Best Planer Sled Woodworking Plans
Nowadays, there are so many products of planer sled woodworking plans in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for planer sled woodworking plans in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings planer sled woodworking plans which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, Router Tables, Band Saws, and Jointers by MICROJIG
- 3-Directional Force for Unmatched Control of the Work piece
- Moving-Blade-Guard Hand Protection
- Precise 1/4" Thin Rips
- The Stabilizing Plate provides 250% more stabilizing surface area. Like a featherboard, it keeps wood locked against the fence for a smooth cut – virtually eliminating binding.
- Virtually Eliminates Kickback
- Work with Small Stock Safely on the Table Saw, Router Table, Jointer, & Band Saw. The 1/8″ Leg fits all existing GRR-RIPPER models
GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock a must-have for any table saw user.
It’s essential for superior precision, control and safety on your table saw and other major woodworking machinery. Protect your hands like never before, virtually eliminate kickback with unmatched control, and guide and rip with surgical precision. EXTREME CONTROL
The powerful Green GRR-RIP gives you a commanding hold over the work piece for total control.
GRR-RIPPER has three legs to give you three-directions of control on the Keeper and Off-Cut work piece. It provides downward pressure to virtually eliminate kickback, inward pressure to keep the stock against the fence, and forward pressure to prevent burning.
Stabilize your cut with the Built-in Balance Support to square your cut and safely handle the smallest parts of wood when cutting on the table saw or router table. Rip as accurate as a 1/4″ standard without readjusting the fence.
The Adjustable Center Leg accommodates for a variety of different sizes and widths of material while the grip secures a virtually unlimited variety of woods, solid surfaces, aluminum or even plastic. GRR-RIPPER Handle can be angled and adjusted for your comfort and control.
GRR-RIPPER comes with a 2-hour Advanced Techniques DVD featuring over 30 unique uses on the table saw, router table, jointer, and band saws.
The powerful hold, extreme accuracy, and versatile adjustability will help you maximize your materials and greatly improve your protection against dangerous accidents.
DON’T USE A TABLE SAW WITHOUT IT.
Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation.
Watch the Action Video and Add to Your Cart Today! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Work Safer. Work Smarter.
Portamate PM-1100 Universal Mobile Base Kit. 400 lbs. Capacity Move Your Heavy Power Tools and Equipment around Your Shop with Ease and Stability
- Customizable mobile base kit for machines and equipment
- Very low profile - increases machine height by less than 1 inch
- Locking foot levers make it possible to instantly go from stationary to mobile
- 3” hard plastic wheels for easy gliding
- Perfect for garages, woodshops, workshops, or anywhere mobile machines are needed
- Can accommodate 1/2" or 3/4" thick plywood
With the Portamate PM-1100 Universal Mobile base kit, it’s never been easier to move equipment around a crowded shop. Installed on your machines, it lets you keep stationary equipment out of the way until needed, freeing space for large projects and cleaning. This fully customized mobile base uses corner wheel pieces with predrilled holes to insure the perfect fit for your machine. Move jointers, band saws, table saws, sanders, drill presses, planers, workbenches and much more. You’ll be able to open up space for more effective productivity, better organization, and safety – and added convenience during cleanup. This wheel kit is sturdy and easy to assemble, plus there’s no size capacity limit fitting virtually any large woodworking machine. Three inch diameter wheels at all four corners make it easy to maneuver. Roll one tool in; roll another tool out. The Foot-operated levers Lock machines to the floor, and the base also features a durable power-coated finish. The PM-1100 has a maximum weight capacity of 400 pounds. All wheel & hardware parts are included, plywood sold separately. The Portamate PM-1100 comes with a one year limited warranty.
Questions? Please reach out to the manufacturer at [email protected]
Amana Tool RC-2251 Spoilboard Insert Surfacing & Rabbeting Flycutter 2+2 Flute Design 2-1/2 D x 1/2 CH x 1/2 SHK Router Bit, Includes 2 Each of HMA-12 and HCK-70
Amana Tool 45453 Carbide Tipped Straight Plunge High Production 1-3/4 D x 1-1/4 CH x 1/2 SHK x 2-7/8 Inch Long Router Bit
Use a Two-Flute bit where fine finish is paramount. Two flutes balance the bit, eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish. Two cuts per revolution Yield a smooth surface, but feed rate is slightly reduced, #45453, diameter (D): 1-3/4, cutting height (B): 1-1/4, Shank (D): 1/2, overall length (L): 2-7/8, max RPM: 24, 000, flutes: 2, 45453 carbide Tipped straight plunge high production 1-3/4 dia x 1-1/4 x 1/2 inch shank
MICROJIG GRGH-040 GRR-RIPPER Gravity Heel Kit
- GRR-RIPPER Gravity Heel Accessory is a fully adjustable heel with auto-retracting technology for reducing blowout.
- ROUTER TABLE Gravity Heels provide a secure backing to routing operations to prevent blow out. It can also be used as a template for repeat routing.
- The Gravity Heels are exceptional with long stock
- they grab the tail end of your board and automatically retract mid-board.
- BANDSAW Smoother, safer andmore controlled cuts on the bandsaw will be second nature with the adjustability of the Gravity Heel.
GRR-RIPPER Gravity Heel automatically drops to catch the tail end of the workpiece providing the leverage you need. Automatically retracts mid-board, and moves out of the way. Reduces blowout and tearout on the table saw and router table. Great for resawing on the bandsaw, face jointing on the jointer/planer, coping on the router table, and hand-over-hand feeding on the table saw.
The perfect upgrade accessory for your GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock system. The unique design provides extra leverage to help
push through the cut and prevent blowout.
Kit includes 5 Heels, 2 Heel Spacers and mounting hardware. Adjustable from 0-1”. Fits any existing GRR-RIPPER. Replacement Heels are available in packs of 5.
ROUTER TABLE The Gravity Heel provides a secure backing on routing operations to
prevent blowout. It can also be used as a template for repeat routing.
JOINTER The Gravity Heel is perfect for use with long stock on jointers. The Gravity Heel is there when you need it and get out the way when you don’t.
BANDSAW The Gravity Heel’s adjustability gives you smoother, safer and more controlled cuts on the bandsaw.
TABLE SAW The Gravity Heel virtually eliminates tearout and increases control and stability when feeding short or long stock.
Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation.
Upgrade your GRR-RIPPER and Add to Your Cart Today! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Work Safer. Work Smarter.
Mega Dado & Planer Router Bit
- 1/2" Shank, 2" cutter diameter, 1" cutter height
- Precision machined from fatigue-proof steel for extra strength
- Micro-grain carbide tips for a long life and repeated sharpening
- Silver PTFE coating reduces resin build-up for fast and easy cleaning
- 2+2 Shear Angle Geometry for clean cuts without fraying or torn edges
MicroJig Tapering Jig for Table Saw, Router Table, and Band Saws for Woodworking (Works with GRR-RIPPER)
- Precision taper cuts as accurate as 1/8 of a degree
- Cut up to 8-sided tapered legs together with the GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock
- Infinite taper adjustments between 0 and 10 degrees
- Two independent MemoryLocks keeps angles for repeat taper cuts
- Full instructional DVD and bonus project plans included
The MICRODIAL Tapering Jig by MICROJIG helps you achieve cutting edge tapers. You will be able to create tapered legs with up to eight tapered sides. Meanwhile, tapers can be cut from an infinite range between 0˚ to 10˚ with 1/8˚ incremental stops. You can also adjust tapers between 0 to 2 inchers with 1/16 inch intervals. Once decided, the two adjustable dials then will lock into your preferred configuration, and lock the two MemoryLocks to allow easy repetitive cuts of the same taper. The MICRODIAL comes with an instructional DVD and instruction manual. Combine the MICRODIAL with your GRR-RIPPER Advanced Model (Sold Seperately) to enhance your safety and woodworking. The addition of the GRR-RIPPER will allow users to pressure in three dimensions: downward, inward, and forward; this will virtually eliminate kickback and should alwasy be used when cutting narrow or small workpieces. Made in the USA. Watch the Action Video!
DEWALT DW745S Compact Job Site Table Saw with Folding Stand
- 22 kg unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its Class. Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- 15 amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Powerful 1850 watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 watts 110 version for UK only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of Rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
DEWALT DW745S 10″ Compact job site Table saw with compact table saw stand features a Site-Pro Modular guarding system allowing for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 20″ Of Rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Weighing only 45 lbs, The DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job. Dust port allows for 2-1/2″ Vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. The DW7451 compact table saw stand included Features heavy-duty tube steel construction providing the strength you need for safe operation. It is also lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport. Both items are backed by a 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract, and 90 day money back guarantee.
Rockwell RK9002 JawHorse Sheetmaster Portable Workstation
- Clamp work pieces 0 to 49-inches, particularly 8x4 plywood sheets
- Clamp up to 1 ton of force and supports a weight load up to 600 lbs.
- Versatile & hands-free workstation for clamping, supporting, and holding
- Folds down quickly for storage and transport.Maximum clamping force 1 Metric Ton
- Front scooter wheels for easy moving on all terrain even on rough ground
Rockwell RK9002 JawHorse Sheetmaster Portable Workstation
The Rockwell RK9002 JawHorse Sheetmaster is the only workstation you’ll need thanks to its more than one ton of clamping force, rock-solid all-steel construction, portable folding design, and foot pedal for hands-free clamping and working. For additional expediency, its lock-release switch allows you to lock material—such as a full sheet of plywood—in place and easily release it with the flick of a switch, making the JawHorse Sheetmaster a convenient and reliable addition to the workshop or job site.
The Rockwell JawHorse Sheetmaster can function as a workbench, a vice, and a machine press (view larger).
Powerful Clamping Potential
If you can lift it, you can clamp it. The JawHorse Sheetmaster’s powerful clamping jaws allow you to securely clamp virtually anything, so you have hands-free access to safely complete your project. You can even clamp wide items like doors or full sheets of plywood thanks to the 49-inch clamping width. Simply set it, lock it, and clamp it.
Thanks to its flexible design, the JawHorse lets you get your projects up and off the ground at a comfortable working height. Simply clamp an ordinary piece of plywood into the JawHorse and you have a perfect workbench. You can even use it on the job site as a sturdy platform for miter saws, tile saws, and more. Plus, the tripod base gives exceptional all-terrain stability—and the front legs incorporate holes to allow for fastening for more permanent jobs.
Vice and Machine Press
Whether you’re bending metal or straightening it, the JawHorse Sheetmaster’s strength and stability allow you to be aggressive with your work. The JawHorse Sheetmaster is made of solid steel and has 10 times the clamping power of a regular vise. It also features the industrial pressing power of a one-ton machine press.
What’s in the Box
One Rockwell RK9002 JawHorse Sheetmaster.
|The JawHorse Sheetmaster is easily foldable—and at 43 pounds, it’s easy to transport to the job site (click each to enlarge).|
Newkiton Dovetail Marker
- Great Handy Little Tool for woodworker, Easy to Mark Out Accurate Dovetails
- Accurate Dovetails Layout, CNC Machined for Precision
- 4 Kinds of Proportion Marked For Hardwood or Softwood
- Material: Aluminium
- Risk Free with Newkiton Money Back Guarantee in 30 days!
Timber Tuff TMW-57 Beam Cutter
- Converts your chain saw into a portable sawmill
- attaches to any chain saw with quick and easy assembly – Universal bar length
- Blade clamp measures ½” wide x 2” deep with Overall Dimensions of 12” x 7.5” x 2.25” for easy portability
- perfect for Building log homes, fence posts, deck planks, and so much more
- Constructed of solid Steel with a powder-coat finish for long-lasting durability that will resist corrosion
Timber tuff’s TMW-57 Timber beam cutter is the must-have tool for both professional and personal use. This handy tool converts your chain saw into a portable sawmill. The bar length is universal and it attaches to any chain saw with quick and easy assembly. The blade clamp measures ½” wide by 2” deep and the Timber beam cutter measures 12” x 7.5” x 2.25” overall, for a convenient size that you can carry with you anywhere. Constructed of solid steel with a powder-coat finish, this tool gives you long-lasting durability that will resist corrosion. Guides your chain saw to give you straight and even beams with little effort – simply secure a 2” x 4” beam to any log and cut your desired lumber. Saves you valuable time and money and is ideal for cutting planks, posts, or beams. Colored a bright, Green color for easy visibility. Perfect for building log homes, fence posts, deck planks, and so much more.
Best planer sled woodworking plans: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy