Best Bodum Assam Glass Teapot
Nowadays, there are so many products of bodum assam glass teapot in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for bodum assam glass teapot in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings bodum assam glass teapot which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Bodum Assam Shiny Tea Press with Stainless Steel Filter 1L / 34oz
Bodum Assam – Tea Press – Black Lid & Handle, Stainless Steel Filter – 0.5l, 17oz
- Size: about 15.8 x 11.7 x 12.4cm
- Weight: about 295g
- / Polypropylene, filter rod / stainless steel, handle / ABS resin, packing / silicone rubber body / heat-resistant glass, even tea leaf cover, press material:
- Country of origin: Germany
- Capacity: 500ml
Bodum Assam Double Wall Glass, Set of 2, 0.4 l, 13.5 oz., Clear
Our Assam double wall glass collection is a design innovation. These (0.4 L, 13.5 oz.) glasses are made of ultra-light, heat resistant, mouth-blown borosilicate glass. Their unique double wall design creates a highly effective layer of insulation that keeps hot drinks hot without burning your fingers and cold drinks cold without the messy condensation. The glasses are available in a variety of sizes to perfectly frame espressos, cappuccinos, beer and Iced drinks, forever eliminating the need for a coaster. Proving that design works when form follows function, these thermo glasses have already been awarded with two prestigious International design Awards: the International if Product design award 2005 “for their pure and minimal design” and the materialica design award 2004 “for using a known material in an innovative way.”
Combining modern materials and clever styling, Bodum’s Assam drinkware brings a truly innovative look to the table. The walls of each vessel are actually two layers of clear glass, creating an optical illusion that the liquid is suspended within. Highlighting the dramatic effect, the Assam shape features slightly concave sides that flare out as they reach the smooth, round rim.
This set of two double wall cooler/beer glasses serves frosty ales or hot toddies with equal ease. Crafted from borosilicate glass, which is also used to make scientific lab equipment, the pair is exceptionally strong, lightweight, and thermal. The two-layer construction also resists heat and prevents condensation, so no matter what temperature the beverage is, the glasses remain comfortable to hold and safe for any tabletop. Winner of the prestigious European IF Design Award, this 13-ounce, scratch-resistant set goes safely into the dishwasher and microwave. Mix and match Assam with the Pavina and Canteen lines for a variety of fun shapes. –Kara Karll
Editor’s Note: Because the glasses are mouth blown, each one may have slight variations in height, thickness, and weight. Bodum recommends using care when placing ice into the glass to avoid fracturing the inner layer. Do not use metal spoons or place the glass into a crowded dishwasher.
Bodum Assam 17-Ounce Tea Press
Bodum 1801-16US4 ASSAM Teapot, Glass Teapot with Stainless Steel Filter, 34 Ounce
- TEA PRESS: Brew a delicious cup of tea in this glass tea press that utilizes the same brewing system as the French press
- perfect for loose teas and tea bags
- STAINLESS STEEL FILTER: Tea filter is made of stainless steel with an elastic silicone rim and ensures leaves and kernels remain within the strainer while brewing
- GLASS TEAPOT: Sleek design is made with a borosilicate glass body and handles, with a plastic knob on top
We set out with a goal to make an innovation in tea brewing and the patented Bodum tea press system was born. Brewing loose-leaf tea or tea bags has never been easier ¿ or cleaner. The Bodum Assam Medium Tea Press serves 4 ¿ 5 people and is made from durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass. Designed after the traditional teapot shape, the Assam embodies a more modern, spout-less look. To brew, simply set the durable stainless steel filter into the glass pot. Fill the strainer with the appropriate amount of your favorite loose-leaf tea. Pour hot water over the leaves, filling the pot. Then set the plunger/lid in place in the up position. Allow the tea to brew to your liking and then press down on the plunger. The press compresses the tea leaves below the infusion holes in the strainer; completely stopping the brewing process. The Assam Tea Press puts an end to bitter, over brewed tea. Once you press, you can rest assured that your first cup and your third cup will taste exactly the same. There’s no need to remove the filter and there’s no mess. What you have left is the true unforgettable and delicious taste of your preferred tea. Some teas can even be brewed a second or third time, making the Shin Cha tea press the perfect choice. Just stir up the tea leaves and fill the pot back up with hot water, repeating the process. It is a clean and easy way to enjoy loose-leaf tea whether it is black, green, white, blooming or herbal tea. The clear glass leaves the infusion remain visible at all times, making it a very attractive table piece. The Assam is dishwasher safe and the glass teapot is microwave safe. The glass Assam Tea Press is available in both small (2 cup – 0.5 l, 17 oz.) and medium (4 cup – 1.0 l, 34 oz.) sizes. This medium version has a 1.0 l, 34 oz. capacity.
A smart and elegant design, the Assam tea press from Bodum prevents tea from becoming bitter while showcasing the beauty of brewing. Crafted with a borosilicate glass body and a stainless steel infuser, the press works with loose leaf or bagged teas and lets the user determined the brewing strength. Once plunged, the filter holds the tea below the infuser holes, so brewing is brought to a tidy halt. No removal of the infuser is necessary, and the tea’s lovely color is visible all the while. Modeled on traditional teapot shaping, the pot holds 34 ounces, comes with a stay-cool knob, and cleans up in the dishwasher with the lid and rod removed. A 17-ounce version is also available. –Emily Bedard
Bodum Assam Glass Tea Press with Stainless Steel Filter, 17-Ounce
Bodum Chambord Copper Classic Teapot, 44 ounce
- Quick and easy to use: add loose-leaf tea into filter, add hot water and stir, steep tea, remove infuser when desired strength is reached, serve and enjoy
- Copper finish looks beautiful from kitchen to tabletop, perfect for holiday entertaining
- Heat-resistant polypropylene handle provides a cool, comfortable grip
- Use your favourite black, green, white or herbal tea
- Removable infuser stops the brewing process
Bodum 4552-16 Assam 2 Piece Small Tea Glass with Steel Handle, 10 oz, Chrome
- They are made from borosilicate glass, which is light and robust at the same time and dishwasher safe
- On top of that, borosilicate glass doesn't cloud - not even after years of dishwasher use
- The glasses' handles are made from stainless steel
- The ASSAM is a classic tea and coffee glass to go beautifully with any of our tea and coffee pots
Bodum 11654-18S Storage Jar 34 oz. Copper
- Storage jar: beautifully designed Coffee storage jar is perfect for Coffee beans, food, kitchen storage, or other household organization
- Classic design: storage jar has a vacuum sealed lid to keep Coffee beans fresh, and is constructed of durable borosilicate glass
- Stainless steel: copper-plated stainless steel lid
- Chambord collection: Bodum Copper classic collection centers around the chambord collection and Celebrates the Heritage and craftsmanship of this iconic design in the Coffee industry
Bodum Copper collection centers around the CHAMBORD collection and celebrates the heritage and craftsmanship of this iconic design in the Coffee industry. The Bodum Copper collection is our premium collection. Perfect for gifting, entertaining and especially for use in life’s celebratory moments- big and small. The entire Copper collection is manufactured in the Bodum factory in tondela, Portugal where the CHAMBORD French press has been skillfully crafted for over 30 years.
Best bodum assam glass teapot: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy