Best Random Orbit Polisher Reviews
Nowadays, there are so many products of random orbit polisher reviews in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for random orbit polisher reviews in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings random orbit polisher reviews which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Avid Power Polisher, 6-inch Dual Action Random Orbital Car Buffer Polisher Waxer with Variable Speed, 3 Foam Pads for Car Polishing and Waxing, AEP127
- ★【Meet Your Needs】 With powerful motor, this random orbital polisher is perfect for polishing and removing swirls, scratches, and defects from all painted vehicles, reappearing the shine of your car. You can also use it to sand wood or metal.
- ★【Variable Speed Control】 6-speed control dial allows you to adjust the car polisher speed according to different applications
- No load speed: 1,500-6,800 rpm
Griot’s Garage 10813STDCRD 6" Dual Action Random Orbital Polisher with 10′ Cord
- Remove swirl marks and scratches quickly and safely
- Features max 6800 orbits per minute with 10-foot 18 AWG or 25-foot 16 AWG power cord and also features domed, rubberized palm grip
- Adjustable loop handle. Domed, rubberized palm grip
- Variable speed 850 Watt motor, 6 inches hook and loop backing plate
- 10 feet power cord
Goplus Random Orbital Sander Variable Speed Polisher Electrical Dual-Action Polisher Grinder Buffer (5 inch)
- 【Stable And Durable】Heavy duty and compact construction, it’s made of durable anti-impact polyamides housing with heat treated precision cut gears and high quality fine cooper motor. All makes our Random Orbital Polisher strong and durable enough to withstand heavy and long term use.
- 【Variable Speed Control】User-friendly convenient speed dial control system, fine cooper motor, provide strong power with lower electricity consumption. Variable speeds control, allows no-load speed from 2000rpm to 6400rpm. Also equip with convenient constant speed switch.
This is our electric polisher/buffer/sander/grinder, Which will handle all of your daily needs from the typical home/car owner to a collector. With 560W powerful motor, D-type handle, it can be perfectly used for light to medium duty sanding and polishing tasks. Don’t hesitate to buy it now!
Powerful motor with heat treated precision cut gears
Convenient speed dial
Externally sponge round pad
D-type handle easy control
Perfect for home and business applications
Pad size: 5″
Rated Voltage: 110 V / 60 Hz
No-Load Speed: 2000-6400/min
1 x Backing pad
1 x D-type handle
1 x Open-end wrench
1 x Allen wrench
2 x Carbon brush
1 x Electric Polisher
1 x Instruction
Makita BO5041 3-Amp 4000-12000 OPM D-Handle Random Orbit Sander, 5-Inch
- More Power for Faster Sanding and a Smooth Finish
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor
- Variable speed control dial (4,000-12,000 OPM) enables user to match the sanding speed to the application
- Ergonomic rubberized palm grip and handle for improved operator comfort and control
- Adjustable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor
Makita’s 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander with variable speed (model BO5041) combines power, speed and performance with improved grip and control, including an innovative adjustable front handle. It is ideal for woodworkers, finish carpenters and general contractors. The BO5041 features a Makita-built 3 AMP motor with over-sized sealed ball bearing construction for longer tool life. The variable speed control dial (4,000 – 12,000 OPM) allows the user to match the sanding speed to the material, with a large two-finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort. The large 1/8-inch random orbit action delivers fast and smooth sanding and a swirl-free finish, with a pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up. Additional comfort and ease-of-use features include a new adjustable front handle to allow for sanding in corners and confined areas, as well as ergonomic rubberized handles for improved operator comfort and control. The BO5041 uses quick-change five-inch eight-hole hook-and-loop abrasive disc, and has an efficient through-the-pad dust collection system that helps provide a cleaner work environment. The high capacity dust collection system with built-in vacuum port adapter is engineered for improved dust collection. The rubberized palm grip and top handle fit like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
BLACK+DECKER BDERO100 Random Orbit Sander, 5-Inch
- Random orbital action for high removal rate and a high quality finish
- Hook and loop system for fast and easy paper changes
- Dust sealed switch to keep all dust and debris out
- Included Components: (1) BDERO100 Sander, (1) Sanding Sheet, (1) Dust Bag
Black & Decker BDERO100 5-inch Random Orbit Sander features random orbital action for high removal rate and a high quality finish. This sander offers a hook and loop system for fast and easy paper changes. It also has a dust sealed switch to keep all dust and debris out, to extend tool life.
Ryobi RB61G 6 Inch Corded 120 Volt AC, .5 Amp 4,800 OPM Swirl-Free Orbital Buffer
- HIGH-POWERED: Works up to 4,800 Orbits Per Minute, perfect for applying wax onto cars
- ERGONOMIC GRIP made of molded, notched rubber allows you to work even when it’s wet outside
- POWER SWITCH is conveniently located on the sides for easy operation
- ELASTIC BAND keeps your bonnets secure and in place
- INCLUDED: 1 Application Bonnet, 1 Polishing Bonnet, Operator’s Manual
Chicago Pneumatic CP7200S Mini Random Orbital Sander Kit
- Compact and lightweight for easy access in tight areas
- Rubber molded palm grip for added comfort
- Adjustable speed regulator to match the speed to the job
- Two-finger throttle for easier control and less fatigue
- Silenced handle exhaust directs air away from work area
Bosch Power Tools – 1250DEVS – Electric Orbital Sander, Polisher – 6.5 Amp, Corded, 6" Inch Disc Size – Features Two Sanding Modes: Random Orbit, Aggressive Turbo For Woodworking, Polishing, Carpentry
- ORBITAL SANDER PACKAGE INCLUDES: The 1250DEVS unit includes one (1) dust tube, one (1) RS6045 6" inch soft backing pad, one (1) ambidextrous auxiliary handle, one (1) sanding disc, one (1) pad wrench, 5mm (stored on tool), and one (1) dampening ring. Perfect for normal removal, most sanding jobs, wood floors, furniture finishing, polishing applications, and contractors.
- PASSIVE DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM: Internal testing determined that the random orbital sander dust collection system captured an impressive 96 percent of material removed. These soft pads deliver finer, smoother, flatter surface finishes, due to their ability to conform to the surface of the workpiece and due to the elastic support of the pads’ plastic inlays.
Bosch introduces another essential and practical piece for your power tools collection with our Corded, Electric Orbital Sander and Polisher with 6.5 Amp, 6″ Inch Disc Size. It features two (2) sanding modes: random orbit and aggressive turbo. Perfect for woodworking, polishing, carpentry, fine woodworking, fine finishing, carpentry, inlay work, furniture building, and wood working crafts.
Our woodworking tools and powerful 6.5 amp variable speed motor (no-load speed: 270-600 RPM and no-load orbit speed: 3,100 – 6,500 OPM) provide power and flexibility for various jobs.
This 1250DEVS model has constant response circuitry that maintains the pad speed under heavy loads while simultaneously protecting against overloads. The integral pad dampening system helps prevent swirl marks — plus a passive dust collection system (vacuum and hoses required). Internal testing determined that the random orbital sander dust collection system captured an impressive 96 percent of material removed. These soft pads deliver finer, smoother, flatter surface finishes, due to their ability to conform to the surface of the workpiece and due to the elastic support of the pads’ plastic inlays.
The orbital sanders use 6-hole, 6-inch hook-and-loop discs. The unit includes one (1) dust tube, one (1) RS6045 6″ inch soft backing pad, one (1) ambidextrous auxiliary handle, one (1) sanding disc, one (1) pad wrench, 5mm (stored on tool), and one (1) dampening ring. Perfect for normal removal, most sanding jobs, wood floors, furniture finishing, polishing applications, and contractors.
Experience comfort with our PowerGrip, contoured head, compact 7.7″ Inch-diameter circumference barrel, and standard-equipment auxiliary handle.
About Bosch Random Orbit Sanders
In Bosch’s random orbit sander family, you’ll find an assortment of powerful, versatile sanders and polishers that are designed for low vibration and minimal noise. These models feature counterbalance mechanisms that serve as the basis for the dual bearing pad mount system, which can be operated with one finger on a soft grip.
About the Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbit Sander
The 1250DEVS multiple-purpose sander from Bosch has two sanding modes: random orbit mode for normal stock removal or fine finishing, and an aggressive “Turbo” drive eccentric orbit mode that operates at five times the regular rate, in order to remove rougher stock. Its simple sanding mode selector switch quickly changes back and forth between the two modes, as your projects require it — and the powerful 6.5 amp variable speed motor (3,100 to 6,650 opm) matches the tool’s speed to the task, for a smooth result on all surfaces.
This model is crammed with great convenience and power features, including a soft start function that tones down the start-up torque and a variable speed dial that makes it extra easy to match your working speed to the project. It also has Constant Response circuitry that maintains the pad speed under heavy loads while simultaneously protecting against overloads, and an integral pad dampening system to help prevent swirl marks — plus a passive dust collection system (vacuum and hoses required, available by Bosch). The 1250DEVS uses 6-hole, 6-inch hook-and-loop discs. This kit includes a dust tube, soft backing pad, a left or right-hand auxiliary handle, one sanding disc, and a pad wrench (5mm) that stores on-board.
The 1250DEVS removes stock and finishing material quickly, without scratching — making it perfect for most sanding jobs, from wood floors to furniture finishing. Bosch makes an assortment of 6-inch hook-and-loop discs and pads to fit this model, including discs for wood, paint, and special applications.
Key Technical Specs
- 6.5 amp motor
- No-load speed: 270-600 rpm
- No-load orbit speed: 3,100 – 6,6500 opm
- 6-inch disc size
This Bosch random orbit sander is covered by a 1-year unconditional Bosch warranty
What’s in the box:
Bosch random orbit sander, dust tube, soft backing pad, auxiliary handle, sanding disc, pad wrench.
Bosch Random Orbit 5 inch Sander/Polisher ROS20VSC with Carrying Bag
- VERSATILITY: The Bosch ROS20VSC features 2.5-Amp motor and offers variable-speed control. The variable speed dial allows you to match the speed to work piece and task
- RELIABLE: Provides reliability during use with Bosch’s signature Hook-and-loop sanding disc attachment contains over 35,000 long-life hooks ensure firm grip of the disc, up to twice the standard number of hooks
- DUST COLLECTION: Features a microfilter system for fine dust and trapping particles as small as a 1/2-micron in diameter. Durable and compact, the dust canister shows dust level and easily detaches for mess-free tasks
Bosch Random Orbit 5 inch Sander/Polisher ROS20VSC with Carrying Bag
Bosch 3727DEVS 3.3 Amp 6-Inch Hook-and-Loop Random-Orbit Variable-Speed Sander/Polisher with Dust Canister
- Sander/polisher design – with pad that both orbits and rotates, delivering a smooth, well-blended surface finish
- Integral pad-dampening system – helps prevent swirl marks for consistent fine finish
- Micro filter dust system – Filters fine dust as small as a 1/2 micron in diameter
- Rugged die-cast aluminum gear housing with exclusive dual-bearing pad mount – featuring a long-life design eliminates wobble and vibration
The Bosch 3727DEVSN 6 in. Random orbit sander/polisher has an integral pad-dampening braking system to eliminate swirl marks on the finished piece. This tool provides rapid removal and an ultra-smooth finish. Any Pro who needs to sand – especially woodworkers, cabinet makers and finish carpenters – will find that the sander does the job To exacting standards and Swift results. To ensure a strong grip of the disc while in use, it employs Bosch signature hook tight hook-and-loop disc attachment. And the microcellular backing pad is pliant to ensure a smooth, fine finish on both flat and contoured surfaces alike. The sander was designed with an ergonomic soft-grip top and body. It has variable-speed control from between 4, 500 and 12, 000 OPM to match the speed to the task and includes an on-board system for filtering fine dust.
Backed by a powerful 3.3-amp motor, the Bosch 3727DEVS Random-Orbit Variable-Speed Sander/Polisher makes quick work of sanding, stripping, and polishing jobs. Thanks to Bosch’s enhanced random-orbit sanding action, you can count on the 3727DEVS to deliver a clean, swirl-free finish every time. This multipurpose sander uses standard, six-inch hook and loop disks that are easy to change, and it includes a dust canister to protect your lungs and keep your workshop clean.
Enhanced Random-Orbit Sanding Action for a Clean Finish
Whether you’re stripping old furniture or prepping new molding for installation, the 3727DEVS delivers aggressive stock removal and a clean, swirl-free finish. Free rotation and a 5/32-inch eccentric orbit diameter (5/64-inch offset) allow the sander’s pad to duplicate a natural, hand-sanding action and ensuring that abrasive material never follows the same path twice. This enhanced random-orbit action combines with Bosch’s unique integral pad dampening system to keep your workpieces free of swirl marks.
Versatile, Powerful 3.3-Amp Motor for Fast, Smooth Results
The 3727DEVS’s 3.3-amp motor provides the power you need to remove stock quickly and efficiently, making fast work of difficult jobs. Bosch’s trademarked Constant Response Circuitry maintains constant motor speed no matter how tough the job, providing overload protection and delivering a reduced-torque soft start that safeguards your work surface.
A variable-speed dial lets you adjust from 4,500 to 12,000 OPM for job-specific performance. The 3727DEVS’s microcellular backing pad contours for a smooth, fine finish on all types of surfaces.
Since the 3727DEVS uses industry-standard six-hole, six-inch hook and loop disks, you never have to waste time searching for expensive, proprietary abrasive disks, and you never have to deal with messy adhesives.
Ergonomic, Long-Life Design for Extended Use
With a tapered, soft-grip top and ergonomic front and rear handles, the 3727DEVS offers multiple grip positions to help prevent user fatigue. The front handle can be removed easily for sanding in tight spots, and the conveniently placed trigger features a lock-on button for comfort and control during extended periods of use.
The 3727DEVS also features rugged, die-cast aluminum gear housing and an exclusive dual-bearing pad mount that eliminates wobble and vibration, extending the life of your tool and improving your comfort.
Dust Canister for Safety and Convenience
The included Bosch microfilter dust canister with integrated paper filter provides an optimal system for filtering fine dust. The canister traps particles as small as a 1/2 micron in diameter, and it reduces your exposure to potentially harmful particles by collecting more dust than other leading brands.
The compact Bosch 3727DEVS weighs just 5.2 pounds. It is backed by a one-year warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee, and one-year service protection plan.
What’s in the Box
Bosch 3727DEVS Random-Orbit Variable-Speed Sander/Polisher, microfilter dust canister (RS026), soft backing pad (RS6045), removable front handle, 5-millimeter hex pad wrench, and sanding disk.
TCP Global Model EP-502-6" Variable Speed Random Orbit Dual-Action Polisher with a 6 Pad Professional Buffing and Polishing Kit – Buff, Polish & Detail Car Auto Paint
- Professional High Performance Dual-Action Polisher Detailing System that allows you to Polish the Full Spectrum of Coatings!
- Variable Speed Dial Control from 2000 to 6400 OPM (Orbits Per Minute)
- Includes 6" Dual-Action Grip Backing Plate.
- TCP Global Brand 6.5" DA Pad Kit with 5 Smooth Foam & 1 Wool Grip (Hook & Loop) Pads
- Cut and Buff the most difficult oxidized automotive coatings, hardest clear coats and color sanding scratches with the coarse buffing pads
BLACK+DECKER WP900 6-Inch Random Orbit Waxer/Polisher
- Runs on random orbit at 4,400 orbits per minute for a swirl-free finish
- 10-foot cord accommodates car and boat polishing projects
- Includes a comfortable two-handle design
- Runs on random orbit at 4,400 orbits per minute for a swirl-free finish
Highlights: 6 Inch-Orbital Action Random orbit action for a fast High quality finish Two handle for comfortable and ease of use Specifications: Orbits/min – 4,400 OPM Cord length : 10 ft Includes: Waxer/polisher (1) foam applicator bonnet (2) wool polishing bonnets Amazon.com The Black & Decker 6-inch Random Orbit Waxer/Polisher runs on random orbit at 4,400 orbits per minute (opm) for a professional finish, making it perfect for detailing everything from small projects to tackling cars and boats. The random waxer/polisher provides a smooth, swirl-free finish thanks to its random orbit, while its two-handle design offers you a secure, comfortable grip. It also includes a 10-foot cord for finishing larger jobs without sweat or hassle. The polisher also includes one foam applicator bonnet and two polishing bonnets.
The Black & Decker 6-inch Random Orbit Waxer/Polisher runs on random orbit at 4,400 orbits per minute (opm) for a professional finish, making it perfect for detailing everything from small projects to tackling cars and boats. The random waxer/polisher provides a smooth, swirl-free finish thanks to its random orbit, while its two-handle design offers you a secure, comfortable grip. It also includes a 10-foot cord for finishing larger jobs without sweat or hassle. The polisher also includes one foam applicator bonnet and two polishing bonnets.
WEN 10PMC 10-Inch Waxer/Polisher in Case with Extra Bonnets
- High performance 120-V 0.75-amp permanent magnet motor
- 3200 orbits per minute
- High impact insulated housing
- Not just for cars
- great on countertops, bathrooms and banisters
- Includes two applicators bonnets, two polishing bonnets, two wool blend polishing bonnets, one wool blend washing mitt, and blow molded carrying case
PORTER-CABLE 7424XP 6-Inch Variable-Speed Polisher
- Random-orbit, swirl-free sanding/polishing action and 4.5 amp, AC only
- Electronic variable-speed dial from 2,500-6,800 OPM
- Features a proprietary counter balance for use with 6-inch sanding/polishing pad
- Accepts 5/16 - 24 spindle thread accessories
- Features a 2-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control
Amazon.com Ideal for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects, the Porter-Cable 7424XP 6-inch polisher features a 4.5 amp motor for high overload protection and random orbit. It comes with a 6-inch polishing pad. Random orbit, swirl-free sanding/polishing action (view larger). Nicely compact at just 5-1/2 pounds, the 7424XP offers swirl-free sanding/polishing action with an electronic variable-speed dial that operates at 2,500-6,800 orbits per minute (OPM). The 7424XP accepts 5/16 to 24 spindle thread accessories, and it offers a full ball and roller bearing construction for durability under industrial workloads. It features a proprietary counter balance for use with a 6-inch sanding/polishing pad, and it features a two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control. The polisher measures 11.5 x 10.5 x 6 inches (LxWxH). Warranty This Porter-Cable tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It’s also covered by Porter-Cable’s one-year free service contract, where Porter-Cable will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use–for free. What’s in the Box Porter-Cable 7424XP random orbit polisher; polishing pad; side handle; wrench; operating instructions Ideal for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects (view larger). 7424XP 6-Inch Random Orbit Polisher At a Glance: Random orbit, swirl-free sanding/polishing action Electronic variable-speed dial 2,500-6,800 OPM Accepts 5/16 to 24 spindle thread accessories Removable two-position handle Includes 6-inch polishing pad Three-year limited warranty; one-year free service
Ideal for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects, the Porter-Cable 7424XP 6-inch polisher features a 4.5 amp motor for high overload protection and random orbit. It comes with a 6-inch polishing pad.
Nicely compact at just 5-1/2 pounds, the 7424XP offers swirl-free sanding/polishing action with an electronic variable-speed dial that operates at 2,500-6,800 orbits per minute (OPM). The 7424XP accepts 5/16 to 24 spindle thread accessories, and it offers a full ball and roller bearing construction for durability under industrial workloads. It features a proprietary counter balance for use with a 6-inch sanding/polishing pad, and it features a two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control. The polisher measures 11.5 x 10.5 x 6 inches (LxWxH).
This Porter-Cable tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It’s also covered by Porter-Cable’s one-year free service contract, where Porter-Cable will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use–for free.
What’s in the Box
Porter-Cable 7424XP random orbit polisher; polishing pad; side handle; wrench; operating instructions
Ideal for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects (view larger).
Professional Air Random Orbital Palm Sander, Dual Action Pneumatic Sander, Low Vibration, Heavy Duty
- New version, high strength, wear resistant, long service life
- Air Inlet:1/4", hook and loop sanding pad:5", Free speed: 12,000 revolutions per minute
- Rear exhaust. Built-in regulator for speed control
- Lighter air-motor assembly, ideal for vertical and overhead sanding applications
- Average air consumption: 10.5 CFM
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI
New version, high strength, wear resistant, long service life
Air Random Orbital Sander
It is made of a composite plastic body and is pretty light weight.
It is best used for all kinds of metal products, polishing processing of residual after welding slag, weld and rust.
Make sure you use the lubricating oil that comes with this for best performance.
Air Pressure: 90 PSI
hook and loop sanding pad:5″
Average air consumption: 10.5 CFM
Free speed: 12,000 RPM
Constructed with heat treated steel components for long life
Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support.
Great sander, light weight, inexpensive, works great
Makita BO5030 5-Inch Randon Orbit Sander
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor (12,000 OPM)
- Rubberized grip for improved operator comfort and control
- Large 1/8"" random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Dust-sealed switch minimizes contamination
Makita’s 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander (model BO5030) delivers fast, smooth performance with better grip and control. The BO5030 is ideal for woodworkers and finish carpenters who require a best-in-class random orbit sander. It features a pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start up, with a powerful 3 AMP motor for continuous operation, 1/8-inch random orbit action, and 12,000 OPM for fast and smooth sanding. The BO5030 is precision engineered with all ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
Makita’s 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander, Model BO5030, delivers fast, smooth performance with better grip and control. The BO5030 is ideal for woodworkers and finish carpenters who require a best-in-class random orbit sander.
The BO5030 features a pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start up, with a powerful 3 AMP motor for continuous operation, 1/8-inch random orbit action, and 12,000 OPM for fast and smooth sanding. The BO5030 is precision engineered with all ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
Comfort and ease-of-use features include an ergonomically designed rubberized palm that fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control. The rubber sealed switch minimizes dust contamination and increases durability. The efficient through-the-pad dust collection system helps provide a cleaner work environment, while the fabric dust bag has an extra wide mouth for faster disposal. The BO5030 uses quick-change five-inch eight-hole hook-and-loop abrasive disc.
Model BO5030 includes abrasive disc and dust bag. It is ideal for a wide range of sanding applications. The BO5030 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita’s Power Tools
Makita delivers precision, accuracy, capacity, and innovation to woodworkers. Makita has full range of miter saws, jig saws, circular saws, routers, planers, sanders, nailers and staplers, blades, compact cordless drills and impacts, and more. Makita’s woodworking solutions are engineered for pro contractors, for use in high production settings and in home shops.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
Whats in the Box
Makita BO5030K 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander, abrasive disc and dust bag.
Hardin TRH3-K Triad Planetary Polisher Base with HD-5T Wet Variable Speed Polisher (BRTRH3BSET)
Griot’s Garage 10813STDCRD 6" Dual Action Random Orbital Polisher 10′ Cord Foam Pads
Griot’s Garage Complete 3 inch Random Orbital Kit with 10ft Cord
- Random Orbital is great for waxing or polishing various surfaces of your vehicle with applicable pads
- 3" Orange Polishing Pad polishes effectively without being too aggressive
- 3" Red Waxing Pad spreads wax evenly for maximum appearance
- 3" Black Finishing Pad gently polishes soft paints and dark finishes
- Microfiber Polish Removal Cloth is made of premium grade microfiber, is machine washable and leaves no lint behind
Makita XOB01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 5"" Random Orbit Sander, Tool Only
- Three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM) engineered for fast material removal
- Up to 40 minutes (low speed) and 20 minutes (high speed) of run time on a single charge
- Large 1/8" random orbit action engineered for fast sanding and swirl-free finish
- One-touch electronic speed control switch provides fast, medium and low settings
- Ergonomically designed body and grip for increased operator comfort
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 5″ Random Orbit Sander (model XOB01Z, tool only) delivers increased efficiency and mobility to woodworkers. The XOB01Z features three speed settings, superior ergonomics and up to 40 minutes of run time on a single charge (battery sold separately). Match the speed to the application with three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM), which are easily changed with a one-touch electronic control switch. The large 1/8″ random orbit action is engineered for efficient sanding, fast material removal, and a swirl-free finish. The pad brake reduces free-spin for improved overall finish, and a control system regulates pad speed at start-up. The XOB01Z uses quick-change 5″ (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper for increased versatility.
Best random orbit polisher reviews: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy