Best Harbor Freight Pneumatic Sander
Nowadays, there are so many products of harbor freight pneumatic sander in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for harbor freight pneumatic sander in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings harbor freight pneumatic sander which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
WEN 6307 Variable Speed Detailing File Sander with 1/2-by-18" Belt
- Variable speed dial powers the belt anywhere from 1080 to 1800 feet per minute
- Auto-tracking belt system requires no tensioning or adjustments
- Pivot the 1/2-by-18-inch belt up to 55 degrees to meet the needs of any project
- Tool-free belt installation makes for quick and easy belt changes during the job
- Includes three abrasive sanding belts, a dust port attachment and a two-year warranty
Remember when you could sand the finest details of your workpiece? smooth out tight corners and strange contours in wood, metal, plastics and more with the WEN variable speed detailing file sander. The narrow 1/2-by-18-inch belt pivots 55 degrees to meet the particular needs of the project at hand. The auto-tracking design allows for automatic alignment of the sanding belts without the need for any adjustments. Easily switch between grits with the tool-free belt changing system or adjust the variable speed dial for speeds anywhere from 1080 to 1800 feet per minute. This handheld 2-amp belt sander weighs in at a mere 2-1/2 pounds with a compact body for squeezing into tight spaces and awkward angles. Minimize cleanup by hooking the sander up to a dust Collection system of your choice using the included dust port attachment. And, because it’s a WEN product, your WEN variable speed detailing file sander includes three abrasive sanding belts (80, 120, and 320 grit), a two-year warranty and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
Astro3037 1/2-Inch x 18-Inch Air Belt Sander with Belts
- Great for Spot Weld Removal
- Simple belt tension lever
- Variable speed control and increased pulley space for new thicker belts
- Industry leading 0.5HP
- Includes: 303740 -Sanding Belt 40 Grit - 1/2" x 18" 303760 - Sanding Belt 60 Grit - 1/2" x 18" 303780 - Sanding Belt 80 Grit - 1/2" x 18"
The Astro Pneumatic 3037 1/2″ x 18″ Air Belt Sander is constructed with increased pulley space for the new thicker belts. This tool includes a simple belt tension lever and protection guard to protect both the operator as well as the tool. There is also a non-slip handle grip for user comfort and variable speed control for all applications. SPECIFICATIONS: Free Speed: 16,000rpm Size of Belt: 1/2″ x 18″ Average Air Consumption: 4cfm Overall Length: 15.15″ (365mm) Net Weight: 2.2lbs (1kg) Air Inlet: 1/4″ Air Pressure: 90psi
EX ELECTRONIX EXPRESS Mini 1 x 30 Belt Sander 3400 RPM
Over All Dim: 9″L x 11″W x 13-1/2″H
WEN 6508 6 x 48 in. Belt and 9 in. Disc Sander with Stand
- 9 Amp motor provides up to 3450 RPM
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 6-by-48 inch belt and a 9-by-9 inch disc
- Heavy-duty body prevents any heavy vibrations
- Tension release lever makes for simple changes to sandpaper belt grits
- Includes an 80-grit sanding disc, an 80-grit sanding belt, a miter gauge, two dust ports and an open frame stand
AirCat 6505 Composite Quiet Cut-Off Tool
Chicago Pneumatic CP9123 7-Inch Heavy Duty Grinder
Ingersoll Rand 301B Air Angle Die Grinder
- For automotive and light maintenance applications
- Durable and long lasting, with an all ball bearing construction and precision-machined steel gears
- Self-locking throttle lever prevents accidental starting of motor
- Precision-machined steel gears
Long-lasting, economical, and ideal for general-purpose grinding, the 301B delivers a number of beneficial features in one compact package. Right-angle configuration provides easy access to tight spots, so you can grind, break sharp edges, de-burr, port, and polish virtually anywhere.
Long lasting, economical, and ideal for general-purpose grinding, the Ingersoll Rand 301B Air Angle Die Grinder delivers a number of beneficial features in one compact package. Right-angle configuration provides easy access to tight spots, so you can grind, break sharp edges, de-burr, port, and polish virtually anywhere. The 301B has a 0.25 hp motor that delivers a free speed of 21,000 rpm.
The 301B’s strong aluminum housing withstands tough operating conditions, and its durable ball-bearing construction improves balance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer life. The small, lightweight design provides easy operation, and greater access to tight spots, while an integral safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start-up. It also features a front exhaust to help you keep work surfaces clean.
What’s in the Box
301B Air Angle Die Grinder; 1/4-inch and 6 mm collets; two wrenches; operating instructions
About Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand designs, builds, and delivers an unrivaled assortment of hard-working products and solutions. Ingersoll Rand is a multi-billion dollar global company that has built a reputation for keeping its customers up and running for over a century. From our complete compressed air systems, to our tools, pumps, material handling systems and comprehensive services, Ingersoll Rand offers the depth of knowledge, expertise, and experience to provide the best solution to meet your needs.
|Power||Free Speed RPM||Output Collet Size||Average Air Consumption||Air Consumption @ Load||Sound Pressure / Power|
|0.25 hp (0.19 kW)||21,000||1/4-inch, 6mm||6 cfm (170 L/minute)||24 cfm (680 L/minute)||92/105 dBA|
|Air Inlet NPTF In||Minimum Hose Size||Air Pressure||Exhaust Direction||Product Length||Product Weight|
|1/4-inch||3/8-inch (10mm)||90 psi (6.2 bar)||Front||5.27 inches||1.02 pounds|
301B Air Angle Die Grinder
At a Glance
- Powerful motor delivers 0.25 HP (0.19 kW) and 21,000 rpm free speed
- Durable ball-bearing construction
- Strong aluminum housing
- Safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start up
- Front exhaust
Goplus Random Orbital Polisher Electrical Sander Variable Speed Dual-Action Grinder Buffer Kit For Auto Detail (6 inch)
- 【Stable And Durable】Heavy duty and compact construction, it’s made of durable anti-impact polyamides housing with heat treated precision cut gears and high quality fine cooper motor. All makes our Random Orbital Polisher strong and durable enough to withstand heavy and long term use.
- 【Variable Speed Control】User-friendly convenient speed dial control system, fine cooper motor, provide strong power with lower electricity consumption. Variable speeds control, allows no-load speed from 2000rpm to 6400rpm. Also equip with convenient constant speed switch.
This is our electric polisher/buffer/sander/grinder, Which will handle all of your daily needs from the typical home/car owner to a collector. With 900W powerful motor, D-type handle, it can be perfectly used for light to medium duty sanding and polishing tasks. Don’t hesitate to buy it now!
Powerful motor with heat treated precision cut gears
Convenient speed dial
Externally sponge round pad
D-type handle easy control
Perfect for home and business applications
Pad size: 6″
Rated Voltage: 110 V / 60 Hz
No-Load Speed: 2000-6400/min
1 x Backing pad
1 x D-type handle
1 x Open-end wrench
1 x Allen wrench
2 x Carbon brush
1 x Electric Polisher
1 x Instruction
Astro 3036 Air Belt Sander 3/8" x 13" with 3 Belts #40, #60 & #80
- Simple belt tension lever. Non-slip handle grip
- Variable speed control
- Increased pulley space for new thicker belts
- Unit comes with:1 - Sanding Belt 80 Grit - 10mm x 330mm, 1 - Sanding Belt 100 Grit - 10mm x 330mm and 1 - Sanding Belt 120 Grit - 10mm x 330mm
The Astro Pneumatic 3036 Air Belt Sander (10 x 330mm) with 3pc Belts (#80, #100 and #120) simple belt tension lever. Non-slip handle grip. Variable speed control. Increased pulley space for new thicker belts. Unit comes with: 1 – Sanding Belt 80 Grit – 10mm x 330mm, 1 – Sanding Belt 100 Grit – 10mm x 330mm and 1 – Sanding Belt 120 Grit – 10mm x 330mm. SPECIFICATIONS: Free Speed: 16,000rpm, Size of Belt: 10mm x 330mm, Average Air Consumption: 4cfm, Overall Length: 12.59″ (320mm) , Net Weight: 2.09lbs (0.95kg), Air Inlet: 1/4″, Air Pressure: 90psi.
SI FANG 2” 3” Mini Orbital Air Sander High Speed Air Powered Sanders for Auto Body Work,Latest Stable Version
- High quality professional Air Random Orbital Sander with 2 inch and 3 inch sanding pad
- Small Size, Light Weight, Low vibration, Easy to take grip operation，Different type of sandpaper can be installed with different type of disc
- High stability, low vibration rate and low energy consumption ,15000Rpm
- Eccentric double-rotation polishing method to make the polishing effect more uniform and smooth
- Ideal for spot sanding focus areas, removing solder joints and rust spots on metal products, deburring furniture and woodwork, mold manufacturing, polishing automotive and detailing work,etc.
JET J-4002 1-Inch by 42-Inch Bench Belt and Disc Sander
- Hinged idler wheel cover. Horse power: 1/3HP, 115VAC, 1ph
- Power take off allows for mounting an optional flex shaft for carving, drum sanding, deburing, and more
- Deluxe miter gauge turns and locks for common angles, 45 degrees left and right
- Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig-saw, copying saw or hand file while removing material and finishing at the same time
- Removable platen allows for sanding, grinding, or finishing of outside curves or odd shaped work pieces on the belt
Astro 4607 5" PU Velcro Backing Pad
- Dual action random orbital backing pad for car detailing
- With unique tapered 29-degree edge, offers excellent edge flexibility
- Works with angle DA random orbital sanders
- Pad is made of polyurethane
- 5/16 inch-24 UNF thread. Maximum RPM: 12,001
Bosch 1375A 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
- Compact: weighing only 3.75 lbs., The Bosch 1375A Angle grinder is lightweight, compact, and ideal for metal workers, vehicle fabricators, plumbers and other professionals who use grinders on a daily
- Power: the angle grinder features a powerful 6.0-Amp motor to produce 11, 000 no-load RPM for professional cutting and grinding applications. The efficient motor was designed with an extremely small
- Comfort: The 1375A offers a two-position side auxiliary handle specifically designed to angle to a natural position for maximum operator comfort. The top handle of the angle grinder is also ergonomica
The Bosch 1375A 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder features a powerful 6.0-Amp motor that produces 11, 000 no-load RPM, making this compact Grinder a powerhouse tool. It was designed for concrete contractors, vehicle fabricators and other professionals who need a compact Grinder. With a well-designed grip, lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 11, 000 no-load RPM, This workhorse can get the job done. It is well suited for metal fabrication, concrete restoration, pipe fitting and more. It uses service Minder brushes that stops the Grinder when preventative maintenance is required and epoxy-coated field windings, for longer tool life. The lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 3.75 lbs. Weight add to user comfort and control.
From the Manufacturer
The Bosch 1375A is a multipurpose tool designed to grind, sand, brush, sharpen, and deburr. This grinder offers a 5/8-inch 11-spindle thread for attaching the most popular accessories. The slim housing grip is designed for easy handling, and the two-position side handle is angled for comfort. The dust-resistant switch and the protected motor deliver longer service life. Save time with the spindle lock for quick wheel changes. Includes guard, side handle, flange kit, wrench, and wheel.
- 6 amps, 11,000 rpm
- Lock-on/off switch for extended use applications
- Sealed switch keeps debris out of the switch mechanism and extends switch life
- ServiceMinder brushes eliminate guesswork, stopping the tool when preventive maintenance is required
- Epoxy-coated field windings provide ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- 5/8-inch-11 spindle offers wide flexibility for mounting most popular accessories
- Spindle lock for quick wheel changes
- 2-position auxiliary handle is specifically designed and angled to a “natural” position for maximum comfort and control
- Double-insulated, UL-listed, complies to OSHA
- Rating: 120 volts AC
- Amps: 6 amps
- Max motor horsepower: 1 hp
- No-load speed: 11,000 rpm
- Wheel diameter: 4-1/2 inches
- Cutoff disc: 4-1/2 inches
- Dry diamond wheel: 4-1/2 inches
- Sanding discs: 4-1/2 inches
- Wire cup brush: 3 inches
- Wire wheel: 4 inches
- Spindle thread: 5/8-inch-11
- Length: 10-1/2 inches
- Weight: 3-3/4 lbs.
- Auxiliary handle
- Flange kit
- Spanner wrench
- Abrasive wheel
This Bosch power tool comes with a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Astro Pneumatic Tool 4606 6-Inch PU Velcro Backing Pad
- Dual Action Random Orbit Backing Pad for Car Detailing
- With unique tapered 29-degree edge offers excellent edge flexibility
- 5/16"" - 24 UNF thread, Weight: 0.26 lbs. (0.12kg)"
- Works with angle DA Random orbit sander, Max. RPM: 10000
- Made of polyurethane
JET 708597K JSG-96CS 9-Inch/6-Inch 3/4 Horsepower Belt/Disc Sander, 115-Volt 1 Phase
Ingersoll Rand 5102MAX Air Die Grinder
Lightweight yet durable design. All ball bearing construction. Safety release throttle. Ergonomic and durable composite housing. 0.4 HP and 20,000/25,000 RPM motor delivers the power you need for the toughest jobs. Enhanced grip design and low-profile throttle lever provides for extended run time without fatigue. Max comfort. Max performance. Max power. Spindle lock feature on the 5102MAX allows for faster abrasive Changeovers and Lube free design eliminates contamination of work environment. All ball bearing construction.
SKIL 9295-01 6.0 Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder
The Skil 9295-01 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder features a powerful 6.0 Amp Motor. Tool-less Guard Adjustment. Heavy duty metal gear housing for added durability. Compact grip design for comfort and control.
From the Manufacturer
Skil 4-1/2″ 6-Amp Sliding Switch Corded Grinder
TACKLIFE Classic Belt Sander 3 ×18-Inch with 13Pcs Sanding Belts, Bench Sander with Variable-speed Control, Fixed Screw Clamps, Dust Box, Vacuum Adapters, 10Feet(3M) Length Power Cord – PSFS1A
- Comes with 13pcs sanding belts, 7 x 80grits, 6 x 120 grits.
- ▲【2 In 1: Bench & Belt Sander】 Equipped with two metal screw clamps, Tacklife belt sander can be turned over and fixed to table, acting as a bench sander, lock-on button helps to free your hand, providing more convenience and flexibility.
- ▲【13Pcs Sanding Belts】 Come with 6pcs 120 grit and 7pcs 80 grit aluminum oxide sanding belts, saving your money, meeting the requirements for your different projects. Metal clamping lever for easy and quick sanding belt change.
Best harbor freight pneumatic sander: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy