Best Disk Sander For Floors
Nowadays, there are so many products of disk sander for floors in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for disk sander for floors in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings disk sander for floors which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
A&H Abrasives 122057,"abrasives, Sanding Discs, Silicon Carbide, Screen Cloth", 20" Silicon Carbide 60 Grit Screen Floor Sander Disc
Mercer Industries 427036 Silicon Carbide Floor Sanding Disc, Cloth Back, 17" x 2" Hole, Grit 36X, 20-Pack
- Featuring silicon Carbide grain which provides consistent performance at a competitive price
- Resin on resin bond with open reduces loading
- Heavy X-weight cloth backing for strength
- Coarse grit discs are an economic and efficient way to remove mastic and glue from concrete floors
- 17-inch x 2-inch hole, grit 36x, 20-pack
A&H Abrasives 122066,"abrasives, Sanding Discs, Silicon Carbide, Screen Cloth", 20" Silicon Carbide 120 Grit Screen Floor Sander Disc
Sheet Sander, Super Large Sanding Base(9×4.5 Inch), TACKLIFE 12,000 Opm 1/2 Sheet Orbital Sander, Hook and Loop Pad, Quick Locking System, Variable Speed – PSS02A
- ➤LARGE SANDING BASE& ADJUSTABLE SPEED: The TACKLIFE 1/2 Orbital Sheet Sander features with its large sanding base 9×4.5 Inch( 230×115mm). 6-stage alternative speed dial supplies variable control of speed. Convenient to adjust the suitable speed for different work as you required.
- ➤EFFICIENT & GREAT POWER: This half-sheet orbital finishing sander was engineered for sanding surfaces with very tight orbital motions. It is driven by an advanced high-speed electrical motor with a powerful capacity of 2.5 Amp and 6000-12,000 OPM.
DEWALT DWAB2010 20" x 2" 100g HP Silicon Carbide Floor Sanding Disc – C100 Grit
The DEWALT DWAB2010 20″ x 2″ 100g HP Silicon Carbide Floor Sanding Disc features a high performance silicon carbide for a smooth floor finish. The resin over resin bond prevents loading during the initial sanding. Excellent performance when used with heavy duty belt sander. Paper backing designed for long life and high performance. Designed for wooden, tile and concrete floors. Designed for wooden, tile, or concrete floors. C100 Grit with paper backing.
WEN 6369 Variable Speed 5 Amp Drywall Sander with 15′ Hose
- Variable speed adjustment operates anywhere from 600 to 1500 RPM
- Hook-and-loop base pad makes changing sandpaper easier than ever
- 5-Amp head-mounted motor provides maximum torque to the sanding disk
- Automatic dust removal system combined with the 15-foot dust hose minimizes Clean-up
- Includes 60, 80, 120, 150, 180 and 240 grit hook-and-loop 9-inch sanding discs
Remember when you could sand those hard to reach places? the WEN variable speed drywall Sander goes where no Sander has gone before. With a pivoting 8.5-Inch head that swivels in all directions, the WEN drywall Sander automatically adjusts to be flush against every surface that crosses its path. Adjust the speed anywhere from 600 to 1500 RPM to meet the needs of the project at hand. The hook and loop base Pad makes Sandpaper changes a breeze while the Foldable design allows for simple storage and transportation. The lightweight 9-pound body telescopes to reach lengths up to five feet away. This package also includes six pieces of hook and loop Sandpaper Disks (60, 80, 120, 150, 180 and 240 Grit) along with a flexible dust vacuum hose that stretches up to 15 feet for reliable dust removal. And because it’s a WEN product, your variable speed drywall Sander comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer helpline. Remember when you could reach the unreachable? remember WEN.
DEWALT DWE6401DS 5-Inch VS Disc Sander with Dust Shroud
- 6 amp motor delivers performance in high torque sanding applications to speed up the sanding process
- 0-3700 OPM, VSR trigger dial for versatility in a wide array of sanding applications
- Adjustable dust shroud can be connected to vacuum to provide improved working environment
- Mid-handle design with soft grip and side handle provides increased balance and relieves user fatigue
The DEWALT DWE6401DS 5-inch variable speed disc sander with dust shroud has a powerful 6 amp motor that delivers performance in high torque sanding applications to speed up the sanding process. The 0-3700 OPM, VSR trigger dial allows for versatility in a wide array of sanding applications. It has an adjustable dust shroud that can be connected to a vacuum to provide an improved, cleaner working environment. The mid-handle design with soft grip and side handle provides increased balance and relieves user fatigue. The sander accepts 5-inch, 8-hole hook and loop paper, which allows for readily available paper to be changed quickly and easily. Backed by DEWALT’s 3 year limited warranty.
TACKLIFE Drywall Sander, 6.7A(800W), Automatic Vacuum System, 12 Sanding Discs, Variable Speed 500-1800 RPM Electric Drywall Sander with LED Light and a Carry Bag, Extendable Handle 1.6-1.9m PDS03A
- ★ More clean: Designed with an automatic vacuum system eligible for 98% dust absorption. it will keep clean even without a vacuum cleaner, and a dust bag included, it's much easier for clean work.
- ★ Multiple accessories：12 x sanding discs(6x120grit & 6x320grit) , 2 x carbon brush, 1 x dust collection bag, 1x screwdriver, 1x hex wrench, 2 x gasket, 1x 5ft dust extraction hose, 1x carrying bag.
Bosch Power Tools – 1250DEVS – Electric Orbital Sander, Polisher – 6.5 Amp, Corded, 6" Inch Disc Size – Features Two Sanding Modes: Random Orbit, Aggressive Turbo For Woodworking, Polishing, Carpentry
- ORBITAL SANDER PACKAGE INCLUDES: The 1250DEVS unit includes one (1) dust tube, one (1) RS6045 6" inch soft backing pad, one (1) ambidextrous auxiliary handle, one (1) sanding disc, one (1) pad wrench, 5mm (stored on tool), and one (1) dampening ring. Perfect for normal removal, most sanding jobs, wood floors, furniture finishing, polishing applications, and contractors.
- PASSIVE DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM: Internal testing determined that the random orbital sander dust collection system captured an impressive 96 percent of material removed. These soft pads deliver finer, smoother, flatter surface finishes, due to their ability to conform to the surface of the workpiece and due to the elastic support of the pads’ plastic inlays.
Bosch introduces another essential and practical piece for your power tools collection with our Corded, Electric Orbital Sander and Polisher with 6.5 Amp, 6″ Inch Disc Size. It features two (2) sanding modes: random orbit and aggressive turbo. Perfect for woodworking, polishing, carpentry, fine woodworking, fine finishing, carpentry, inlay work, furniture building, and wood working crafts.
Our woodworking tools and powerful 6.5 amp variable speed motor (no-load speed: 270-600 RPM and no-load orbit speed: 3,100 – 6,500 OPM) provide power and flexibility for various jobs.
This 1250DEVS model has constant response circuitry that maintains the pad speed under heavy loads while simultaneously protecting against overloads. The integral pad dampening system helps prevent swirl marks — plus a passive dust collection system (vacuum and hoses required). Internal testing determined that the random orbital sander dust collection system captured an impressive 96 percent of material removed. These soft pads deliver finer, smoother, flatter surface finishes, due to their ability to conform to the surface of the workpiece and due to the elastic support of the pads’ plastic inlays.
The orbital sanders use 6-hole, 6-inch hook-and-loop discs. The unit includes one (1) dust tube, one (1) RS6045 6″ inch soft backing pad, one (1) ambidextrous auxiliary handle, one (1) sanding disc, one (1) pad wrench, 5mm (stored on tool), and one (1) dampening ring. Perfect for normal removal, most sanding jobs, wood floors, furniture finishing, polishing applications, and contractors.
Experience comfort with our PowerGrip, contoured head, compact 7.7″ Inch-diameter circumference barrel, and standard-equipment auxiliary handle.
About Bosch Random Orbit Sanders
In Bosch’s random orbit sander family, you’ll find an assortment of powerful, versatile sanders and polishers that are designed for low vibration and minimal noise. These models feature counterbalance mechanisms that serve as the basis for the dual bearing pad mount system, which can be operated with one finger on a soft grip.
About the Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbit Sander
The 1250DEVS multiple-purpose sander from Bosch has two sanding modes: random orbit mode for normal stock removal or fine finishing, and an aggressive “Turbo” drive eccentric orbit mode that operates at five times the regular rate, in order to remove rougher stock. Its simple sanding mode selector switch quickly changes back and forth between the two modes, as your projects require it — and the powerful 6.5 amp variable speed motor (3,100 to 6,650 opm) matches the tool’s speed to the task, for a smooth result on all surfaces.
This model is crammed with great convenience and power features, including a soft start function that tones down the start-up torque and a variable speed dial that makes it extra easy to match your working speed to the project. It also has Constant Response circuitry that maintains the pad speed under heavy loads while simultaneously protecting against overloads, and an integral pad dampening system to help prevent swirl marks — plus a passive dust collection system (vacuum and hoses required, available by Bosch). The 1250DEVS uses 6-hole, 6-inch hook-and-loop discs. This kit includes a dust tube, soft backing pad, a left or right-hand auxiliary handle, one sanding disc, and a pad wrench (5mm) that stores on-board.
The 1250DEVS removes stock and finishing material quickly, without scratching — making it perfect for most sanding jobs, from wood floors to furniture finishing. Bosch makes an assortment of 6-inch hook-and-loop discs and pads to fit this model, including discs for wood, paint, and special applications.
Key Technical Specs
- 6.5 amp motor
- No-load speed: 270-600 rpm
- No-load orbit speed: 3,100 – 6,6500 opm
- 6-inch disc size
This Bosch random orbit sander is covered by a 1-year unconditional Bosch warranty
What’s in the box:
Bosch random orbit sander, dust tube, soft backing pad, auxiliary handle, sanding disc, pad wrench.
TACKLIFE 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander with 12Pcs Sandpapers, 6 Variable Speed 3.0A/13000RPM Orbital Sander, High Performance Dust Collection System, Ideal for DIY – PRS01A
- ▲【Strong Applicability】 6 Adjustable speed dial supports you to monitor the exactly right speed according to different work
- 3.0A (350W) /13000 OPM motor offers strong power, It can work 13000 orbits per minute comparing with traditional manual grinding.
- ▲【12Pcs Sandpapers】 Supplied Sanding Discs 5-inch 12pcs (6Pcs X 80 & 6Pcs x 180 Grits) lasts the sander a long service life and meet your different applications of removing paint from wood, metal, plastic of corners and other hard-to-reach areas.
Mestool 58-AP 100 per box include 60 80 120 150 and 220 GRITS
- 100 per box,20-pieces each of 60 80 120 150 and 220 grits
- Durable aluminum oxide grain
- Premium,resin over resin bonded grains efficiently deliver fast,smooth results
- Fits DeWalt DW421,DW423,5-inch Ryobi,Bosch 3107,3725,Makita B05010
- Special anti-clog coating extends performance
Mestool Gold is a durable product very well suited for sanding at high speeds. Gold is an all-round sanding material that can be used for many purposes. In order to achieve an optimal sanding result, the semi-open grit binding and special stearate coating are designed to prevent clogging and pill forming. Suited for: Automotive Refinishing Wood Processing Metal Processing Marine Industry Vehicles Manufacturing
ALEKO DS180 Electric Variable Speed Drywall Vacuum Sander with LED Light 710 Watts
Best disk sander for floors: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy