Best Dayton Belt Disc Sander Parts
Nowadays, there are so many products of dayton belt disc sander parts in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dayton belt disc sander parts in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dayton belt disc sander parts which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Dayton Combination Belt and Bench Grinder, 120V – 49H006
RIKON Professional Power Tools 6” x 48” Belt with 10” Disc Sander, 50-122
- HIGH POWER - This large 1HP motor delivers superior power for driving the sanding belt and disc without stalling.
- BELT AND DISC SANDER - With a 6” x 48” belt and 10” disc this sander from Rikon Tools has the strength and capacity to complete all of the sanding you may need.
- TILTING - The disc table for this sander tilts 0-90 degrees allowing precise sanding of even the sharpest angles.
- ADJUSTABLE - The belt can be adjusted from the horizontal to vertical position for whatever your work needs may be.
PORTER-CABLE 13904 5-Inch Hook and Loop Pad (for Model 333 Sander)
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Porter Cable models. OEM Part Number 13904. Made in United States. Amazon.com Prevent damage to your disc holder with the Porter-Cable 13904 5-inch hook-and-loop pad, the standard replacement pad for the Porter-Cable 333 random orbit sander. Enjoy the convenience of the five-hole dust collection feature and easy screw-on installation using the screws of your sander. The hook-and-loop pad accommodates 5-inch hook-and-loop discs and is sold individually.
Prevent damage to your disc holder with the Porter-Cable 13904 5-inch hook-and-loop pad, the standard replacement pad for the Porter-Cable 333 random orbit sander. Enjoy the convenience of the five-hole dust collection feature and easy screw-on installation using the screws of your sander. The hook-and-loop pad accommodates 5-inch hook-and-loop discs and is sold individually.
Palmgren 2" x 42" Belt, 6" Disc bench finishing machine
WEN 6502T 4.3-Amp 4 x 36 in. Belt and 6 in. Disc Sander with Cast Iron Base
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4-by-36 inch belt and a 6-by-6 inch disc
- Belt tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees
- Sturdy cast iron base prevents any heavy vibrations
- 4.3 Amp motor provides up to 3600 RPM
- Tension release lever provides for simple changes between sandpaper grits
Remember when you needed a versatile and reliable sander? The WEN Belt Disc Sander easily sands, smooths and removes all of the jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 4.3 amp 1/2 HP motor, users should anticipate enough power to prevent this machine from bogging down under a large load. Changing the spacious 4-inch-by-36-inch belt is a breeze, so you’ll have the power to switch and replace sand paper grits as needed without wasting any time. The belt also tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees to accommodate the needs of your particular workpiece while the heavy cast-iron base prevents vibrations. With all of this in addition to the 6-inch side disc, you’ll have the capacity to sand whatever your heart desires. The sanding disc is accompanied by a sturdy cast-aluminum work table. Included with the belt disc sander is a miter gauge for steady sanding on angled edges, a stop bar for safety and control, and a 2.25 inch dust port to connect a dust extractor. And because this is a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled experienced technicians, and a helpful customer service line all to make sure that you remember WEN.
Makita 743081-8 5-Inch Round Hook and Loop Backing Pad (8-hole)
- Standard replacement pad for BO5030/K, BO5031K, BO5041K
- Efficient 8-hole pad works with sanders that have dust collection system
- High quality rubber pads engineered to provide smooth finishes
- Built-in aggressive mounting thread for increased abrasive paper grip
Best dayton belt disc sander parts: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy