Best Sander For Edges
Nowadays, there are so many products of best sander for edges in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for best sander for edges in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings best sander for edges which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
WEN HA5932 5-Amp Variable Speed Portable Oscillating Spindle Sander
- Lightweight and portable design allows for easy handheld sanding in hard-to-reach places
- Easily transform your portable handheld unit into a stationary benchtop spindle sander by clamping it to your workbench with the included mounting hardware
- Powerful 5-Amp variable speed motor provides anywhere from 1800 to 3200 rotations and 50 to 90 oscillations per minute with a 1/4-inch stroke
- Features four different sanding spindle diameters: 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, and 1-1/2 inch spindles
Ingersoll Rand 317G Edge Series High Speed Air Sander, Silver
The Ingersoll Rand Edge Series 317G is an economical high-speed sander that is great for small jobs and hard-to-reach places. Ideal for light sanding, feather edging and rust removal, this versatile sander delivers versatility for any task at hand. No matter what the job entails, Ingersoll Rand EDGE series tools will help you conquer whatever the day brings. Applications for this high speed air sander range from heavy rust and paint removal to feather edging. The 317G delivers versatility and is great for both light and heavy sanding. Tool Weight lbs. 2.2, Case Included No, Tool Length in. 6.4, Side Handle No, Pad Diameter in. 3, 5, Speed RPM 18,000, CFM at Load 25, Variable Speed Yes, Random Orbital No, Vacuum Ready No, Min. Hose Size in. 3/8, Air Consumption CFM 12, Air Inlet Size in. NPT 1/4.
From the Manufacturer
For small jobs and hard-to-reach places, the 317G is an economical high-speed sander, ideal for light sanding, feather edging, and rust removal. Part of Ingersoll Rand’s Edge Series line of air tools: legendary performance at an affordable price.
Ridgid EB4424 Sander, Oscillating/Edge Belt
- Made in USA or Imported
- This item is SANDER, OSCILLATING EDGE 14663
- This product is used for power-detail-sanders
- This product manufacture by Taiwan
- Two machines in one – combines edge belt and spindle sanding in one high performance tool
This item is SANDER, OSCILLATING EDGE 14663. This product is used for power-detail-sanders. This product manufacture by Taiwan.
From the Manufacturer
Ridgid EB4424 Sander, Oscillating Edge Belt is two machines in one that combines an edge belt and spindle sanding in one high performance tool. The ball bearing construction provides smooth operation and a long life. The oscillating and rotary motion provides fast, burn-free finishes on edges, faces, contours, inside and outside curves. Tool free conversion from belt to spindle changes are quick and easy, no tools required. Table tilts 0-48 degrees with detents at most popular angles (0, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees) to sand bevel edges. Completely outfitted this sander includes a 4-inch X 24-inch belt, all drums and set of sleeves. On-board accessory storage for all drums, throat plates, washers and belt mechanism store neatly on the tool. User-friendly features like the sof-touch knobs, hose adapter with built-in sawdust collection port, recesses in base for sawhorse mounting make this sander easy to use. Specifications: Input: 3/8 HP, 5 amps., Transmission (No Load Speed): 1,725 spindle r/min:, FPM: 1,350 belt, Oscillation: 60/min., Stroke: 3/4 in., belt Size: 4 in. X 24 in., Sanding Drums Provided: 3/4 in, 1 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in., Tool Weight: 40 lbs. Includes sander bed assembly with 4 in. X 24 in. sanding belt assembly, 1/2in, 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-1/2 in. and 2 in diameter sanding sleeves with 4 corresponding drums, drum washers, hex key, table insert, and throat plates.
Random Orbit Sander, Meterk 13500RPM Mouse Detail Sander Wall Putty Polishing Machines Sander with 16PCS Sandpapers Dust Collection Port for Tight Spaces Sanding in Home Decoration and DIY Working
- ★【EFFICIENT MOUSE DETAIL SANDER】Compact sander with 13500RPM and 1.0A of power, great for sanding, polishing small areas and paint repair
- ★【HIGH PERFORMANCE DUST COLLECTION】With a dust collection port can keep the work area clean. The buckle connection design keeps the box from falling off during work, it is an ideal tool for indoor detail works
- ★【WITH 16PCS SANDPAPER】With 16pcs sandpaper (8pcs 80Grits & 8pcs 180Grits) to meet your different applications of removing paint from wood, metal, or plastic of corners and other hard-to-reach areas. With self-adhesive disc design and it is easier to replace sandpaper
Grizzly Industrial T27417 – Oscillating Edge Belt and Spindle Sander
BLACK+DECKER BDEMS600 Mouse Detail Sander
- Compact size
- Finger attachment and sanding pad included
- Easily fits in tight spaces
- 3-position grip for control and ease of use in many applications
- Included Components: (1) BDEMS600 Mouse Sander, (12) Sheets Sand Paper, (1) Detail Finger Attachment
- Tool Weight: 2.8 lbs
The Black & Decker BDEMS600 Mouse Detail Sander features a 3-position grip for control and ease of use in multiple applications; the palm grip is ideal for sanding surfaces, the precision grip provides extreme maneuverability, and the handle grip allows you to get into ultra tight spaces. It offers high performance dust collection with micro-filtration for a clean workspace, along with a see-through dust canister to help let you know when it’s full. Its compact size and ergonomic design gets into tight spaces and maximizes user control. This sander runs at 1400 orbits/minute, at 1.5 amps of power. Includes: (1) BDEMS600 Sander, (1) Finger attachment, (1) Sanding pad.
Ingersoll Rand 315G Edge Series Straight Line Air Sander, Black
WEN 6524 Oscillating Belt and Spindle Sander
- Features 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/2 inch and 2 inch sanding drum sizes and one 4 x 24 inch belt
- Operate with belt speeds up to 1575 FPM and spindle speeds up to 2000 RPM
- The 3.5-amp motor oscillates the belt and spindle 58 times per minute with a 5/8-inch stroke
- Onboard storage maintains organization of all accessories and sandpapers
- Includes a beveling work table, five throat plates, four rubber sanding drums, one belt sanding attachment and six pieces of 80-grit sandpaper (one for each size spindle/belt)
WEN 6500 4 x 36-Inch Belt and 6-Inch Disc Sander with Steel Base
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4-by-36 inch belt and a 6-by-6 inch disc
- Belt tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees
- Features an open-style steel frame design
- 3.2A motor provides up to 1150 FPM
- Tension release Lever makes for Simple changes to sandpaper grit
Remember when you needed a versatile and reliable sander? The WEN Steel Frame Belt Disc Sander sands, smooths and deburrs jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 3.2-amp motor, users should anticipate speeds of up to 1150 feet per minute. Changing the spacious 4-inch-by-36-inch belt is a breeze, giving you the power to switch sand paper grits quickly and easily. The belt also tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees to accommodate the needs of your particular workpiece. Combine this with the steel base and body for a versatile sander that makes transportation and storage easier than ever.
With all of this in addition to the 6-inch side disc, you’ll have the capacity to sand whatever your heart desires. A sturdy work table accompanies the disc to provide a reliable source of support for your workpieces. This package also includes an 80-grit sanding disc, an 80-grit sanding belt, and a miter gauge for precise sanding on angled edges along with a stop bar for maximum belt safety and control. And because this is a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a helpful customer phone line all to make sure that you remember WEN.
SHOP FOX W1730 Oscillating Edge Sander
Shop Fox W1688 1.5-Horsepower 6-Inch by 80-Inch Edge Sander
Full Circle International Inc. FLEX Edge Sanding Tool
Designed to complement the Radius360, the Flex Edge System handles a variety of sanding challenges with everything you need to take on corners, tight angles, outlets, bumps and more. Wide design 31/2-Inch to over lap corner tool lines. Swap out the abrasives on your Flex Edge for the right tool for any job- the Flex Edge leaves a perfect finish every time.
Best best sander for edges: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy