The Best Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer
We spent many hours on research to finding smarthome lamplinc dimmer, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best smarthome lamplinc dimmer, you should not miss this article. smarthome lamplinc dimmer coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 smarthome lamplinc dimmer by our suggestions
847 reviews analysed
Insteon LampLinc Smart Plug, Lamp Dimming, Dual-Band, 2-Pin, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Wirelessly control a lamp (On, Off, Dim, Bright) from any Insteon-compatible controller
- Use your smartphone to set schedules or monitor and control from anywhere (Insteon Hub required, sold separately)
- Add an Insteon Motion sensor and have your lamps automatically turn on or off when you come and go
- Compatible with incandescent or halogen bulbs up to 300 Watts, compatible with most dimmable LED bulbs (dimming ranges vary)
Lutron Credenza Plug-in Dimmer for Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs, TT-300H-WH, White
- For use with 300-Watts of Halogen or Incandescent Bulbs (for LED version, please see TTCL-100H-WH)
- Dims table and floor lamps to suit any activity
- Easy plug-in installation. No wiring requried. Easy slide operation allows you to adjust lights to desired level
- Includes Lutron Credenza Plug-In Dimmer for Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs, TT-300H-WH, White
- Comes with 3 years warranty
Lutron Credenza Plug-In Dimmer for Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs, TT-300H-WH, White
From the Manufacturer
These lamp dimmers make it easy to turn lights on and off without reaching under the lamp shade. They feature LEDs that glow softly. Place dimmer on tabletop for easy operation.
Leviton 6672-1LW SureSlide Universal 150W LED/CFL Incandescent Slide-To-Off Dimmer, White
- Integrated linear full-range slide control for easy, precise operation
- Slim, compact housing fits easily into a standard wallbox and is suitable for multi-gang installations
- Future-proof to control a variety of dimmable CFL and LED lamps
- Backwards compatible with incandescent lamps
- Built-in radio/TV interference filter
- See LED bulb compatibility in the technical specifications below (comparison chart PDF).
GE Dimmer with Slide for Incandescent, CFL and LED Dimmable Bulbs, Rocker On/Off, White, 10464, 1-Pack
Save energy and money with the GE Rocker Switch with Slide Dimmer for incandescent, CFL, and LED dimmable light bulbs. This rocker switch dimmer can help you save in energy costs by adjusting light levels using the full-range of light controls. Complete installation instructions included. This product is UL listed and backed by a one-year limited warranty.
WeMo 4T-T3X2-Y1HT plug in light and appliances control, 2 Pack, White
- Turn things on and off from anywhere – when a light or appliance is plugged into the smart plug, you can turn it off from your phone no matter where you are
- Protect your home with randomized lights – when set to “away mode”, the smart plug will turn plugged-in lights on and off randomly to give the appearance that you are home, when you are not
- Schedule your light and appliances to automatically turn on or off on any set time. Sync lights to come on at sunset or turn off at sunrise
- Compatibility with amazon alexa and google home for hands-free voice control
- Compact, convenient design – its sleek and compact form makes it easy to stack or plug in another device in the same outlet. Total Outlet: 2
Ships free & fast
Leviton DW1KD-1BZ Decora Smart Wi-Fi 1000W Incandescent/450W LED Dimmer, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and Nest
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Control your home from anywhere -no hub required – simply replace your existing light switch
- Schedule your lights to turn on when you want them including sunrise/sunset, easily create fun lighting scenes, or use your voice to ask Alexa or Google to turn off all lights
- Control up to 20 residences, 99 smart devices, 50 rooms, 50 scenes, 50 activities, and 50 schedules per account, plus adjust fade rates, LED activity, preset brightness levels, and more
- Requires Neutral Wire
- Rated for dimmable LED and CFL loads up to 300W and incandescent loads up to 600W
- Facilitates multi-location (3-way) dimming using up to 4 remote units (DD00R-DLZ)
- Works with Nest – automate lighting based on sensors or alarms
- Works with Google Assistant
- Integrate with IFTTT, utilize auto-shutoff in closets, hallways and bathrooms
- plus engage home vs. away – perfect for vacation
- Leviton devices are truly smart –your pre-set schedules live inside each device, so your schedules always run as expected
- Includes white and light almond paddles with six color options available, wall-plate sold separately
Easily replace your existing single pole or multi-way dimmer with the new Leviton 1000-Watt Universal LED/Incandescent Decora Smart Wi-Fi Dimmer to allow control from anywhere. Use the free My Leviton iOS or Android app to add/name devices and to control them individually or as a room with a single button push. Create schedules, scenes and customize your experience with adjustable fade rates, maximum/minimum illumination levels and more if desired. Add an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant device to use voice commands like, “Alexa, dim dining room lights to 33%”. Leverages the Leviton Decora form factor with matching color change kits, multi-way devices, wallplates and more. Rated for dimmable LED and CFL loads up to 450-Watt or incandescent loads up to 1000-Watt, neutral wire required (a neutral wire provides continuous power to the smart dimmer and is required for functionality. If you have questions, please contact Leviton directly or consult a licensed electrician). A 5-year limited warranty supports Leviton Decora Smart Wi-Fi products. Decora Smart devices are designed for countries which follow NEMA standards including the United States, Canada and parts of South America.
Leviton DD00R-DLZ 120VAC 60 Hz Decora Digital/Decora Smart Matching Dimmer Remote
- Matching dimmer remote for use with Decora Digital or Decora smart dimmers, does not function as a stand-alone switch
- Requires Decora Digital (Bluetooth) or Decora Smart (Z-Wave, Wi-Fi and HomeKit) dimmers (Refer to compatibility chart below)
- Decora style for compatibility with Decora wallplates
- Dual voltage to support 120VAC and 277VAC
- White face assembled on device, Ivory and light almond face plates included
- IMPORTANT : Neutral wire is required for installation, else the product will have buzzing noise and can also be the cause of non-operation of the device.
This device does not function as a stand-alone switch. It must be hard wired to a compatible 3-Way Dimmer Switch in order to work.Create a multi-way dimmer switch by combining a Leviton Decora Digital or Decora Smart Dimmer, such as the DDMX1 (sold separately), with this Leviton Decora Digital/Decora Smart Dual Voltage Matching Dimmer Remote. The smooth, Decora-style rocker switch features a push pad for On/Off control and a slide bar for Dim control. Digital circuitry provides soft fade on/fade off. Up to four of these “matching” remotes can be used with one main switch. The “matching” remote dimmer features an LED locator to help guide you in the dark (illuminates when load is turned Off). FEATURES: For use with Leviton’s Decora Digital or Decora Smart Dimmers. Enables multi-way On/Off and Dim control up to 4 additional locations. LED Locator and Brightness Display indicate load status. Decora style for compatibility with Decora wallplates. Can replace a standard wall switch (neutral required). Dual voltage for 120VAC and 277VAC applications. White faceplate installed. Light Almond and Ivory color change kits included. CONTENTS: Dimmer Remote, White Faceplate, Ivory Faceplate, Light Almond Faceplate. SPECS: Manufacturer Part Number: DD00R-DLZ. Action: Rocker Switch for ON/OFF, slide bar for lighting level control. Color: White, Ivory, Light Almond. Color Change Kit: DDKIT (not included). LED Color: Green. Light: LED Locator and Brightness Display. Ordering Notes: Included White, Ivory and Light Almond Color Kit. Preset: Slide bar preserves desired lighting level. Style Name: Decora. Switch Type: 3-Way or Up to 4 Location Applications. Type: Digital. Voltage: 120/277VAC, 60Hz. Wallplate: Order Separately. Wiring Notes: Neutral required. Standards and Certifications: CSA, NOM, FCC. Warranty: 5-Year Limited. NOTES: Does not operate independently. Requires connection to a compatible Leviton Decora Digital or Decora Smart Dimmer, sold separately. Neutral wire required. Wallplate sold separately. Compatible with Decora wallplates. This model is not Bluetooth-enabled.
Leviton DH6HD-1BZ 600W Decora Smart Dimmer, Works with Apple HomeKit
- Decora Smart Home app provides control over connected lights – dim/brighten your lights individually or turn off entire room at once
- Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn lights on/off or dim with just your voice
- Rated for 300W dimmable LED/CFL, 600W incandescent bulbs
- White and light almond paddle faces included, wall plate and other colors sold separately
- Multi-location achieved using up to 4 remote units, DD00R-DLZ
- NOTE: Neutral wire is required for installation
Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control lights and more from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Free “Leviton Decora Smart Home” app provides advanced lighting control settings including fade rate, minimum/maximum brightness, LED response activity, bulb type selection and more. Full range dimming (bright to dark) with adjustable fade rates and customizable settings via the app. Engineered to work with sensitive, low-wattage bulbs, ensuring “off means off”. It uses the latest generation of Leviton’s dimming technology for smart lighting control for a single LED bulb in a hallway or a strand of holiday lights, ensuring LEDs do not glow when off. Rated for dimmable CFL and LED loads up to 300W; incandescent and fluorescent up to 600W. 120V, 60Hz, neutral required. The dimmers feature true rocker action, pressing the top to turn on and the bottom to turn off. DH6HD is for use with HomeKit installations and utilizes the Apple TV for scheduling and remote access capabilities. If creating a comprehensive smart home via hub like Samsung SmartThings, Leviton recommends the DZ6HD. If you do not wish to use a hub but still desire voice controls and select third-party device integration, Leviton recommends the DW6HD. Use this dimmer with copper or copper clad wire
Lutron Maestro C.L Dimmer and Motion Sensor, Single-Pole and Multi-Location, MSCL-OP153M-WH, White
- Automatically turn lights on and off to favorite dimmed level
- Detects fine motion 2-3 times better than competition with up to 900 square feet of coverage
- Easily replaces existing switches in all homes – no neutral required and simple button press setup
- Works with: 600 Watt of incandescent/ halogen bulbs or 150 Watts of dimmable LED/CFL (view 800+ compatible bulbs under “Tech Specifications” below)
- For use in Single Pole, 3-Way, or Multi-Location applications
- Coordinating Wall Plate sold seperately (CW-1-WH)
Combine the convenience of a motion sensor with the functional ambiance of a dimmer with Lutron’s Maestro Occupancy Sensor Dimmer. The latest innovation in Lutron’s beloved collection of Maestro lighting controls, this combination dimmer and sensor switch turns the lights on and off for you and allows you to dim to your favorite level. It’s a simple, easy and low cost way to save energy and add light automation to your home. The dimmer works just like a Lutron Maestro dimmer, gradually turning lights on and off, allowing your eyes to adjust to the new light level. Use the rocker to adjust the light level for any activity, or set the preset level to ensure lights always turn on to your desired light level. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor dimmer to detect daylight so lights don’t turn on with enough natural light in your room. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro family, Lutron sensors will match the décor of any room in your home. Install it in the laundry room for added convenience when your hands are full, or in the kids’ rooms and never worry about lights being left on by mistake. Maestro Occupancy Sensor Dimmers work with any dimmable bulb type, including dimmable CFLs and dimmable LEDs as well as the common incandescent and halogen bulbs. This occupancy sensing dimmer can also be easily programmed to function as a vacancy (manual-on) sensor dimmer as well, perfect for use in bedrooms or kid’s rooms.
Lumary Smart Dimmer Wi-Fi Light Switch, APP Remote Control & Schedule, Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant (No Hub Required)
- Control Your Way: Put the smart in the switch so you can control your lights a variety of ways –via the free Lumary app, your voice, or from the wall, connect with leading smart home devices, including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. The upgraded feature make it pair to Alexa by one key, no complicated and annoying steps of adding the skill.
- Easy Dimming: 0% – 100% dimming for up to 150W dimmable LED/CFL/Halogen, and 300W Incandescent bulbs. Brightness memory function will keep the last light setting. Minimum brightness setting in app will help to avoid flickering on the bulbs that are not 100% dimmable. Just dim the lights to customize scenes with the touch of a fingertip.
- Remote Control & Schedule: Control the light from anywhere, and set a schedule to turn the lights on/off randomly to look like you’re home even if you are having holiday abroad, or set lights to automatically come on with sunset so your family always comes back to a well lit home.
- Fast Installation: Fitting standard decorator wall plates (Screw or Snap on), compatible with 1/2/3/4 gang terminal box seamlessly. 4 standard wires (neutral, ground, live, load), connection with 4 wire nuts, take less than 15 mins. – Compatible with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi only, NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED, single-pole switch(NOT 3-WAY).
- What You Will Get from the Purchase: 1*Smart Dimmer Switch Kit, free APP(No Hub or subscription required), 1 year warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer, eg:
- What are Top 10 Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer to buy?
- What are Top Rated Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer.
- Before deciding to buy any Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer and What you should consider when buying the Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer and Where to Buy or Purchase the Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Smarthome Lamplinc Dimmer.