Best Table Top Belt And Disc Sander
Nowadays, there are so many products of table top belt and disc sander in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for table top belt and disc sander in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings table top belt and disc sander which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
POWERTEC BD1502 1" x 30" Belt and 5" Disc Sander
- Sand, grind, deburr, surface and shape your stock to perfection
- Solid cast-iron base prevents unwanted wobble, vibration and movement
- Two separate dust ports provide tidy, effective dust collection
- A precision miter gauge allows for accurate squaring of stock
- Designed with two beveling tables (one for the belt one for the disc sander)
Compact and high performing, the POWERTEC BD1502 1” X 30” Belt and 5” Disc Sander with 2.3AHP motor is two potent machines in one. The belt sander with the generous 1” x 30” belt allows for even, accurate, and flawless polishing, sanding, grinding and deburring action on your wood stock, knives, tools and whatever else you need to surface to perfection. Because it’s so easy to change the belts you can quickly adjust grit to suit your project needs. The 5” disc sander provides the optimal means to shape, round and square your workpieces, and is especially useful for projects involving small and angled stock. Whatever small to medium-duty sanding application is needed this workhorse will fit the bill. Two convenient adjustable tilt-tables (one each for the belt and disc sander) ensure the user has the support surface to easily and effectively execute the desired operation. A powerful 2.3A motor delivers up 3160 FPMs for the belt and 3450 RPMs for the disk. An included miter gauge ensures accurate squaring of your stock and plumbs your angles true. Dust/chips are effectively extracted via two handy built-in dust chutes (one for each belt/disc capacity). Sturdy cast-iron base solidly grounds your machine and prevents unwanted wobble, vibration and movement. It’s the perfect sander for small shop woodworking and sharpening projects.
Product Specifications: 1/3 Horsepower, 120 Voltage, 60 Hertz, 2.3 Amps, Single Phase; 3450 RPM; Belt Size: 1” x 30”; Belt Table Dimensions: 5-3/4”; Disc Diameter: 5”; Disc Table Dimensions: 4” x 7-1/4”; Dust Port Dimensions: Side Belt Guard: 1-3/4” O.D.; Sanding Disc Dust Chute: 1-3/4” O.D.; Base Dimensions: 8-1/2” x 11-1/2”
BUCKTOOL 4 x 36-Inch Belt and 6-Inch Disc Sander with Portable Al. Base
- [Save 30% on belt and disc when you purchase belt sander]Sanding belt and disc were directly driven by motor shaft , maintenance free, you don't have to adjust the belt tension, change damage belt like before
- Motor direct drive design can achieve 25% sanding efficiency. Max. developed 3/4HP total enclosed induction motor supplies silent but powerful performance. This Sander meets CSA standards. We give one year warranty. For motor defective, we will replace new machine, spare parts issue will send free parts for repair
WEN 6502T 4.3-Amp 4 x 36 in. Belt and 6 in. Disc Sander with Cast Iron Base
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4-by-36 inch belt and a 6-by-6 inch disc
- Belt tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees
- Sturdy cast iron base prevents any heavy vibrations
- 4.3 Amp motor provides up to 3600 RPM
- Tension release lever provides for simple changes between sandpaper grits
Remember when you needed a versatile and reliable sander? The WEN Belt Disc Sander easily sands, smooths and removes all of the jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 4.3 amp 1/2 HP motor, users should anticipate enough power to prevent this machine from bogging down under a large load. Changing the spacious 4-inch-by-36-inch belt is a breeze, so you’ll have the power to switch and replace sand paper grits as needed without wasting any time. The belt also tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees to accommodate the needs of your particular workpiece while the heavy cast-iron base prevents vibrations. With all of this in addition to the 6-inch side disc, you’ll have the capacity to sand whatever your heart desires. The sanding disc is accompanied by a sturdy cast-aluminum work table. Included with the belt disc sander is a miter gauge for steady sanding on angled edges, a stop bar for safety and control, and a 2.25 inch dust port to connect a dust extractor. And because this is a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled experienced technicians, and a helpful customer service line all to make sure that you remember WEN.
BUCKTOOL 4 x 36-Inch Belt and 8-Inch Disc Sander with 3/4Hp Motor
- [Save 30% on belt and disc when you purchase this machine ! ]Sanding belt and disc were directly driven by motor shaft , maintenance free, you don't have to adjust the belt tension, change damage belt like before
- Motor direct drive design can increase 25% sanding efficiency than the traditional design. Max. developed 3/4 HP total enclosed induction motor supplies silent but powerful output
- Belt can work at 0 or 90 degrees depending on the needs of your project, the driven drum allows for sanding of curved work pieces. Quick sander belt replacement design & humanized track control
Palmgren 2" x 42" Belt, 6" Disc bench finishing machine
EX ELECTRONIX EXPRESS Mini 1 x 30 Belt Sander 3400 RPM
Over All Dim: 9″L x 11″W x 13-1/2″H
Grizzly H6070 Belt and 5-Inch Disc Sander, 1 x 30-Inch
Rockwell RK7866 Belt Disc Sander
- Belt platform adjusts from 0 to 90 degrees for horizontal and vertical sanding
- Sanding table adjusts from 0 to 45 degrees for sanding beveled edges
- 4.3 Amp heavy duty induction motor for dependable performance
- Quik-release belt tension lever for easy belt changes
The Rockwell RK7866 Shop Series 1/2 horsepower belt/disc sander comes with a 4-inch by 36-inch belt sander and a 6-inch disc sander. The belt table tilts 0 to 90 degrees and the cast-aluminum disc table has a tilt range of 0 to 45 degrees. It is also equipped with an adjustable belt tensioning mechanism which makes for quick and easy belt changes. This unit comes with a 45-degree miter gauge, Allen key, belt sander and disc sander.
WEN 6500 4 x 36-Inch Belt and 6-Inch Disc Sander with Steel Base
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4-by-36 inch belt and a 6-by-6 inch disc
- Belt tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees
- Features an open-style steel frame design
- 3.2A motor provides up to 1150 FPM
- Tension release Lever makes for Simple changes to sandpaper grit
Remember when you needed a versatile and reliable sander? The WEN Steel Frame Belt Disc Sander sands, smooths and deburrs jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 3.2-amp motor, users should anticipate speeds of up to 1150 feet per minute. Changing the spacious 4-inch-by-36-inch belt is a breeze, giving you the power to switch sand paper grits quickly and easily. The belt also tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees to accommodate the needs of your particular workpiece. Combine this with the steel base and body for a versatile sander that makes transportation and storage easier than ever.
With all of this in addition to the 6-inch side disc, you’ll have the capacity to sand whatever your heart desires. A sturdy work table accompanies the disc to provide a reliable source of support for your workpieces. This package also includes an 80-grit sanding disc, an 80-grit sanding belt, and a miter gauge for precise sanding on angled edges along with a stop bar for maximum belt safety and control. And because this is a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a helpful customer phone line all to make sure that you remember WEN.
Shop Fox W1838 Combo 2" Belt Sander 6" Disc Sander
RIKON Professional Power Tools 6” x 48” Belt with 10” Disc Sander, 50-122
- HIGH POWER - This large 1HP motor delivers superior power for driving the sanding belt and disc without stalling.
- BELT AND DISC SANDER - With a 6” x 48” belt and 10” disc this sander from Rikon Tools has the strength and capacity to complete all of the sanding you may need.
- TILTING - The disc table for this sander tilts 0-90 degrees allowing precise sanding of even the sharpest angles.
- ADJUSTABLE - The belt can be adjusted from the horizontal to vertical position for whatever your work needs may be.
Shop Fox W1855 Horizontal/Vertical Belt Sander With 6" Disc
WEN 6515T 1 in. x 30 in. Belt Sander with 5 in. Sanding Disc
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 1-by-30 inch belt and a 5-inch disc
- 2.3A motor provides up to 3160 FPM for the belt and 3450 RPM for the disc
- Sturdy heavy-duty base prevents walking and wobbling during operation
- Features two separate dust ports for maximum vacuuming efficiency
- Includes a miter gauge, an 80-grit sanding disc, a 100-grit sanding belt and a 2-year warranty
Remember when you needed a versatile and reliable sander? The WEN 1 x 30-Inch Belt Sander with 5-Inch Sanding Disc sands, smooths and deburrs jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 2.3-amp motor, users should anticipate speeds of up to 3160 feet per minute on the belt and 3450 RPM on the disc. Changing the spacious 1-inch-by-30-inch belt is a breeze, giving you the power to switch sand paper grits quickly and easily. The compact design makes transportation and storage easier than ever while the heavy-duty base prevents walking and wobbling during operation. With all of this in addition to the 5-inch side disc, you’ll have the capacity to sand whatever your heart desires. A sturdy beveling work table accompanies both the disc and the belt to provide a reliable source of support for your workpieces. This package also includes an 80-grit sanding disc, a 100-grit sanding belt, a miter gauge for angled workpieces and two separate dust ports for vacuum attachments. And because this is a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a helpful customer phone line. Sand the tightest of corners and the oddest of shapes with the WEN 1 x 30-Inch Belt Sander with 5-Inch Sanding Disc. Remember when you could sand almost anything? Remember WEN.
RIKON Power Tools 50-151 Belt with 5" Disc Sander, 1" x 30", Blue
1″ x 30″ Belt / 5″ Disc Sander #50-151 is great for working on small craft projects – home decorations, jewelry, toys, doll furniture, repair work and more. The machine’s small motor is very efficient in driving the belt and disc, so stock removal goes quickly. Recommended for light-duty use.
JET J-41002 2-Inch by 42-Inch 3/4-Horsepower Bench Belt and 8-Inch Disc Sander
- Deluxe miter gauge that turns and locks for common angles, 45 degrees both left and right
- Hinged idler wheel cover, tilting table
- Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig saw, coping saw, or hand file while removing material and finishing
- Allows an operator to get into small openings, plus handle odd shapes and angles
- Grind, sand, or finish large work pieces on the disc unit fast and efficiently, table is slotted to accept miter gauge
WEN 6307 Variable Speed Detailing File Sander with 1/2-by-18" Belt
- Variable speed dial powers the belt anywhere from 1080 to 1800 feet per minute
- Auto-tracking belt system requires no tensioning or adjustments
- Pivot the 1/2-by-18-inch belt up to 55 degrees to meet the needs of any project
- Tool-free belt installation makes for quick and easy belt changes during the job
- Includes three abrasive sanding belts, a dust port attachment and a two-year warranty
Remember when you could sand the finest details of your workpiece? smooth out tight corners and strange contours in wood, metal, plastics and more with the WEN variable speed detailing file sander. The narrow 1/2-by-18-inch belt pivots 55 degrees to meet the particular needs of the project at hand. The auto-tracking design allows for automatic alignment of the sanding belts without the need for any adjustments. Easily switch between grits with the tool-free belt changing system or adjust the variable speed dial for speeds anywhere from 1080 to 1800 feet per minute. This handheld 2-amp belt sander weighs in at a mere 2-1/2 pounds with a compact body for squeezing into tight spaces and awkward angles. Minimize cleanup by hooking the sander up to a dust Collection system of your choice using the included dust port attachment. And, because it’s a WEN product, your WEN variable speed detailing file sander includes three abrasive sanding belts (80, 120, and 320 grit), a two-year warranty and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
JET J-4002 1-Inch by 42-Inch Bench Belt and Disc Sander
- Hinged idler wheel cover. Horse power: 1/3HP, 115VAC, 1ph
- Power take off allows for mounting an optional flex shaft for carving, drum sanding, deburing, and more
- Deluxe miter gauge turns and locks for common angles, 45 degrees left and right
- Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig-saw, copying saw or hand file while removing material and finishing at the same time
- Removable platen allows for sanding, grinding, or finishing of outside curves or odd shaped work pieces on the belt
Shop Fox W1850 Combination Belt & Disc Sander
Best table top belt and disc sander: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy