Top 9 Elephant Us Post Office Stamps
Finding your suitable readers for elephant us post office stamps is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for elephant us post office stamps including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
648 reviews analysed
Made of Hearts Sheet of 20 Forever First Class Postage Stamps Wedding Celebration Love Valentines (1 Sheet of 20)
Made of Hearts is a continuation of the United States Postal Service tradition of creating stamps that celebrate love. The stamp art features horizontal lines of red and pink hearts on a white background. Toward the center, red hearts in varying sizes replace pink hearts in a formation that creates one large red heart, the focal point of this graphic design. This stamp is just right for thank you notes, get well cards, or any occasion when love is the perfect message.
Winter Berries Book of 20 First Class US Postage Stamps Wedding Celebrate Engagement (20 Stamps)
The Winter Berries booklet of 20 stamps celebrates four of winter’s small, yet vibrant offerings: The winterberry (Ilex verticillata), The juniper berry (Juniperus communis), The beautyberry (Callicarpa americana), and The soapberry (Sapindus saponaria). The stamp art features highly detailed botanical portraits of each plant that highlight the bold colors and rich textures of their berries. Artist Steve Buchanan worked with art director Antonio Alcalá to create these four new stamps.
John Lennon Commemorative Forever Postage Stamps by USPS Imagine(2 Sheets of 16)
- Stamp honors world renowned singer and songwriter John Lennon, founding member of the Beatles and a successful solo artist.
- The photo on the stamp was taken for the late singer’s fifth 1974 post-Beatles solo album “Walls and Bridges” by noted photographer Bob Gruen and shows Lennon with messy hair and his signature round-rimmed glasses
- Carefully packaged between two sheets of Chipboard For Collectors
- The sheet portrays the original in an array of prismatic colors and are topped with Lennon’s signature.
- Forever Stamps are always equal in value to the First Class Mail for 1 oz domestic postage
This stamp, honoring legendary singer and songwriter John Lennon, is the latest in a series of Music Icons stamps. Beloved around the world, Lennon was successful both as a founding member of the Beatles and as a solo artist. Lennon’s music continues to speak for peace and truth.
The stamp artwork features a 1974 photo of John Lennon taken by noted rock music photographer Bob Gruen for Lennon’s “Walls and Bridges”album. The stamp pane resembles a vintage 45-rpm record sleeve and features Lennon at his white piano on the reverse side. The photograph, taken by Peter Fordham, was used to promote Lennon’s landmark 1971 solo album, “Imagine.”
The Liverpool-born star was 40 years old when he was murdered outside his apartment at the Dakota on the Upper West Side in 1980.
The portrait on the stamp shows Lennon with messy hair and his signature round-rimmed glasses, was taken for the late singer’s fifth post-Beatles solo album “Walls and Bridges,” which came out in 1974.
Stamp Art The stamp pane is designed to resemble a vintage 45-rpm record sleeve. One side of the pane includes the stamps and brief text about Lennon’s legacy. A black-and-white photograph of Lennon seated at his white piano appears on the reverse, along with Lennon’s signature and the Music Icons series logo. Taken by photographer Peter Fordham, the original photograph was used to promote Lennon’s landmark 1971 solo album, Imagine.
USPS Forever Stamps are always equal in value to the First Class Mail for 1 oz domestic postage
USPS Seashells Postcard Stamps, Roll of 100
Celebrate the fun and beauty of seashells with four new postcard stamps from the U.S. Postal Service. Whimsical and lighthearted, the stamp art features stylized depictions of four seashells: the alphabet cone, the zebra nerite, the Pacific calico scallop, and the Queen conch, frequently called the pink conch. The horizontal swaths of white and blue in the background suggest waves washing the shells onto a beach
2019 Sesame Street Forever Postage Stamps – Sheet of 16
Sixteen Muppets from the 50th Anniversary of Sesame Street. Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, COOKIE MONSTER! Rosita, The Count, Oscar the Grouch, Abby Cadabby, Herry Moster, Julia, Guy Smiley, Snuffleupagus, Elmo, Telly, Grover, & Zoe. Measures 5 1/4 x 7 inches
2017 Celebration Corsage Two Ounce Forever Full Sheet of 20 Postage Stamps Scott 5200
- Brand new sheet of 20 stamps
- Features a photograph of an arrangement of Ranunculus with accents of Hypericum Berry, Astrantia, and Seed Eucalyptus.
- Two-ounce stamps like these will always be equal to a two-ounce, first class letter, or can be used towards non-machineable mail such as square invitations
- Self-adhesive, peel and stick stamps
- Coordinates with item B071H8ZG97, the two-ounce Celebration Boutonniere stamps
On May 2, 2017, in St. Louis, MO, the U.S. Postal Service issued the Celebration Corsage 2-ounce rate mail use stamp (Nondenominated) in one design, in a pressure-sensitive (PSA) pane of 20 stamps (Item 563000). The U.S. Postal Service introduces Celebration Corsage, a new 2-ounce stamp for all of life’s special moments. This beautifully elegant stamp can accommodate the weight of heavy invitations for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and other celebrations, oversize greeting cards for all occasions, and mailings such as small gifts that require extra postage. The stamp art features a photograph of an arrangement of Ranunculus with accents of Hypericum Berry, Astrantia, and Seed Eucalyptus. Celebration Corsage is similar in design to the Celebration Boutonniere Forever stamp, and the two form a natural pair. The corsage was arranged by floral designer Carol Caggiano and photographed by Renée Comet. Art director Ethel Kessler designed the stamp.
USPS Ferns Stamps – 50 Forever Stamps (5 Strips of 10 Stamps)
- 50 Stamps Total in folded strips
- Stamps are Forever stamps and can be used for one-ounce, first class mail
- Close up photos of 5 different species of fern celebrate their beauty and popularity
- Self-Adhesive USPS Postage Stamps
- Perfect for invitations, weddings, and general mail.
A favorite with gardeners and florists, ferns range from tiny moss-like plants to giants as tall as trees. The ferns featured on the stamps are five of the approximately 380 different species found in North America. Each of the five stamps depicts a close-up photograph of a different species of fern. The shapes and textures of the fronds stand out against a stark white background, highlighting the placement of the leaflets along each fern’s stem. The name of each fern-autumn fern, Goldie’s wood fern, soft shield fern, Fortune’s holly fern, or painted fern-is placed vertically in capital letters along one edge of the stamp. Art director Phil Jordan created the stamp art by choosing five images from among dozens of existing pictures by photographer Cindy Dyer. After Dyer isolated the fronds in her photos, providing a white background, Jordan tightened the focus on each to fit within the stamp borders. He rotated some of the fronds to provide visual interest and oriented them in relation to one another to form a unified whole. The Ferns stamps add elegance to envelopes and are an exquisite continuation of the U.S. Postal Service’s tradition of offering stamps that feature beautiful plants. Forever stamps are always equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce price. The piece is presented in an elegant silver-toned frame with gold accents. A dust cover and sawtooth hanger are included on the back for easy display. Made in the USA Issue Date: March 27. This listing is for 50 total stamps, in strips cut from a longer roll.
Learning Resources Jumbo Teacher Stamps
- Illustrated stamps make grading papers quick and easy
- Encourages students to keep learning with positive messages
- Includes encouraging messages (Great Work!) and standard comments (Needs Improvement)
- Set of 30 stamps store in a plastic storage case included
- Great for teachers
Increase motivation and recognize every achievement with this set of 30 jumbo stamps. These illustrated stamps make grading papers quick and easy. Includes encouraging messages (Great Work!) and standard comments (Needs Improvement). Plastic storage case included.
Protect Pollinators Sheet of 20 Forever USPS First Class one Ounce Postage Stamps Environment Wedding Party (1 Sheet)
- Self-adhesive First-Class Mail one-ounce price Forever stamps
- U.S. Postal Service pays tribute to the beauty and importance of pollinators.
- These particular species exemplify the ecological service provided by all pollinators, which include other insects, birds, and bats.
The U.S. Postal Service pays tribute to the beauty and importance of pollinators with stamps depicting two of our continent?s most iconic, the monarch butterfly (Danaus plexippus) and the western honeybee (Apis mellifera), each shown industriously pollinating a variety of plants native to North America. The stamps from top left to right feature a monarch and a coneflower (photo by Karen Mayford); a monarch and a zinnia (photo by Bonnie Sue Rauch); a monarch and a goldenrod (photo by Justin Fowler); a western honeybee and a golden ragwort (photo by George D. Lepp); and in the second row, the second image from the left, a western honeybee and a New England aster (photo by Michael Durham). The remainder of the stamps in this pane of 20 recur in a scattered arrangement reminiscent of a field of wildflowers. The selvage photograph features a monarch and a goldenrod?a different view of the same two species depicted on one of the stamps (photo by Justin Fowler). These particular species exemplify the ecological service provided by all pollinators, which include other insects, birds, and bats. Crop pollination by insects contributes some $15 billion of produce to the U.S. economy each year. Trending declines in their populations alert us that pollinators now need mindful human intervention in order to thrive. Individuals can help butterflies, bees and other pollinators by planting pollinator gardens that include native flowers or heirloom varieties of fruits and vegetables.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Elephant Us Post Office Stamps for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Elephant Us Post Office Stamps, eg:
- What are Top 10 Elephant Us Post Office Stamps for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Elephant Us Post Office Stamps to buy?
- What are Top Rated Elephant Us Post Office Stamps to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Elephant Us Post Office Stamps?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Elephant Us Post Office Stamps.
- Before deciding to buy any Elephant Us Post Office Stamps, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Elephant Us Post Office Stamps and What you should consider when buying the Elephant Us Post Office Stamps and Where to Buy or Purchase the Elephant Us Post Office Stamps. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Elephant Us Post Office Stamps of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Elephant Us Post Office Stamps.