forms of metal polishing,Especially suitable for those heard to reach awkward areas
- Small Size, Light Weight, Low vibration, Easy to take grip operation
- Applied for: Excellent multi-purpose tool for grinding sharp metal edges, rusted bolts, welds, etc. Great for spot weld removal. Effective for blending, scuffing grooves and contours.
Best air tool belt sander: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy