Best Where Is Bodum Made
Nowadays, there are so many products of where is bodum made in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for where is bodum made in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings where is bodum made which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Bodum Assam Tea Press, 34-Ounce, Bamboo
- Traditionally styled teapot with press system to allow user to stop brewing as desired.
- Made borosilicate glass which allows tea lovers to visually enjoy the rich colors their favorite teas as they brew.
- Strainer is made from high grade stainless steel.
Large French Press Coffee Maker – Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel, Silver, 34floz
- Hate boring, cold coffee? Us too. Our huge capacity kit is vacuum-layered and double-filtered for flavor fuller than a centipede’s sock drawer and a piping-hot brew for longer. Oh yeah, you even get a mini canister for storing your next caffeine hit
- Keep coffee (or tea) hot for 60 minutes longer than glass. 304 stainless steel is 33% thicker and 20% heavier than the competition. A cool touch handle protects your hands and the spring-loaded, double-screen filter brews a cleaner cup
Contigo Stainless Steel Coffee Mug | Vacuum-Insulated AUTOSEAL West Loop Travel Mug, 16oz, Stainless & Blue, 2-Pack
- Patented AUTOSEAL lid automatically seals between sips to eliminate spills and leaks
- Lid underside flips open completely for easy cleaning
- Double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel keeps beverages hot for 5 hours or cold for 12 hours
- Top-rack dishwasher safe lid
- 100% BPA free
- Fits most single-serve brewers and car cup holders
Hectic mornings are easier with the 16 oz. West Loop Stainless Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid, because this mug features a one-touch AUTOSEAL lid that automatically seals between sips to prevent spills. This double-wall vacuum-insulated mug is engineered to keep drinks hot for up to 4 hours or cold for up to 12 hours, without a sweat. We mean that literally, because this vacuum-insulated mug keeps your drink at the optimal sipping temperature and eliminates condensation for dry hands. The AUTOSEAL lid creates an easy one-hand drinking experience and it fits most standard car cup holders, which makes it ideal for the commute! We passionately urge parents, teachers, commuters or anyone on-the-go that loves a hot drink, to grab this mug!.
PowerLix Milk Frother Handheld Battery Operated Electric Foam Maker For Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Durable Drink Mixer With Stainless Steel Whisk, Stainless Steel Stand Include
- GET CREAMY FROTH QUICKLY: Powerlix brings you its portable handheld milk frother for frothed milk. If you love your morning coffee with lots of froth and foam, then you certainly want to have Powerlix frothing wand at home or your cafÃ style cappuccino. It comes with a stand for easy storage and can be kept on the countertop.
- BATTERY OPERATED FOR PERFECT FROTH IN NO TIME: The mixer is battery powered so you don't have to worry about cords and finding sockets. Heat up the milk, immerse the espresso maker into the cup and turn it on. The milk foamer will start creating creamy froth on the milk instantly. Within 15 - 20 seconds, you have a cup filled with creamy froth and ready to go into your coffee latte.
Cuisinart CPT-180 Metal Classic 4-Slice Toaster, Brushed Stainless
- Dual control panels make this two toasters in one with smooth brushed stainless housing
- Custom control: 6-setting browning dials, dual reheat, defrost and bagel buttons with LED indicators
- 1-1/2 inch - wide toasting slots, Extra-lift carriage lever, slide-out crumb tray and convenient cord storage
- Instruction book included.
- Actual unit dimensions: 11.15" L x10.65" W x7.5" H
Cuisinart Metal Classic Toaster. Cuisinart’s Metal Classic Toaster has a smooth brushed stainless housing with polished chrome and black accents. Its custom controls let you defrost and toast bagels and bread — just the way you want them Press any of the four buttons, bagels, reheat, defrost and cancel, to fit your toasting needs. The browning control sets the desired toast color from light to dark, with six browning levels. Product Features Smooth brushed stainless housing with polished chrome and black accents Custom control: 6-setting browning dials, dual reheat, defrost and bagel buttons with LED indicators 1-1/2-inch wide toasting slots Extra-lift carriage lever Slide-out crumb tray Convenient cord wrap Instruction book Limited 3-year warranty Toasting Tips Toasting is a combination of cooking and drying of the bread. Therefore, differences in moisture level from one bread to another can result in varying toasting times. For slightly dry bread, use a lower setting than you normally would. For very fresh bread or whole wheat bread, use a higher setting than normal. Breads with very uneven surfaces (such as English muffins) will require a higher toast setting. Thickly cut pieces of bread (including bagels) will take longer to toast, sometimes significantly longer, since more moisture must be evaporated from the bread before toasting can occur. Very thick pieces may require two cycles. Cleaning and Maintenance Always allow the toaster to cool completely before cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleansers. Simply wipe the exterior with a clean damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Apply any cleansing agent to a cloth, not to the toaster, before cleaning. To remove crumbs, slide out the crumb tray and discard crumbs. Wipe clean and replace. Never operate the toaster without the crumb tray in place. To remove any pieces of bread remaining in the toaster, turn the toaster upside down and gently shake. Never insert any hard or sharp instruments into the slot, as this could damage the toaster and cause a safety hazard. Never wrap the cord around the outside of the toaster. Use the cord storage cleats on the underside of the toaster. Product Dimensions The Cuisinart 2-Slice Metal Classic Toaster measures approximately 10.75″ x 7.13″ x 7.13″. The 4-Slice Metal Classic Toaster measures approximately 11.88″ x 11.06″ x 7.00″. Warranty The Cuisinart Metal Classic Toaster has a limited 3-year warranty. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs
Milk Frother, Miroco Stainless Steel Milk Steamer with Hot & Cold Milk Functionality, Automatic Foam Maker For Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino, Electric Milk Warmer with Strix Temperature Controls, FDA Approved, Silent Operation -Black
- Café Quality at Home: luxurious lattes, cappuccinos, coffee, hot chocolates, macchiatos and flat whites at the push of a button, effortlessly hot, warm or cold milk with Miroco milk frother (Recommend to use whole milk (Fat content>
- 3 %) for better result.)
- Heats and Froths Milk: Milk frother heats up to 240ml (8.1 oz) milk for delicious lattes or flat whites, also this foam maker froths 115ml (3.9 oz) for luscious cappuccinos or macchiato
COSORI 1.7L Electric Kettle(BPA-Free),Cordless Glass Boiler Hot Water & Tea Heater with LED Indicator Light,Auto Shut-Off & Boil-Dry Protection,100% Stainless Steel Inner Lid & Bottom, 2-Year Warranty
- The purest taste: Made with the finest quality borosilicate glass which resists scratching and scuffing, no plastics touch the boiling water inside including the lid, unlike other kettles use plastic for the inner lid(the filter is made of stainless steel and 100% BPA-free plastic)
- Safe tech & auto shut off: features British STRIX thermostat technology, auto shut-off within 30 seconds after the water is fully boiling. Boil-dry safety feature where it turns off if it detects there is no water inside
Hard water is water that contains calcium or magnesium mineral ions often in the form of carbonate. These ions do not pose any health threat, but they can engage in reactions that leave insoluble mineral deposits. Hard water mineral deposits, or scaling, is the precipitation of minerals which form limescale.
How to Descale?
1. Fill the kettle with 1 cup of vinegar or lemon juice and 2 cups of water.
2. Boiling the liquids and leave it for 2 hours, then use cloth to clean and wipe.
3. Rinse the kettle with clean water, and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
4. Repeat as needed.
Note: Its normal if your kettle exposes spot or rust on the stainless steel bottom after the first use, if the water quality in your area is so hard.
Electric Kettle, Miroco 1.5L Double Wall 100% Stainless Steel BPA-Free Cool Touch Tea Kettle with Overheating Protection, Cordless with Auto Shut-Off & Boil Dry Protection, 1500W Fast Boiling Heater
- 100% Stainless Steel Interior: The double wall kettle liners, inner lid, spout & rim are made of food-grade 304 stainless steel, all plastic is 100% BPA free and does not touch the water to provide healthy water for your family
- Extra-Safe Double Wall Design: The electric kettle’s double wall system made of quality PP material clad with stainless steel to resist scratching and protects users from scalding
Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- AWARD WINNING GRINDERS - Baratza grinders are preferred by Speciality Coffee professionals.
- GO-TO ENTRY LEVEL GRINDER - Baratza’s best selling grinder, with it’s small footprint it is THE choice for those brewing coffee at home.
- STRAIGHTFORWARD - A convenient, front-mounted pulse button plus a simple ON/OFF switch makes it easy to grind on demand.
- 40 GRIND SETTINGS - plus an advanced burr set to help you explore the extensive range of brew methods (espresso, manual brewing, drip brewers)
Hamilton Beach (49976) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with Single-Serve Pods or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Black
- Two ways to brew. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-In-1 Coffee maker. Dimensions (inches) : 13.9 H x 10.24 W x 10.63 D
- Single-serve: brew with K-Cup packs or without. Pack holder and single-servegrounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
No two coffee drinkers are the same so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees.
Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Classic and Rich Brews, 60 oz. Water Reservoir, and Thermal Flavor Extraction (CE201), Black/Stainless Steel
- Thermal Flavor Extraction brews the perfect cup of coffee, every time, from first cup to full carafe.
- XL Showerhead
- 60 oz. removable water reservoir
- Brew settings – adjust brewing process with Classic, Rich, and Small Batch features.
- Adjustable heater plate and mid-brew pause so you can have your coffee when you want it
Ninja Coffee Brewer is a 12-cup programmable coffee maker with Custom Brew Technology to ensure your coffee is hot, flavorful, and never bitter. From a Small Batch to a full carafe, Classic or Rich strength, you can expect the same great taste. Our removable water reservoir allows for easy filling without the mess. The brew basket lid ensures no coffee grounds end up in the reservoir. Ninja’s Thermal Flavor Extraction Technology allows you to unlock the full flavor potential of your favorite ground coffee and enjoy a great-tasting brew. With the Ninja XL Showerhead, rest assured your coffee grounds will be evenly saturated for uniform flavor extraction.
Milk Frother, Miroco Electric Milk Steamer Liquid Heater with Hot & Cold Milk Functionality (Strix Temperature Controls, Extra Whisks, FDA Approved, Silent Operation)
- Café Quality at Home: Luxurious lattes, cappuccinos, hot chocolates at the push of a button
- Heats and Froths Milk: Heats up to 240 ml (8.1 oz) milk for delicious flat whites and froths 115ml (3.9 oz) for luscious cappuccinos
- Durable and Stylish Design: High-quality stainless steel and non-stick coating interior for hygienic cleaning and a long lifespan
- angled spout to minimize spillages
- Quick and Quiet Operation: Heats and prepares exquisite milk foam in less than 2 minutes
Vitamix Explorian Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Black (Certified Refurbished)
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets
Vitamix fuels passions. It’s why wear the brand most trusted by professional chefs. But you won’t just find us in restaurant kitchens. You’ll also find us in home kitchens around the world. Because whether you’re interested in the culinary Arts, making healthier choices, or enjoying restaurant-quality smoothies at home—when you’re ready to move on and move up, when you’re ready to invest in your passion, you’re ready for Vitamin.built to lasta bargain blender’s not a bargain if it doesn’t last. We know purchasing a Vitamix blender is an investment. But Vitamix blenders are built to last, helping you buy dependable, not disposable.just blend warm water and a drop of dish soap at your machine’s highest speed, and watch it self-cleaning in 60 seconds or less – no disassembly required.since the number-one reason people purchase a blender is to make smoothies, it’s important to Get them right. Whether you prefer an icy blend or a perfectly smooth purée, nutrition-packed with veggies or a light, fruity treat, Vitamix smoothies give you a delicious, even blend in every Sip.powerwe don’t aim to have the highest horsepower. You don’t need more Horses; you need trained ones. The focused power of our complete blending system causes every component of the Vitamix machine to work together, creating faster, smoother blends packed with flavor.make smoothies & juices, hot soups, flours & dough, nut butter, frozen desserts, batters, dressings & sauces, non-dairy milks, and more.
Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker, 51 Ounce, 1.5 Liter, Chrome
- Coffee is measured in 4 oz. Cups, this 12-cup, 51-ounce French press serves for 3-4 people
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; stainless steel frame and heat resistant handle. Both dishwasher safe
- 3-Part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed Coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the bean for the maximum amount of flavor from your Coffee. It's the preferred method for brewing for Coffee enthusiasts everywhere
When Bodum took over a small clarinet factory in Normandy in 1982, it was not because of the fine orchestra clarinets they were producing but because of a relatively unknown coffee maker called the Chambord which they produced as well. The reason the French press coffee maker has become one of the most popular coffeemakers in the world is pure and simple, taste. The materials (glass and stainless steel) are completely taste-free so nothing comes between your ground coffee beans. This is exactly the reason why coffee tasters use this method to determine the quality of coffee beans. No paper filter not only means no waste, but that the coffee bean’s essential oils go directly to your cup, delivering the flavor that is lost on paper filters. Simplicity works best and is the reason why the Chambord’s design has not changed a bit from its original drawing. Make taste, not waste! 1.5 l, 51 oz capacity.
The Chambord is Bodums original coffee press design, which the company began to mass produce in 1982 after acquiring a small factory in Normandy where craftspeople made these presses by hand. Bodum takes great care to instill the same quality in craftsmanship, and the result, according to coffee purists, is a brewing machine that produces a taste and aroma superior to any electric coffeemaker. The secret is that the grounds are able to steep in boiling water for about 4 minutes before they are pressed with the plunger, producing a richer, full-bodied flavor. The glass carafe on this Chambord model holds a maximum of 48 ounces or 12 cups of brewed coffee or tea, making it a useful size for entertaining or for all-day-long drinkers. The chrome-plated brass frame and lid and stainless-steel plunger are durable and will hold up to years of brewing. For easy cleaning, the carafe and all its parts go right into the dishwasher. Replacement parts are available from the manufacturer. –Cristina Vaamonde
From the Manufacturer
When Bodum took over a small clarinet factory in Normandy in 1982, it was not because of the fine orchestra clarinets they were producing. In addition to musical instruments, the factory also produced the coffee of a relatively unknown brewer called “The Chambord.” Bodum combined the skills of these Normandy craftspeople with modern production. The result was a unique culinary tool, affordable to the many who loved the taste of what we now know as French press coffee.
Thanks to Bodum, and thanks to the increasing need for better coffee, the French press coffeemaker has become one of the most popular in the world. Yet the design has not strayed a bit from the original drawings, and Bodum still makes the Chambord with the same painstaking care and knowledge they gained from those Normandy craftspeople years ago. The ease of brewing and the delicious smell and taste of French-roasted dark coffee have remained unchanged.
Awards and Accolades
In 2004 the Bodum Chambord coffee press received the American Culinary Institute’s award for best French press coffeemaker.
The American Culinary Institute judges food preparation products such as mixers, waffle makers, and electric teakettles. These products are judged on criteria important to consumers such as ease of use, safety, and the quality of the food produced. The institute also judges food preparation products used in restaurants and hotels, including institutional mixers, large-volume coffee machines, and food slicers.
Instructions for Use
1. Place pot on a dry, flat, nonslip surface. Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger straight up and out of the pot.
2. For each 1.25-deciliter/4-ounce cup, put 1 rounded tablespoon or 1 Bodum scoop of coarse-ground coffee into the pot.
Caution: Use only coarse-ground coffee. Fine grind can clog the filter and create high pressure. Place coffeemaker on a heatproof, nonslip surface.
3. Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 2.5 centimeters/1 inch of space at the top. Stir the brew with a plastic spoon.
Caution: Metal spoons can scratch or chip the glass beaker and cause breakage.
4. Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. (Does not apply to the Brazil models.) Do not press down. Let the coffee brew for at least 4 minutes.
5. Hold the pot handle firmly, with the spout turned away from you, then using just the weight of your hand, apply slight pressure on top of the knob to lower the plunger straight down into the pot. Lowering the plunger slowly with minimal pressure produces best results. If the filter clogs or it becomes difficult to push down the plunger you should remove the plunger from the pot, stir the brew, and then slowly plunge again.
WARNING: Using excessive force can cause scalding liquid to shoot out of the pot.
6. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and then pour coffee.
7. Unscrew the filter assembly and clean the plunger unit after each use. All parts are dishwasher-safe.
- Not for stovetop use.
- Check glass beaker for scratches, cracks, or chips. Do not use a pot that is scratched, chipped, or cracked. Install a replacement beaker before using the pot again.
- Keep children away while using. Hot water is a hazard to small children!
- Do not allow children to use this coffeemaker.
- Excessive plunging force can cause scalding hot liquid to shoot out of pot.
- Do not plunge with force.
- Turn lid to close spout.
- Use only coarse-ground coffee.
In 1944 Peter Bodum, the father of today’s owner, Joergen Bodum, started Bodum in Copenhagen. Times were difficult at the end of World War II; there was hardly any trade and people were out of work. Peter Bodum managed to wholesale a very small variety of housewares products by Danish manufacturers.
After the war Peter Bodum got an import license for kitchen and tabletop products; he traveled all over Europe and ended up importing kitchen and housewares to Denmark. As in the rest of Europe in those days, a lack of products in Denmark meant a market existed for almost anything to be sold. He specialized in glassware from Eastern Europe.
In the ’50s Peter Bodum started developing his own products. He collaborated with the Danish architect Kaas Klaeson for a range of coffeemakers. At the time, industrial-design-type kitchen products were very rare. The first Bodum product to hit the market in 1958 was the Santos coffeemaker–based on a vacuum coffee brewing system. It became an instant sensation not only in Denmark but in all of Europe. Bodum still produces the original Santos design to this very day.
Bodum grew steadily during the ’60s, but sadly, in 1967, at the age of only 57, Peter Bodum passed away. His wife managed the company until 1974, when she offered her 26-year-old son Joergen to join her in the management of the company. Joergen quickly brought on board Carsten Joergensen–then a teacher at the Danish School of Art in Copenhagen–and soon put him in charge of overall design for Bodum, including everything from products to corporate design, exhibitions, shops, buildings, catalogs, and advertising. It turned out to be a very long and fruitful collaboration. The two men began to fulfill Bodum’s credo–“good design doesn’t have to be expensive”–in lots of different ways.
In 1974 the first fruit of Joergen and Carsten’s collaboration was introduced: the French coffee press Bistro. It was also the first incorporation of the new Bodum design language–beautiful simplicity and excellent materials for everyday life. Many more variations of coffee presses followed. Since 1974, Bodum has produced over 50 million French presses, taken the leap from “coffee” to “kitchen,” and developed and produced a large variety of beautiful household and tabletop designs.
In 1979, when he took over the company, Joergen Bodum decided to move to Switzerland in order to be more centrally located in Europe. He chose the Lucerne area, where Bodum’s head office has been located since the early ’80s.
In 1980 Bodum Switzerland and its design unit, Pi-Design, were founded. Then, in 1986, the opening of Bodum’s first shop in London marked another milestone in the Bodum history. It was designed not only to be the perfect showcase for the large variety of Bodum products but to embody an even stronger presentation of Bodum as an international brand. Many more shops in many more cities all over the world followed: Paris, Copenhagen, Zurich, Lucerne, Tokyo, New York, Dallas, Okinawa, Auckland, and many more. To this day there are 52 Bodum stores worldwide.
With more and more of its own stores in place, Bodum continued broadening its collection of beautifully designed everyday life products–from kitchen to home. Today Bodum offers its customers everything from the latest coffee- and tea-making products to tabletop, kitchen, storage, textiles, bathroom, and home office products. Some stores also have a café where Bodum’s own selection of coffees and teas are served.
The Bodum Group is, and always has been, a 100 percent family-owned business. Today the company operates in 14 different countries with over 700 employees worldwide. Bodum has holding companies in Denmark and Switzerland as well as 12 sales companies, 3 production companies, and a design company called Bodum Design Group, located in Switzerland.
OXO BREW Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- Durable 40mm stainless steel conical burrs create uniform grounds for optimal flavor extraction
- 15 settings (plus micro settings) let you adjust your grind to suit your taste
- One-touch start timer keeps your last setting, just push to grind
- Hopper holds up to 0.75 lbs of coffee beans
- Grounds container accommodates up to 110 grams (enough for 12 cups).Never use water or other liquids to clean the inside of the Grinder/burrs
At OXO, we believe crafting coffee is a ritual worth savoring – and that making things easier doesn’t have to mean sacrificing quality. That’s why we’re excited to bring you our new Conical Burr Coffee Grinder, with a simple, intuitive design delivering consistent grinds no matter how you choose to brew. Voltage is 120V/60Hz.
Wheroamoz Manual Coffee Grinder,Conical Burr Mill With Adjustable Setting, Portable Hand Crank Coffee Grinder For Travel, Brushed Stainless Steel, Best For Espresso, French Press, Cold & Turkish Brew
- ✅Guarantees a precise grind for any desired brewing method - With the built-in adjustable grind selector, It ensures you have perfect ground for your preferred method of brewing from coarse to fine grind (French Press, Espresso, Turkish, Cold Brew, Pour Over, Drip, Percolator, AeroPress, Keurig K Cup, Chemex). Perfect grind every time!
- ✅Giving You the opportunity to enjoy your favorite brew on the go - It’s small, portable compact with no need for the battery, You can use it at home or carry on your camping, hiking or any outdoors trip!
Veken French Press Coffee Maker (8 cups, 34 oz), 304 Stainless Steel Coffee Press with 4 Filter Screens, Durable Easy Clean Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass – 100% BPA Free
- POWERFUL FILTRATION SYSTEM - The double mesh filter is a significant improvement over other French presses, and really helps minimize the amount of residual grounds in your coffee, thus producing a cup of coffee that is just as pure and tasty as coffee made by professionals.
- FOOD GRADE SAFETY MATERIAL - All our metal parts are made of 304 stainless steel, protecting the coffee press from rust. The large carafe is made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass, which can withstand boiling water! The plastic lid strainer and the measuring spoon are both BPA-Free.
If you want a beautiful, easy-to-operate, efficient and durable coffee machine, choose ours immediately! Our French press coffee maker will leave you with an amazing experience.
1.In the process of logistics and transportation, the package will have about 1% breakage rate. If you receive a damaged package, please take a photo and contact us. We will send you a new French Press, and you don’t need to return the broken item.
2.Our filtration systems are made of 304 stainless steel which will not rust. If the filtration system bolt turns black(look like rusted), it is not rust but coffee stains. This happens when you soak coffee in the container for a long time. It can be cleaned by soaking in acidic liquids (vinegar, lemon juice, etc.) for a while. Then the stain will fall off and revert back to a new look.
Except pure coffee, you can also use it for juice, tea, frothed milk, hot chocolate, and more. There are plenty of choices for you to renew and re-energize yourself.
Double Filters System
The stainless steel double filters system prevents the coffee ground from getting into your coffee. We can ensure the smooth taste of coffee even if there is no filter papers are used.
1. Add coffee grounds
2. Add water at 95 degrees centigrade/200 degrees Fahrenheit
3. Let the coffee grounds steep for about 5 minutes
4. Slowly push down the plunger unit
5. Pour the coffee out into a cup
34 oz (8cups) is also a perfect size for daily life. Trust and choose us, and you will be satisfied with our product and service.
What Will You Get
-1 Wooden Spoon
-1 Measuring Spoon
-1 Milk Frother
-1 Sponge Cleaning Brush
-4 Filter Screens
-1 Instruction Manual
-1 French Press Coffee Maker
1. Keep away from children, hot coffee can do harm to your kids!
2. Using excessive force can cause scalding liquid to shoot out of the pot.
3. Do not use on an induction cooker.
Best where is bodum made: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy