Best Bodum Cast Iron Teapot
Nowadays, there are so many products of bodum cast iron teapot in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for bodum cast iron teapot in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings bodum cast iron teapot which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Bodum Assam – Tea Press – Black Lid & Handle, Stainless Steel Filter – 0.5l, 17oz
- Size: about 15.8 x 11.7 x 12.4cm
- Weight: about 295g
- / Polypropylene, filter rod / stainless steel, handle / ABS resin, packing / silicone rubber body / heat-resistant glass, even tea leaf cover, press material:
- Country of origin: Germany
- Capacity: 500ml
Bodum 1801-16US4 ASSAM Teapot, Glass Teapot with Stainless Steel Filter, 34 Ounce
- TEA PRESS: Brew a delicious cup of tea in this glass tea press that utilizes the same brewing system as the French press
- perfect for loose teas and tea bags
- STAINLESS STEEL FILTER: Tea filter is made of stainless steel with an elastic silicone rim and ensures leaves and kernels remain within the strainer while brewing
- GLASS TEAPOT: Sleek design is made with a borosilicate glass body and handles, with a plastic knob on top
We set out with a goal to make an innovation in tea brewing and the patented Bodum tea press system was born. Brewing loose-leaf tea or tea bags has never been easier ¿ or cleaner. The Bodum Assam Medium Tea Press serves 4 ¿ 5 people and is made from durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass. Designed after the traditional teapot shape, the Assam embodies a more modern, spout-less look. To brew, simply set the durable stainless steel filter into the glass pot. Fill the strainer with the appropriate amount of your favorite loose-leaf tea. Pour hot water over the leaves, filling the pot. Then set the plunger/lid in place in the up position. Allow the tea to brew to your liking and then press down on the plunger. The press compresses the tea leaves below the infusion holes in the strainer; completely stopping the brewing process. The Assam Tea Press puts an end to bitter, over brewed tea. Once you press, you can rest assured that your first cup and your third cup will taste exactly the same. There’s no need to remove the filter and there’s no mess. What you have left is the true unforgettable and delicious taste of your preferred tea. Some teas can even be brewed a second or third time, making the Shin Cha tea press the perfect choice. Just stir up the tea leaves and fill the pot back up with hot water, repeating the process. It is a clean and easy way to enjoy loose-leaf tea whether it is black, green, white, blooming or herbal tea. The clear glass leaves the infusion remain visible at all times, making it a very attractive table piece. The Assam is dishwasher safe and the glass teapot is microwave safe. The glass Assam Tea Press is available in both small (2 cup – 0.5 l, 17 oz.) and medium (4 cup – 1.0 l, 34 oz.) sizes. This medium version has a 1.0 l, 34 oz. capacity.
A smart and elegant design, the Assam tea press from Bodum prevents tea from becoming bitter while showcasing the beauty of brewing. Crafted with a borosilicate glass body and a stainless steel infuser, the press works with loose leaf or bagged teas and lets the user determined the brewing strength. Once plunged, the filter holds the tea below the infuser holes, so brewing is brought to a tidy halt. No removal of the infuser is necessary, and the tea’s lovely color is visible all the while. Modeled on traditional teapot shaping, the pot holds 34 ounces, comes with a stay-cool knob, and cleans up in the dishwasher with the lid and rod removed. A 17-ounce version is also available. –Emily Bedard
Tea Kettle, TOPTIER Japanese Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser | Cast Iron Tea Kettle Stovetop Safe [Leaf Design Teapot] Coated with Enameled Interior for 32 Ounce / 950 ml, Light Green
- ✔Cast Iron Teapot - The cast iron tea kettle allows gradual and even heating. It will help infuse the greatest amount of flavor from the tea leaves into the water. Cast iron teapot could break down the elements of Fe2+, which is beneficial to your body. Japanese cast iron teapot also has a long heat preservation.
- ✔Convenient to Store - Teapot holds up to 32 oz. The cast iron teapot material is sturdy and protects the teapot from being damaged easily, which greatly extend the life of teapot. The fully enameled interior helps preserve the taste of the tea original and pure and allows for easy care.
TOPTIER Japanese & Chinese Cast Iron Teapot / Tea Kettle for Better Taste – Art Collection & Antique
Tea & Teapot Culture:
– Different seasons match with different tea, this is the way to maintain health, which varies from time to time.
– Drinking Scented Tea in spring.
– Drinking Green Tea in summer.
– Drinking Wulong Tea in autumn.
– Drinking Black Tea in winter.
– When we are free, make a cup of good tea, savor it, which would enhance the realm of spiritual life and make life more tasteful.
– About 32 oz / 950 ml for everyday use. In order to avoid spilling when the water boils, avoid placing the water over 3/4 of the teapot.
– This TOPTIER teapot is built with an infuser for loose leaf tea to maximize the flavor and aromas and has a cast iron body to preserve heat.
– No need to rush your teapot of tea. The cast iron teapot distributes heat evenly, which helps enhance flavor extraction during the brewing process.
Use & Maintenance:
– Customer satisfaction is our priority. If you have any questions about our teapot, please contact us.
– Before first use, put 5-10 grams of tea into the cast iron teapot and brewing for about 10 minutes.
– A tannin film will cover the interior, which is the reaction of tannin from tea leaves and Fe2+ from the iron teapot, and it will help remove the odor and protect the teapot from rusting.
– Pour away the water after it is done boiling. Repeat the produce for 2-3 times until the water is clear.
– After each use, please do not forget to empty the teapot. Take the lid off while drying, and the remaining water will be evaporated slowly.
– Recommend not pour over 70% of capacity water into the teapot.
– Avoid cleaning the teapot with detergent, brush or cleaning implement.
1 x Cast iron tea kettle
1 x Stainless steel infuser
Bodum Assam Glass Tea Press with Stainless Steel Filter, 17-Ounce
Bodum Chambord Copper Classic Teapot, 44 ounce
- Quick and easy to use: add loose-leaf tea into filter, add hot water and stir, steep tea, remove infuser when desired strength is reached, serve and enjoy
- Copper finish looks beautiful from kitchen to tabletop, perfect for holiday entertaining
- Heat-resistant polypropylene handle provides a cool, comfortable grip
- Use your favourite black, green, white or herbal tea
- Removable infuser stops the brewing process
TOWA Workshop Japanese Tetsubin Tea Kettle Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser Black 22 oz
- 【TWO USAGES】 Holds up to 650mL(22oz).Cast iron teapot can be used to boil water as tea kettle. It also can be used to make tea or boil tea as teapot. Stovetop safe, small fire is suggested.
- 【BE HEALTHY】 Cast iron teapot let your drink water be healthy.TOWA cast iron teapot can improve the water quality by releasing iron ions and absorbing chloride ions in water. So the water after boiled by our cast iron teapot can be more sweeter and softer, which is suitable for all kinds of tea making or other drinks making.
BRAND INSTRUCTION The cast iron kettle also called TETSUBIN in Japan,which has handreds year of production.
TOWA Workshop is one of the traditional workshops of handmade tetsubin.You will find that use Tetsubin to
boiling water which can improve water quality by releasing iron ions and absorbing chloride ions in water.
The water will taste softer and sweeter after boiled by suteas cast iron teapot.
Use and Maintenance
1、When use the teapot at the first time, put 5-10 grams of tea into the iron teapot and brewing for
about 10 minutes.Pour the water out after boiled. Repeat boiling in this way for 2-3 times.
A tannin film will cover the inside of the teapot, which is the reaction of tannin from tea leaves
and Fe2+ from iron teapot, it will protect the pot from rusting and remove the odor of new pot.
2、Please do not pour over 70% of its capacity water into the teapot to avoid the water overflow
3、Please keep the inside of the teapot dry after each use.Just take the lid off to evaporate the
water inside.Then use soft cloth to wipe it.
4、Please do not wash or rub the teapot inside or outside with a sponge, detergent, brush or cleaning
implement.You may polish the surface of the teapot with a lightly squeezed soft cloth, which has been
soaked with tea as this will help to keep it glossy.
√ Product guarantee:Any deficits upon receiving the teapot, please kindly contact us. We will ship a
new one toyou immediately.
√ Quality guarantee:Any quality problems when using it, please kindly contact us. We will solve your
issues or ship a new one to you immediately.
√ Service guarantee:Any doubts about how to use or maintain it, please kindly contact us.We will reply
you within 24 hours.
Best bodum cast iron teapot: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy