Best Cuisinart Advantage Ceramica Xt
Nowadays, there are so many products of cuisinart advantage ceramica xt in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cuisinart advantage ceramica xt in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cuisinart advantage ceramica xt which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart 54C-11BK Advantage Ceramica XT Cookware Set Medium Black
- Cuisinart Ceramica XT Non-Stick Interior - Exclusive titanium reinforced ceramic nonstick interior that will not stain or discolor. PTFE, PFOA and PFOS free
- Silicone handles are riveted for strength and durability and designed to stay cool on the stovetop
- Tempered glass covers - glass lids fit tight to lock in flavor, texture and nutrients
- Drip-free pouring - rims of cookware are tapered to make pouring clean and easy
Perform all cooking tasks, large or small, with the Cuisinart Advantage Ceramica XT Nonstick Cookware set. Now you can simmer, saute, fry, boil or braise to your heart’s content! Our exclusive Ceramica XT nonstick interior is titanium reinforced for enhanced food release and durability. The powerful nonstick will not stain or discolor. The cookware’s aluminum core heats quickly and evenly. Set includes: 1.5 Qt. Saucepan w/cover, 2.5 Qt. Saucepan w/cover, 3 Qt. Saute Pan w/cover, 6 Qt. Stockpot w/cover, 8″ Skillet, 10″ Skillet, 18 cm Steamer Insert.
Cuisinart Advantage Ceramica XT 11 Piece Cookware Set Red
Features. Handles are designed to provide a secure and comfortable grip. Riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Glass covers allow you to view results while cooking. Tight tting lids seal in avors and nutrients. 11 PieceSpecifications. Color Red. Material Aluminum
Cuisinart 55-11BK Advantage Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set, Black
- Set includes: 10-inch skillet, 1-quart saucepan with cover, 2-quart saucepan with cover,3-quart saucepan with cover, 3-quart saute pan with cover, 6-quart stockpot with cover
- Aluminum heats quickly and cooks at an even temperature, eliminating hot spots.
- Cuisinart exclusive nonstick ﬁnish provides lasting food release, healthy cooking, and easy cleaning
- cookware is dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning
Prepare virtually anything with the Cuisinart Advantage Non-Stick 11-piece Cookware collection. An elegant black metallic exterior that complements any kitchen decor lets cooks simmer, saute, fry, boil and braise in style. The pure aluminum core provides quick and even heat while the premium nonstick surface provides lasting food release and easy cleanup. Fantastic results with dishwasher safe convenience. Set includes: 10-inch Skillet, 1-Quart Saucepan with Cover, 2-Quart Saucepan with Cover,3-Quart Saucepan with Cover, 3-Quart Saute Pan with Cover, 6-Quart Stockpot with Cover.
Cuisinart DSA-11 Dishwasher Safe Hard-Anodized 11-Piece Cookware Set
- Ergonomic stay cool handles, dish washer safe, metal utensil safe
- Cookware set, 11 pieces, includes: 1 qtr. sauce pan with cover, 2.5 qtr. sauce pan with cover, 3 qtr. sauté pan with cover, 6 qtr. sauce pot with cover, 8 in skillet, 10 in skillet and pasta insert, suitable for use with: 6 qtr. sauce pot, hard anodized, steel handle, black
- Manufactured in Canada
- Dish washer safe
- Ergonomic stay cool handles
From the Manufacturer
Cuisinart Dishwasher Safe Anodized Cookware
Our exclusive ArmourGuard technology offers a rich hard-anodized exterior with the convenience of dishwasher cleanup.
- The World’s Longest Lasting Nonstick
Eterna nonstick cooking surface is truly advanced, providing unsurpassed release and ultra-durability. Metal utensil safe.
- Professional Performance
Hard anodized construction for superior durability and optimal cooking performance. Even heat distribution eliminates hot spots.
- Ergonomic Handles
Contoured stainless steel stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Side grips ensure balanced cooking.
- Tempered Glass Covers
Glass lids fit tight to lock in flavor, texture and nutrients. Wide, easy grip handles.
- Lifetime Warranty
Cuisinart DCC-2200RC 14-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- For use with the DCC-2200 series, and DCC-2600
- 14 cup glass carafe with a black lid and black and brushed chrome handle
- The easy pour, no drip 14 cup carafe has an ergonomic handle
- Brewed coffee markings for two to fourteen cups. The carafe and lid can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or placed in the dishwasher on the upper rack only
Cuisinart DCC-1200PRC 12-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe, Black
12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard. DCC-1200PRC is the black replacement carafe for the 12-cup Cuisinart Brew Central Coffeemaker.
Cuisinart CB-30 Cast-Iron Single Burner, Stainless Steel
- Heavy-duty cast iron plate for durability. Dimensions : 11.50 L x 11.00 W x 2.50 H inches. UC Weight is 8.20 pounds
- Powerful 1300 watts for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking
- 6-setting adjustable temperature control from low to highest heat
- Ready and safety "on" indicator lights
- "Coil-less" cooking surface for easy cleanup
The Cuisinart cast-iron single burner adds cooking space to any kitchen – or any place without a kitchen! Its powerful 1300 watts heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” Cast iron plate is durable and wipes clean in a snap. Premium brushed Stainless Steel looks elegant in any setting. A 6-setting temperature control offers total flexibility from low to highest heat – use it to keep foods warm, or to cook an entire meal. Ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size make it ideal for small spaces anywhere without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1300-watt large plate|Adjustable thermostat with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plate|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
Cuisinart 59-10R Elements 10-Piece Cookware Set, Red
Cuisinart includes everything cooks need in this natural nonstick collection. Classics like skillets, saucepans and a stockpot can handle just about any dish in a cookbook. The exclusive nano-ceramic technology featured on this cookware offers a healthier nonstick cooking surface with easy food release. The smooth and natural interior does not stain or absorb food flavors. PFOA and PTFE free.
Cuisinart 66-14N 14 Piece Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware Set, Gray
- Hard anodized exterior - harder than stainless steel. Dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for Extra durability and professional performance.
- QuanTanium non-stick interior - premium nonstick surface reinforced with Titanium provides lasting food release. No oil or butter needed for healthier low-fat cooking options, and easy cleanup.
- The 10" skillet comes with break-resistant glass covers allow you to monitor food while it is cooking and rims are tapered for drip-free pouring
This Deluxe cookware set includes saucepans large and small and a universal steamer insert for endless meal options. The 10″ skillet comes with break-resistant glass covers allow you to monitor food while it is cooking and rims are tapered for drip-free pouring Features: Hard Anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance|Saucepans feature measurement markings making it easy to measure as you cook!|Heats quickly and spreads heat evenly eliminating hot spots|Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Ideal for all cooking techniques like slow simmers of cream-based sauces rolling boil of stocks to concentrate flavors or sautéing meats poultry or fish with herbs and garlic.|Cool Grip Handles stay cool on the stovetop.|Rims are tapered for drip-free pouring.|Break-resistant glass covers allow you to monitor food while it is cooking without losing heat or food flavors.|Tight-fitting covers seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier more flavorful results every time you cook.|Lifetime warranty|Set includes:|1 Quart Saucepan w/Cover|2 Quart Saucepan w/Cover|3 Quart Saucepan w/Cover|3 Quart Sauté Pan w/Cover and Helper|8 Quart Stockpot w/Cover|10″ Covered Skillet|8″ Nondtick Skillet|18cm Steamer Insert (fits 2 quart and 3 quart saucepans)
Cuisinart CSS-11MR 11-Piece Classic Cookware Set, Red
- Premium stainless steel offers optimal cooking performance
- Solid cast stainless steel Cool Grip stick handles are contoured for comfort and balance, riveted for strength and durability
- Glass lids fit tight to lock in flavor, texture and nutrients. Wide, easy-grip handles
- Goes from stove-top to oven - safe up to 400 DegreeF
- Glass lids are oven safe up to 350 DegreeF
- Dishwasher Safe
Maximize your cooking options! Designed with a rich red metallic exterior and stainless interior. This set lets cooks create family favorites and elegant gourmet meals – and adds a splash of color to brighten up your kitchen!. Features: Premium stainless steel offers optimal cooking performance.|Solid cast stainless steel Cool Grip™ stick handles are contoured for comfort and balance riveted for strength and durability.|Glass lids fit tight to lock in flavor texture and nutrients. Wide easy-grip handles.|Goes from stove-top to oven – safe to 400°F.|Glass lids are oven safe up to 350°F.|Dishwasher Safe|Lifetime Warranty|11-Piece Set Includes:|1.5 Qt. Saucepan with cover|2.5 Qt. Saucepan with cover|3 Qt. Sauté with helper handle and cover|8 Qt. Stockpot with cover|8″ Skillet|10″ Skillet|18 cm Steamer Insert
Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle
- 1500-watt/110-volts stainless-steel cordless electric kettle with 1-2/3-liter capacity and concealed heating element
- 6 preset heat settings for steeping tea at just the right temperature; blue LED indicator lights
- 30-minute keep warm; 2-minute memory function; 360-degree swivel power base for cordless convenience
- Blue backlit water window; removable/washable scale filter; boil-dry protection with auto safety shutoff
The PerfecTemp for Every Occasion
Equipped with 1500 watts of power for fast heating, this electric kettle brings up to 1-2/3 liters of water to a rolling boil in a matter of minutes. Better than that, it offers six different preset heat settings, which allows for steeping tea at just the right temperature depending on the variety. Using the simple one-touch controls on the kettle’s handle, select 160 degrees F for delicate teas, 175 degrees F for green tea, 185 degrees F for white tea, 190 degrees F for oolong tea, 200 degrees F for French press coffee, and “Boil” for black tea or to make instant cocoa, oatmeal, noodles, and more.
Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp Cordless Programmable Kettle
The control panel also offers blue LED indicators, a “start” button, and a “keep warm” button, which will maintain the set temperature for 30 minutes. For added convenience, the kettle’s 360-degree swivel base allows for pouring without the hassle of a power cord getting in the way, and its memory function makes it possible to remove the kettle from its base for two minutes without it shutting off or losing its place in the heating process.
Other highlights include a stay-cool nonslip handle, an “open” button for lifting the lid, a blue backlit water window with measurement marks, a concealed heating element to prevent mineral buildup, a removable/washable scale filter, a dripless pour spout, and boil-dry protection with auto shutoff for safety. A user manual with recipes comes included. The kettle measures approximately 8-1/5 by 9-4/5 by 12 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
Parts and Benefits
Dripless Pour Spout with Splash Guard
keeps counters dry
Removable Scale Filter
for clean water
for quick and easy filling
Lid Release Button
Preset Temperature Controls with Indicators
- Delicate (160°F)
- Green (175°F)
- White (185°F)
- Oolong (190°F)
- Herbal (200°F)
- Black (Boil – 212°F)
- French Press (200°F)
Start (Stop) with Indicator
to start/stop the heating process
Keep Warm with Indicator
maintains the selected temperature for 30 minutes
for a clear view of water level
designed for comfort
Power Base with 360° Swivel
for cordless convenience
- 1.7-liter capacity
- 6 preset temperatures
- One-touch controls with blue LED indicators
- 30-minute Keep Warm option
- Memory feature allows kettle to be lifted off base for 2 minutes without shutting off or losing its place in the brewing process
- 1500 watts for fast heat-up
- Blue backlit water window
- 360° swivel cordless connector
- Stay-cool nonslip handle
- Concealed heating element to prevent mineral buildup
- Removable/cleanable scale filter
- Auto shutoff and boil dry protection
- Limited 3-year warranty
• Memory Feature
The kettle features an internal “memory” that lets you leave the kettle off the base for up to 2 minutes without it going into standby mode. When returned to the base, it will restart the heating and/or Keep Warm cycles right where they left off.
• Keep Warm Mode
Keep Warm is the kettle’s default function that automatically maintains selected temperature for 30 minutes. If you have selected the Boil preset, your unit will hold a temperature just below boiling during the Keep Warm cycle. To bring water back to a rolling boil, press the Start button twice. Keep Warm can be turned off by pressing the Keep Warm button at any time before or during the heating cycle.
• Boil-Dry Protection
Your kettle is equipped with boil-dry protection. If it starts heating without enough water in the unit, the heater will automatically shut off to avoid damaging the heating element. The lights will flash and the unit will beep to alert you. Once the kettle has cooled down, lift it off the base, then replace it to reset and restart the heating cycle. The quickest way to cool down the heater is to fill the kettle with cold water; however, you can also wait for it to cool down by itself.
• Sleep Mode
If the unit is not in use for 5 minutes, it will revert to sleep mode. The heater and all lights will be off, but your last selections will remain in the unit’s memory. To turn the kettle back on, simply press any button, or lift it up and then return it to the base.
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Get ready for more of a good thing with the Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker. Bake delicious waffles fast with this gleaming stainless steel appliance. Nonstick plates, indicator lights and a regulating thermostat make operation easy while the five-setting browning control mean your waffle will always be baked to perfection. Top chocolate waffles with ice cream for an update on the ice cream sandwich, or try cheddar cheese and chive waffles as an out-of-the-ordinary complement to soup or chili. It’s time to break away from breakfast!
Features and Benefits
Browning Control Adjustment: Five settings to customize waffle maker from light to deep golden brown
Indicator Lights: Signals when waffle maker is ready to bake and signals when waffles are ready to eat
Weighted Lid: Lid will not rise as waffles bake
Rubber Feet: Prevents marking countertop and keeps unit steady
Brushed Stainless Steel Covers: Clean and sleek look for any countertop
Cord Storage: Cord wraps under bottom for easy storage
Cleaning and Maintenance
Once you have finished baking, remove plug from electrical outlet. Leave top lid open so grids begin to cool. Never take your waffle maker apart for cleaning. Simply brush crumbs from grooves, and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel. You may clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup. Be certain grids have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately 5 minutes, thus allowing it to soften for easy removal. To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.
When waffle making is completed, simply store your maker with the cord wrapped securely around base. Plug prongs fit into the special grooves on the side of the waffle maker. For compact storage, stand waffle maker on opening end so Cuisinart logo is facing you. The waffle maker has been designed with a special latching feature so the lid stays closed during storage.
Tips on how to make the perfect waffles
Cuisinart recommends the heat setting #3 for golden brown waffles. If you prefer crisper, darker waffles, increase the browning control to setting #4 or 5. For evenly filled waffles, pour the batter onto the center of the lower grid and close the cover. We recommend using 1/2 cup batter per waffle for evenly filled waffles. Waffles are best when made to order, but baked waffles may be kept warm in a 200°F oven. Place in a baking pan or wrap in foil while in the oven. Waffles wrapped in foil may lose their crispiness. Baked waffles may be frozen. Allow to cool completely, then place in plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waffles separated. Reheat in a toaster or toaster oven when ready to use.
- Bakes one large traditional-style waffle
- Five-setting browning control
- Regulating thermostat
- Nonstick baking plates
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Red and green “ready to bake/ready to eat” indicator lights
- Instruction/Recipe book included
- Syrups: Maple syrup, fruit syrup
- Sauces: Chocolate sauce, fruit sauce, warm fruit compote
- Powders: Powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar blend
- Nuts: Chopped almonds, walnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts
- Fruit: Any variety of berry
- Dairy: Whipped cream; ice cream; sorbet; yogurt
Cuisinart CB-60 Cast-Iron Double Burner, Stainless Steel
- 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Dimensions(LWH)-5.75 x 22.50 x 15.25 inches
- Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle - primary burner: 1300 watts + Secondary burner: 500 watts
- Two separate 6-setting adjustable temperature controls
- Ready and safety "on" indicator lights. Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two extra burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Its 1800 watts of power – a 1300-watt large plate and a 500-watt small plate – heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” cast iron plates are durable and wipe clean in a snap. Premium brushed stainless steel housing looks stylish in any setting. A separate 6-setting temperature control for each burner offers complete versatility – the lower settings keep foods warm, while the higher settings cook an entire meal. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd, yet it’s compact and portable enough for small spaces like dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1800 watts of power: 1300-watt large plate and 500-watt small plate for quick heat-up|Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plates|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
Cuisinart MSC-600 3-In-1 Cook Central 6-Quart Multi-Cooker: Slow Cooker, Brown/Saute, Steamer
- One touch switches modes when recipe calls for combination cooking
- Extra-large blue backlit LCD display with easy-to-read time and temperature settings
- Removable 6-quart nonstick aluminum cooking pot
- Glass lid with cool-touch handle for clear view and comfortable handling
- Dishwasher-safe removable parts for effortless cleanup, Steaming rack included, Limited 3-year warranty.Steam for up to 90 minutes
Cuisinart continues to deliver premium countertop appliances that are truly multifunctional with this Cook Central multicooker. It simplifies combination cooking, letting you bypass the stovetop by browning ingredients right in the unit before switching to slow cook. The preset function buttons and time and temperature controls offer easy-to-use brown/saute, slow cook and steam options. A 24-hour timer and automatic “keep warm” setting promise a fresh-cooked meal, warm and ready when you’re ready to eat.
12″ L x 19″ W x 9-1/2″ H, with a 6 quart capacity
Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer, White
Create a chef inspired meal with this Cuisinart Power Advantage five speed hand mixer. With a sleek white exterior, it features a chrome plated Cuisinart logo and stainless steel attachments. It has a 200 watt motor with automatic feedback, and an easy-to-use speed dial control with five different speeds to choose from. Backed by a manufacturer’s limited three year warranty, this hand mixer also has a swivel cord for right or left handed use, and comes with a spatula, instructions, and a recipe booklet.
8″ L x 3-3/4″ W x 5-3/4″ H
Cuisinart 622-24 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 10-Inch Open Skillet
- Hard Anodized is harder than stainless steel and is dense, nonporous and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance
- Quantanium nonstick interior is reinforced with titanium and provides lasting food release, healthily nonfat cooking option, and easy clean up
- Cool Grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip
Inspired by the French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart continues its commitment to superior quality and innovation. Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying, sautéing, or browning. An extremely durable exterior with a smooth, hard anodized finish creates a look of professional elegance to complement any kitchen. Designed from the inside out for today’s healthy lifestyles, this collection is constructed with 100% aluminum-free Quantanium nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium. Features: Sloped Sides Deliver Perfect Performance|The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms.|Hard Anodized Exterior|Cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense non-porous highly wear resistant.|Unsurpassed Heat Distribution|Hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.|Quantanium Non-Stick for Professional Results|Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil frying breaded pork chops or browning sausage.|Cool Grip Handle|Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.|Drip-Free Pouring|Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.|Constructed to Last|Lifetime warranty.
From eggs at breakfast to fish, chicken, or steak at dinnertime, this 10-inch open skillet is a great all-round performer. The advanced Quantanium nonstick coating is designed for healthy low-fat cooking, and titanium reinforcement makes it tough enough for use with metal utensils Even the most delicate foods can be cooked without sticking, and cleanup is quick and easy.
Cuisinart Chef’s Classic cookware is constructed from durable 3mm hard-anodized aluminum, providing superb heat transfer without hot spots. The securely riveted stay-cool steel handles are oven-safe to 500 degrees F, so food can be browned on the stovetop then transferred to the oven to finish cooking. This pan should be hand-washed with a mild detergent, and it carries a limited lifetime warranty against defects. –Simon Leake
Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop, Black
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25" x 23.5" x 2.5"
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
- Throws off less heat so kitchens stay cooler
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed.UC Cubic Feet: 1.38
The Double Induction Cooktop offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two induction burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat-up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. Each burner has its own heat setting control, 150-minute timer and On/Off switch. The smooth glass surface looks sleek and wipes clean. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size makes it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Refer instruction manual before use. Features: Induction technology for fastest heat-up|Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops|Bright LED displays|Left burner: on/off 8 heat settings 150-minute timer|Right burner: on/off 5 heat settings 150-minute timer|Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off|Safe exhaust-free and flame-free cooking|Even heating – no hot spots|Must use with induction-ready cookware*|Limited Five Year Motor Warranty *Cast Iron 18/0 stainless steel
Cuisinart DLC-2009CHBMY Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless
- Includes slicer disc, shredding disc, new chopping blade, detachable stem, spatula, and recipe/instruction book
- Brushed Stainless Steel housing for enhanced durability
- Lexan work bowl virtually shatterproof, dishwasher-safe
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency
- does not include DVD and the blade
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
With its powerful motor, this convenient food processor quickly and easily slices, dices, chops, and purees, helping to reduce prep time in the kitchen. The appliance comes with a large 9-cup work bowl that makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch. The unit’s extra-large one-piece feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables and allows for continuous processing. Accessories include a stainless-steel medium slicing disc (4 mm), a stainless-steel shredding disc, a chopping/mixing blade, and a detachable disc stem, plus a plastic spatula, and a recipe/instruction book. The unit’s compact build means it will fit comfortably on any countertop, and its brushed stainless finish adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen. All removable parts clean up easily by hand or in the dishwasher. The food processor measures 9-1/2 by 7 by 13 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty with a 10-year limited warranty on the motor.
Cuisinart 722-911NS Chef’s Classic Stainless Nonstick 2-Piece 9-Inch and 11-Inch Skillet Set
- 18/10 mirror exterior finish for a classic look and professional performance
- Nonstick surface for delicate sauces, vegetables, or meats
- heats and cools quickly for precise temperature control
- Cool Grip handles stay cool on stovetop, unique thumb rests riveted for balance and control when lifting and pouring
- Titanium reinforced nonstick cooking suface for a lifetime of healthy cooking without added butter or oils
The ideal choice for browning and frying, skillets are a cookware classic. Available with titanium-reinforced Quantanium® nonstick interior means less oil or butter are needed for healthier, low-fat cooking options. Induction ready, this set is an essential addition to any kitchen.
Best cuisinart advantage ceramica xt: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy