Best Where To Buy Bodum Products
Nowadays, there are so many products of where to buy bodum products in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for where to buy bodum products in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings where to buy bodum products which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Bodum 1964-16US Chambord Classic Milk Frother, 5 Ounce, Chrome
- Creates a smooth and consistent milk foam without electricity
- All parts dishwasher safe
- Quick and easy to use - just move the plunger up and down until the volume of froth doubles
- Bowl shape allows for unobstructed water flow & circulation
- The plunger is made from stainless steel and plastic, and it is dishwasher safe as well.
Bodum Assam Tea Press, 34-Ounce, Bamboo
- Traditionally styled teapot with press system to allow user to stop brewing as desired.
- Made borosilicate glass which allows tea lovers to visually enjoy the rich colors their favorite teas as they brew.
- Strainer is made from high grade stainless steel.
Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker with Permanent Filter, Glass, 34 Ounce, 1 Liter, Cork Band
- Pour over Coffee: manual pour over Coffee maker allows you to brew an excellent cup of Coffee in minutes
- Stainless steel: includes a Permanent, stainless steel mesh filter that helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter
- Coffee carafe: made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass with Cork Band detailing that is both functional and elegant
The pour over promises excellent, rich taste and robust aroma while maintaining the natural oils of the ground Coffee. For the perfect cup of Coffee, simply fill the cone-shaped filter with freshly ground Coffee and pour a small amount of heated water over them until soaked. Slowly pour the remaining hot water into the filter. Coffee will drip into the mouth-blown, borosilicate glass carafe and, in 3-4 minutes, will be ready to serve. Remove the filter from the carafe before serving and enjoy!. Material- s/s, plastic,silicone
Bodum COLUMBIA Coffee Maker, Thermal French Press Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel, 51 Ounce (12 Cup)
- COFFEE PRESS: COLUMBIA coffee maker brews an excellent cup of coffee or tea within minutes, just add course ground coffee, hot water and press
- INSULATED: Thermal coffee maker is made of double-wall, stainless steel construction to keep beverages hot for two hours
- leisurely enjoy your coffee without getting cold
- STAINLESS STEEL: 3-part stainless steel plunger has a mesh filter that helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter
The Columbia Thermal Coffee Press is the perfect solution for the coffee lover that wants to enjoy quality coffee over time. With the Columbia, you can keep your coffee hot for approximately two hours. The Columbia is made of durable double wall stainless steel. The double wall provides the insulation it needs to keep the coffee hot over time. With it’s easy grip handle it is a pleasure to pour. Using a coffee press provides one of the most flavorful and balanced cups of coffee you will experience. It is easy to use too – just add coarse ground coffee, fill with hot water, stir, place the lid on and wait 4 minutes. After 4 minutes, press and enjoy. The 12 Cup Columbia is great for entertaining. The 12 Cup press is 51 oz and yields 12 – 4 ounce cups of coffee.
Most coffee roasters and tea buyers recommend using a coffee or tea press to enjoy the beverages at their best, but the devices have typically offered one major disadvantage–the brewed coffee or tea cooled quickly within the glass carafe. The Bodum Columbia thermal press overcomes this shortcoming with its double-walled stainless-steel construction, which insulates hot coffee or tea to keep it warm for up to two hours. The end result is a rich, flavorful beverage with perfectly extracted flavors and aromas.
To use the Columbia press for coffee, grind fresh beans to a coarse consistency, add 2 tablespoons of coffee for every 6 ounces of water, then add hot water and brew for four to five minutes before plunging the press. Tea brews in the same manner, but with whole tea leaves instead. The press holds up to 48 ounces of liquid–enough for 12 small cups of coffee (4 ounces each)–and features Bodum’s patented safety lid to keep the contents from spilling. For best results, users should dedicate the press to brewing one beverage only, as coffee and tea flavors tend to cross over when brewed separately in the same vessel. The Columbia coffee and tea press is dishwasher-safe. –Rivers Janssen
Bodum Bistro Electric Water Kettle, Plastic, 17 Ounce, .5 Liter, Black
- Water kettle: Bistro water kettles are an effective and efficient way to boil the Exact amount of water needed in minutes
- perfect for Coffee, tea and instant soups
- Heating element: unexposed heating element is tucked away at the bottom and allows you to safely place your water kettle on any surface
- Electric kettle: features a manual on/off switch and power indicator light, plus a steam sensor for automatic shut off and added safety
Whether you’re a tea lover or a Coffee aficionado – the Bodum Bistro electric water kettles are the kitchen staple you can’t do without. Simple to use, an on/off button is built into the handle for a perfect grip. Don’t worry about walking away from your kettle before it has boiled, as the anti-boil dry technology will automatically turn off the kettle as soon as the water reaches boiling point. In just about 4 minutes you have boiling water to use for soups, Coffee, tea, or any other culinary need. The Bistro kettles made from BPA-free plastic and stainless steel and come in a variety of gorgeous colors that make a statement on any kitchen counter. Available in 34-ounce and 17-ounce models, they are a must have for any dorm room, boat, RV, apartment or home.
Bodum BISTRO Blade Grinder, Electric Blade Coffee Grinder, Black
- COFFEE GRINDER: BISTRO Blade coffee grinders take whole coffee beans from coarse to fine quickly and efficiently
- fresh brewing from the comfort of your home
- BLADE & MOTOR: The blade grinder has a strong, durable stainless steel cutting blade that spins at a precise RPM, plus a powerful 150W motor
- SLEEK DESIGN: Push-button control allows for pulse action or continuous grind, and transparent lid allows the fineness grade to be observed to ensure coffee is made to your liking
Bodum Java French Press Coffee Maker, 34 Ounce, 1 Liter, (8 Cup), Black
- 8 cup French press coffeemaker allows you to brew flavorful Coffee in 4 minutes
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter is included which allows for a premium extraction of your Coffee aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- No paper filters required, means more flavor without any waste
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing of liquids while pressing
- Dishwasher safe
The Java French press Coffee maker incorporates the Bodum motto beautifully, good design doesn’t have to be expensive. After all, we want to give everybody a chance to brew an excellent cup of Coffee in a Green way; just hot water and ground Coffee is all that’s needed. The Java Coffee maker is made of plastic, stainless steel, & borosilicate glass. Available in 2 colors; Black & white.
Bodum Pavina 8.5-Ounce Double-Wall Thermo Timber/DOF Glass, Set of 2
- Set of 2 glasses measuring 3-1/8 by 3-1/8 by 3-5/8 inches and holding 8.5 ounces each
- Lightweight, thermal, borosilicate glass
- 2-layer construction resists heat and prevents condensation
- 2 wall layers make liquid inside seem to float
- mix and match with Canteen, Pavina, and Assam lines
- Safe in the microwave and dishwasher
Bodum Pavina 8.5-Ounce Double-Wall Thermo Tumber/DOF Glass, Set of 2
With futuristic looks and high-tech construction, Bodum’s Pavina drinkware makes an exciting departure from traditional glassmaking. The walls of each vessel are crafted from two layers of clear glass, creating an optical illusion that the liquid is suspended inside. Softening the look, Pavina’s shapes feature smooth, rounded silhouettes. The inner wall also curves slightly away from the outer wall for a touch of understated elegance.
This set of two double old fashioned/tumbler glasses serves anything from minty mojitos to hot cocoa. Crafted of borosilicate glass, which is also used to make scientific lab equipment, the pair is exceptionally strong, lightweight, and thermal. The two-layer construction also resists heat and prevents condensation, so no matter what temperature the beverage is, the glasses remain comfortable to hold and safe for any tabletop. Winner of the prestigious European IF Design Award, this 9-ounce, scratch-resistant set also goes into the dishwasher and microwave. Mix and match Pavina with the Assam and Canteen lines to stock the bar or dining table with a variety of fun shapes. –Kara Karll
Editor’s Note: Because the glasses are mouth blown, each one may have slight variations in height, thickness, and weight. Bodum recommends using care when placing ice into the glass to avoid fracturing the inner layer. Do not use metal spoons or place the glass into a crowded dishwasher.
Bodum 1548-01US Brazil French Press Coffee and Tea Maker 34 Ounce Black
- Add Coarsely Grounded Coffee. Add Hot Water. Wait 4 Minutes. Plunge.
- Environmentally friendly: No paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Base and handle made of BPA-free polypropylene. Carafe made of German Heat-Resistant Borosilicate Glass. Plunger made of Stainless Steel
- 34 Ounce Capacity.
- Dishwasher Safe.
The Brazil French Press coffeemaker, designed in the early 80’s, was our first coffeemaker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price. The Brazil has a durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker and a plastic handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher-safe.
BODUM 11057-565BUS Stainless Steel Insulated Travel Coffee and Tea Press, 15 Ounce, Green
- Brew Coffee or tea on the go and drink from same container when ready
- Made of vacuum-sealed, double-wall stainless steel and keeps beverages hot or cold for several hours
- Non-slip silicone grip is available in an array of bold colors
- Spill resistant lid with built-in plunger
- Dishwasher safe
- Please note: Extra lid is no longer included.
Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker, 51 Ounce, 1.5 Liter, Chrome
- Coffee is measured in 4 oz. Cups, this 12-cup, 51-ounce French press serves for 3-4 people
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; stainless steel frame and heat resistant handle. Both dishwasher safe
- 3-Part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed Coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the bean for the maximum amount of flavor from your Coffee. It's the preferred method for brewing for Coffee enthusiasts everywhere
When Bodum took over a small clarinet factory in Normandy in 1982, it was not because of the fine orchestra clarinets they were producing but because of a relatively unknown coffee maker called the Chambord which they produced as well. The reason the French press coffee maker has become one of the most popular coffeemakers in the world is pure and simple, taste. The materials (glass and stainless steel) are completely taste-free so nothing comes between your ground coffee beans. This is exactly the reason why coffee tasters use this method to determine the quality of coffee beans. No paper filter not only means no waste, but that the coffee bean’s essential oils go directly to your cup, delivering the flavor that is lost on paper filters. Simplicity works best and is the reason why the Chambord’s design has not changed a bit from its original drawing. Make taste, not waste! 1.5 l, 51 oz capacity.
The Chambord is Bodums original coffee press design, which the company began to mass produce in 1982 after acquiring a small factory in Normandy where craftspeople made these presses by hand. Bodum takes great care to instill the same quality in craftsmanship, and the result, according to coffee purists, is a brewing machine that produces a taste and aroma superior to any electric coffeemaker. The secret is that the grounds are able to steep in boiling water for about 4 minutes before they are pressed with the plunger, producing a richer, full-bodied flavor. The glass carafe on this Chambord model holds a maximum of 48 ounces or 12 cups of brewed coffee or tea, making it a useful size for entertaining or for all-day-long drinkers. The chrome-plated brass frame and lid and stainless-steel plunger are durable and will hold up to years of brewing. For easy cleaning, the carafe and all its parts go right into the dishwasher. Replacement parts are available from the manufacturer. –Cristina Vaamonde
From the Manufacturer
When Bodum took over a small clarinet factory in Normandy in 1982, it was not because of the fine orchestra clarinets they were producing. In addition to musical instruments, the factory also produced the coffee of a relatively unknown brewer called “The Chambord.” Bodum combined the skills of these Normandy craftspeople with modern production. The result was a unique culinary tool, affordable to the many who loved the taste of what we now know as French press coffee.
Thanks to Bodum, and thanks to the increasing need for better coffee, the French press coffeemaker has become one of the most popular in the world. Yet the design has not strayed a bit from the original drawings, and Bodum still makes the Chambord with the same painstaking care and knowledge they gained from those Normandy craftspeople years ago. The ease of brewing and the delicious smell and taste of French-roasted dark coffee have remained unchanged.
Awards and Accolades
In 2004 the Bodum Chambord coffee press received the American Culinary Institute’s award for best French press coffeemaker.
The American Culinary Institute judges food preparation products such as mixers, waffle makers, and electric teakettles. These products are judged on criteria important to consumers such as ease of use, safety, and the quality of the food produced. The institute also judges food preparation products used in restaurants and hotels, including institutional mixers, large-volume coffee machines, and food slicers.
Instructions for Use
1. Place pot on a dry, flat, nonslip surface. Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger straight up and out of the pot.
2. For each 1.25-deciliter/4-ounce cup, put 1 rounded tablespoon or 1 Bodum scoop of coarse-ground coffee into the pot.
Caution: Use only coarse-ground coffee. Fine grind can clog the filter and create high pressure. Place coffeemaker on a heatproof, nonslip surface.
3. Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 2.5 centimeters/1 inch of space at the top. Stir the brew with a plastic spoon.
Caution: Metal spoons can scratch or chip the glass beaker and cause breakage.
4. Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. (Does not apply to the Brazil models.) Do not press down. Let the coffee brew for at least 4 minutes.
5. Hold the pot handle firmly, with the spout turned away from you, then using just the weight of your hand, apply slight pressure on top of the knob to lower the plunger straight down into the pot. Lowering the plunger slowly with minimal pressure produces best results. If the filter clogs or it becomes difficult to push down the plunger you should remove the plunger from the pot, stir the brew, and then slowly plunge again.
WARNING: Using excessive force can cause scalding liquid to shoot out of the pot.
6. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and then pour coffee.
7. Unscrew the filter assembly and clean the plunger unit after each use. All parts are dishwasher-safe.
- Not for stovetop use.
- Check glass beaker for scratches, cracks, or chips. Do not use a pot that is scratched, chipped, or cracked. Install a replacement beaker before using the pot again.
- Keep children away while using. Hot water is a hazard to small children!
- Do not allow children to use this coffeemaker.
- Excessive plunging force can cause scalding hot liquid to shoot out of pot.
- Do not plunge with force.
- Turn lid to close spout.
- Use only coarse-ground coffee.
In 1944 Peter Bodum, the father of today’s owner, Joergen Bodum, started Bodum in Copenhagen. Times were difficult at the end of World War II; there was hardly any trade and people were out of work. Peter Bodum managed to wholesale a very small variety of housewares products by Danish manufacturers.
After the war Peter Bodum got an import license for kitchen and tabletop products; he traveled all over Europe and ended up importing kitchen and housewares to Denmark. As in the rest of Europe in those days, a lack of products in Denmark meant a market existed for almost anything to be sold. He specialized in glassware from Eastern Europe.
In the ’50s Peter Bodum started developing his own products. He collaborated with the Danish architect Kaas Klaeson for a range of coffeemakers. At the time, industrial-design-type kitchen products were very rare. The first Bodum product to hit the market in 1958 was the Santos coffeemaker–based on a vacuum coffee brewing system. It became an instant sensation not only in Denmark but in all of Europe. Bodum still produces the original Santos design to this very day.
Bodum grew steadily during the ’60s, but sadly, in 1967, at the age of only 57, Peter Bodum passed away. His wife managed the company until 1974, when she offered her 26-year-old son Joergen to join her in the management of the company. Joergen quickly brought on board Carsten Joergensen–then a teacher at the Danish School of Art in Copenhagen–and soon put him in charge of overall design for Bodum, including everything from products to corporate design, exhibitions, shops, buildings, catalogs, and advertising. It turned out to be a very long and fruitful collaboration. The two men began to fulfill Bodum’s credo–“good design doesn’t have to be expensive”–in lots of different ways.
In 1974 the first fruit of Joergen and Carsten’s collaboration was introduced: the French coffee press Bistro. It was also the first incorporation of the new Bodum design language–beautiful simplicity and excellent materials for everyday life. Many more variations of coffee presses followed. Since 1974, Bodum has produced over 50 million French presses, taken the leap from “coffee” to “kitchen,” and developed and produced a large variety of beautiful household and tabletop designs.
In 1979, when he took over the company, Joergen Bodum decided to move to Switzerland in order to be more centrally located in Europe. He chose the Lucerne area, where Bodum’s head office has been located since the early ’80s.
In 1980 Bodum Switzerland and its design unit, Pi-Design, were founded. Then, in 1986, the opening of Bodum’s first shop in London marked another milestone in the Bodum history. It was designed not only to be the perfect showcase for the large variety of Bodum products but to embody an even stronger presentation of Bodum as an international brand. Many more shops in many more cities all over the world followed: Paris, Copenhagen, Zurich, Lucerne, Tokyo, New York, Dallas, Okinawa, Auckland, and many more. To this day there are 52 Bodum stores worldwide.
With more and more of its own stores in place, Bodum continued broadening its collection of beautifully designed everyday life products–from kitchen to home. Today Bodum offers its customers everything from the latest coffee- and tea-making products to tabletop, kitchen, storage, textiles, bathroom, and home office products. Some stores also have a café where Bodum’s own selection of coffees and teas are served.
The Bodum Group is, and always has been, a 100 percent family-owned business. Today the company operates in 14 different countries with over 700 employees worldwide. Bodum has holding companies in Denmark and Switzerland as well as 12 sales companies, 3 production companies, and a design company called Bodum Design Group, located in Switzerland.
Bodum Pavina Glass, Double-Wall Insulate Glass, Clear, 12 Ounces Each (Set of 2)
- Set of two double-wall Pavina glasses, 12 ounces each
- perfect for Coffee, Espresso, or a multitude of other hot and cold beverages
- Made of mouth-blown, lab-quality borosilicate-glass construction for a durable and heat resistant glass
- Insulated glass has a sleek 2-layer design that creates a dramatic optical illusion and prevents condensation
- Silicone valve at base allows for changes in pressure.
- Bodum double wall glasses are the winners of the prestigious European if design Award
The PAVINA double wall glasses keep hot drinks hot without burning fingers and cold drinks cold without messy condensation, making them the ideal vessels for every beverage, from cocktails to cocoa.
Bodum PEBO Coffee Maker, Vacuum Coffee Maker, Siphon Coffee Brewer,Slow Brew, Bold Flavor, Made in Europe, Black, 8 cup, 1 liter, 34 Ounces
- Its exceptionally effective vacuum brewing method extracts all precious oils of your favorite coffee.
- The vacuum brewing process is entirely sealed off so no aroma can escape.
- In addition, the brewing time and temperature are perfectly calibrated, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee with each brew.
- Depending on the amount of water used, the PEBO can brew delicious coffee within 5 to 11 minutes, serving anywhere from 4 to 8 cups (0.5l/10oz,max. 1.0l/34oz).
No other coffee maker has fascinated passionate coffee drinkers like the Pebo (former Santos). Its exceptionally effective vacuum brewing method extracts all precious oils of your favorite coffee. The vacuum brewing process is entirely sealed off so no aroma can escape. In addition, the brewing time and temperature are perfectly calibrated, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee with each brew. Monitor the eye-catching brewing process through the two firmly attached glass bowls! Depending on the amount of water used, the Pebo (former Santos) can brew delicious coffee within 5 to 11 minutes, serving anywhere from 4 to 8 cups (0.5l/10 ounces,max. 1.0l/34 ounces).
As beautiful as sculpture, as fascinating as chemistry, and as entertaining as theater, this coffeemaker from Switzerland converts the ordinary process of brewing coffee into an artful performance. And it makes six 5-ounce cups of full-flavored coffee while it entrances. The coffeemaker fits together like this: water goes into the carafe, a filter fits into the mouth of a tube in the top globe, ground coffee goes into the globe (a scoop is included), the globe fits atop the carafe with the tube extending into the carafe, and the carafe goes onto the stovetop with a trivet or heat diffuser between it and electric or gas heat. (This is all much simpler and quicker than it sounds.)
Water boils up through the tube into the globe and brews the coffee. When brewing is complete and the carafe has been taken off the stovetop and set into its accompanying sculpted trivet, the coffee drains through the filter into the carafe. The globe can then be lifted off the carafe and set on its stand, and coffee can be poured from the carafe, which has a stay-cool handle. A stopper for the carafe keeps second cups warm while the first cups are sipped. Fully assembled, the coffee maker stands 11-1/2 inches high. It’s made of heat-resistant glass and durable, gleaming nylon, and all parts are dishwasher-safe. –Fred Brack
Bodum 11754-01US Bistro Maker Programmable Coffee Machine with Borosilicate Glass Carafe 51 oz Black
- Coffee maker: Bistro Coffee maker is programmable up to 24 hours in Advance for convenience
- delicious Coffee ready in less than 6 minutes
- includes easy to read back-lit LED display
- Shower head: a replacement to the traditional drip system, the rubber head showers water evenly over ground Coffee beans for a balanced, flavorful cup
- Borosilicate carafe: glass carafe with an easy to grip, non-slip handle
The BODUM Programmable 12 Cup Coffee Maker is ideal for even the most particular coffee enthusiast. It sets a new standard in coffee making: Excellent, full-bodied taste without capsules or paper filters!
Bodum 11654-18S Storage Jar 34 oz. Copper
- Storage jar: beautifully designed Coffee storage jar is perfect for Coffee beans, food, kitchen storage, or other household organization
- Classic design: storage jar has a vacuum sealed lid to keep Coffee beans fresh, and is constructed of durable borosilicate glass
- Stainless steel: copper-plated stainless steel lid
- Chambord collection: Bodum Copper classic collection centers around the chambord collection and Celebrates the Heritage and craftsmanship of this iconic design in the Coffee industry
Bodum Copper collection centers around the CHAMBORD collection and celebrates the heritage and craftsmanship of this iconic design in the Coffee industry. The Bodum Copper collection is our premium collection. Perfect for gifting, entertaining and especially for use in life’s celebratory moments- big and small. The entire Copper collection is manufactured in the Bodum factory in tondela, Portugal where the CHAMBORD French press has been skillfully crafted for over 30 years.
Best where to buy bodum products: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy