Best Delta Spindle Sander Parts
Nowadays, there are so many products of delta spindle sander parts in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for delta spindle sander parts in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings delta spindle sander parts which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
DELTA 31-788 1/2-Inch 80 Grit Sanding Sleeves for 31-780 Spindle Sander (6-Pack)
Ridgid EB4424 Sander, Oscillating/Edge Belt
- Made in USA or Imported
- This item is SANDER, OSCILLATING EDGE 14663
- This product is used for power-detail-sanders
- This product manufacture by Taiwan
- Two machines in one – combines edge belt and spindle sanding in one high performance tool
This item is SANDER, OSCILLATING EDGE 14663. This product is used for power-detail-sanders. This product manufacture by Taiwan.
From the Manufacturer
Ridgid EB4424 Sander, Oscillating Edge Belt is two machines in one that combines an edge belt and spindle sanding in one high performance tool. The ball bearing construction provides smooth operation and a long life. The oscillating and rotary motion provides fast, burn-free finishes on edges, faces, contours, inside and outside curves. Tool free conversion from belt to spindle changes are quick and easy, no tools required. Table tilts 0-48 degrees with detents at most popular angles (0, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees) to sand bevel edges. Completely outfitted this sander includes a 4-inch X 24-inch belt, all drums and set of sleeves. On-board accessory storage for all drums, throat plates, washers and belt mechanism store neatly on the tool. User-friendly features like the sof-touch knobs, hose adapter with built-in sawdust collection port, recesses in base for sawhorse mounting make this sander easy to use. Specifications: Input: 3/8 HP, 5 amps., Transmission (No Load Speed): 1,725 spindle r/min:, FPM: 1,350 belt, Oscillation: 60/min., Stroke: 3/4 in., belt Size: 4 in. X 24 in., Sanding Drums Provided: 3/4 in, 1 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in., Tool Weight: 40 lbs. Includes sander bed assembly with 4 in. X 24 in. sanding belt assembly, 1/2in, 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-1/2 in. and 2 in diameter sanding sleeves with 4 corresponding drums, drum washers, hex key, table insert, and throat plates.
WEN 6508 6 x 48 in. Belt and 9 in. Disc Sander with Stand
- 9 Amp motor provides up to 3450 RPM
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 6-by-48 inch belt and a 9-by-9 inch disc
- Heavy-duty body prevents any heavy vibrations
- Tension release lever makes for simple changes to sandpaper belt grits
- Includes an 80-grit sanding disc, an 80-grit sanding belt, a miter gauge, two dust ports and an open frame stand
POWERTEC 11214 4.5 Inch Sanding Sleeves for Spindle Sander | 120 Grit | Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper Diameter 2 Inch – 3 Pack
- INCLUDES: Professional grade aluminum oxide (120 grit) sanding sleeves 4-1/2” x 2” Diameter – Pack of 3
- SIZE: These 4 ½ inch long spindle sander sleeves fit directly over the rubber sanding drum metal shaft
- PROFESSIONAL FINISH: Perfect oscillating sanders for woodworking projects, and used for sanding, resurfacing, abrading and polishing some metals and most soft and hard woods
- MADE TO LAST: Constructed from aluminum oxide to increase longevity and prevent loading
POWERTEC 11221 4.5 Inch Sanding Sleeves for Spindle Sander | 80 Grit | Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper Sanding Sleeves 4-1/2” Long in 6 Diameters ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 3” – 12 PK
- Includes: Professional grade aluminum oxide (80 Grit) sanding sleeves – pack of 12, (2 of the following diameters: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3")
- Perfect fit: These 4 ½ inch long spindle sander sleeves fit directly over the rubber sanding drum metal shaft
- Professional finish: Perfect Oscillating sanders for woodworking projects, and used for sanding, resurfacing, abrading and polishing some metals and most soft and hard woods
Shop Fox W1668 3/4 HP Bench-Top Oscillating Drill Press
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110-Volt, 1,725 RPM, Spindle Speeds 250-3050 RPM
- Drill chuck: 5/8-Inch
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4-Inch
- Swing: 13-1/4-Inch
- Includes a 3-piece spindle sander drum kit with a mandrel and 80 grit sanding paper to fit the 1-Inch, 1-1/2-Inch and 2-Inch drums.
Shop Fox offers a broad assortment of drill presses to suit every need—from small hobby shops to professional machine shops. Our unique oscillating models provide the convenience of two machines in half the space, and Our Radial drill presses offer unmatched versatility. For the best selection of features, performance, and value, Look no further than Shop Fox.
WEN 6510T 3.5 Amp Oscillating Spindle Sander
- Powerful 1/2 HP 3.5 Amp motor provides 58 OPM and 2000 RPM
- Includes six 80-Grit sanding sleeve sizes for a variety of curvatures: 1/2 in., 3/4, in., 1 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in., 3 in.
- Features onboard storage for all accessories along with a dust collection port for hooking in a dust extractor
- Attach the dust collector of your choice to the onboard dust port to minimize clean-up
- Backed by a two-year warranty
WEN 6515 1 in. x 30 in. Belt Sander with 5 in. Sanding Disc
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 1-by-30 inch belt and a 5-inch disc
- 2.3A motor provides up to 3160 FPM for the belt and 3450 RPM for the disc
- Sturdy heavy-duty base prevents walking and wobbling during operation
- Features two separate dust ports for maximum vacuuming efficiency
- Includes a miter gauge, an 80-grit sanding disc, a 100-grit sanding belt and a 2-year warranty
Triton TSPS450 Oscillating Spindle Sander
- Ideal for sanding contours, arcs, curves & other irregular shapes
- Rotating & oscillating action for increased speed, efficiency and a precision finish
- Powerful 3.5A (450W) motor No Load Speed - 2000 RPM Oscillation Speed - 58 OPM
- Includes 6 sanding sleeves with matching rubber drums & table inserts
- On-board storage for all accessories
Delivers a professional finish to every project. Outstanding performance can be expected from the Triton TSPS450 Oscillating Spindle Sander. The oscillating action in combination with the rotating drum reduces the chance for burning and eliminates band marks on both internal and external profiles. With 6 different sleeve sizes included, the TSPS450 provides woodworkers the flexibility to select the optimum sleeve size for the precise needs of every project. Stability and enhanced material support is provided by the large 11 ½” x 14 ½” cast iron table. This sander is that special woodworking machine that helps every project look even better when finished.
From the Manufacturer
Established in 1976, Triton Precision Power Tools designs and manufactures a wide range of power tools primarily aimed at the expert woodworker. From award-winning, innovative routers, sanding products and circular saws, to the ground-breaking SuperJaws and the original Triton Workcenter, Triton has a history of innovative design, which is responsive to the needs of woodworking professionals and enthusiasts alike.
Spindle Sander Sleeves, 18PCS Sanding Sleeves for Oscillating Sander, 80 120 240 Assorted Grit Sandpaper, 4-1/2” Length, 1/2”,3/4”,1”,1-1/2”, 2”, 3” Diameter, by LotFancy
- 80 / 120 / 240 grit assorted oscillating spindle sander sleeves, 6PCS per grit
- 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch,1 inch, 1-1/2 inch, 2 inch and 3 inch sanding sleeves for each grit, 4.5" in length
- Different diameters and grits fitting your task and machine perfectly
- Aluminum Oxide Abrasive providing high performance and durability
- Fitting most Oscillating Sanders in the market: RYOBI, DELTA, GRIZZLY, ENLON, POWERTEC, WEN, Rockwell, Fox, Triton, and more
WEN 4208 8 in. 5-Speed Drill Press
- Includes a 1/2-inch keyed chuck and onboard key storage
- Operates at 5 different speeds: 740, 1100, 1530, 2100, 3140 RPM
- Spindle travels up to 2 inches with easy to read, locking linear depth stops for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 1/3 HP induction motor develops ample torque and power
- 6-1/2 x 6-1/2" worktable is height adjustable and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
- Swing: 8 inch. Motor: 120V, 60Hz. Horsepower: 1/3 HP.
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WEN’s 8-inch swing, 5-speed drill press is small but powerful enough to drill through metal, wood, plastics, and other materials. Max drill capacity is 1/2” in 1” thick cast iron. When you need accurate, repeatable holes, this tool will do the job more conveniently and precisely than a hand held drill. The perfect size for the shop and portable enough to take to the job. Constructed with a rigid frame consisting of cast iron: head, table, and base ensuring accurate holes. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and it all comes together with smooth and balanced performance even at high speeds. The ½” chuck with JT33 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits. Worktable bevels 45° left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. The base contains predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. The slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective workholding. Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill holes in any material with ease? Remember WEN.
WEN 4214 12-Inch Variable Speed Drill Press
- Infinitely variable speed ranges from 580-3200 RPMS. Mechanical variable speed delivers equal torque throughout the range. LED read out displays speed.
- Spindle Travel of 3-1/8" with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Quill diameter of 2.17 inches. Durable 2/3hp induction motor develops ample torque and power. Motor: 120 V, 60 Hz. Laser Module: Class III
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WEN’s 12-inch swing, variable speed drill press with laser centering device, is a powerhouse for your shop. Packed with features that you’ll find in larger more industrial type drill presses. This bench-top, cast iron drill press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. Max drill capacity is 5/8” in 1” thick cast iron. The variable speed feature allows you to target in the exact speed (infinitely from 580-3200 RPM) that works for your project. While you are working you simply move a lever and adjust the speed as needed. No pulleys and belts to change! Our design uses a mechanical variable speed which allows for the same power and torque through the entire speed range. A digital readout powered by LED’s displays the running speed. Constructed with a rigid frame consisting of cast iron: head, table, and base, ensures accurate holes. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and it all comes together with smooth and balanced performance even at high speeds. The 5/8” chuck with MT2 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits and features on-board chuck key storage, so you never have to hunt around for it. Worktable bevels 45° left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. Base has predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. Slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective mounting. The X-pattern laser locks-on to your drill points saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. A versatile and valuable tool for any shop especially when you expand its range of use with optional accessories such as mortising attachments, drum sanders, circle cutters, etc. Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill with laser precision? Remember WEN. DO NOT use power tools in the presence of flammable liquids or gases
Porter Cable Benchtop Disc Belt Sander with Disc Work Table, Miter Gauge, Sanding Belt and Disc, and Belt Work Table
- Powerful ball bearing 3/4 HP induction motor provides power for small and large sanding operations on various materials
- Separate aluminum tables for sanding disc and belt with miter gauge
- Cast Iron base reduces vibration and helps keep the sander stable during use
- Sanding belt tilts up to 90 degrees vertical, unsupported underside allows for sanding of curved work pieces
- Dust collection system with included dust bag and adjustable port, keeps work are cleaner
This Porter Cable Benchtop Disc Belt Sander delivers in power and quality. Features a powerful induction ball bearing motor, standard sanding belts and discs, single knob belt tracking adjustment, and quick release belt tension control. Also comes with a built-in dust port and bag, and a useful miter gauge for angle cuts.
Shop Fox W1855 Horizontal/Vertical Belt Sander With 6" Disc
WEN 6500 4 x 36-Inch Belt and 6-Inch Disc Sander with Steel Base
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4-by-36 inch belt and a 6-by-6 inch disc
- Belt tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees
- Features an open-style steel frame design
- 3.2A motor provides up to 1150 FPM
- Tension release Lever makes for Simple changes to sandpaper grit
Remember when you needed a versatile and reliable sander? The WEN Steel Frame Belt Disc Sander sands, smooths and deburrs jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 3.2-amp motor, users should anticipate speeds of up to 1150 feet per minute. Changing the spacious 4-inch-by-36-inch belt is a breeze, giving you the power to switch sand paper grits quickly and easily. The belt also tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees to accommodate the needs of your particular workpiece. Combine this with the steel base and body for a versatile sander that makes transportation and storage easier than ever.
With all of this in addition to the 6-inch side disc, you’ll have the capacity to sand whatever your heart desires. A sturdy work table accompanies the disc to provide a reliable source of support for your workpieces. This package also includes an 80-grit sanding disc, an 80-grit sanding belt, and a miter gauge for precise sanding on angled edges along with a stop bar for maximum belt safety and control. And because this is a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a helpful customer phone line all to make sure that you remember WEN.
Best delta spindle sander parts: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy